Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

on the approach or just talking.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys I have wrote posts on something like this before. anyway here is what I got to say. I am an average size guy with some tattoos and I hear guys call me a bad ass and women tell me I have the bad boy thing. I think I am intimidating and women I talk to have told me I am intimidating. I get that a lot. I have a poker face and I am a jokester. I look like this so I am not a little kid in a candy store and look like I never seen a hot girl before when I do. when I am out there are always women looking at me and checking me out (I know when they are from personal experiences and a few of my wing girls.) when I am out with this one girl I know, who knows here stuff, I tell her to check out to see if a girl I think is checking me out really is. she and others always tell me yea she is really checking me out and she is giving me dirty looks because I am with you. another thing is I approached a group of girls I have known for a while. the hottest one was sitting the furthest away and I didnt bother with her but she was the only one I didnt know. all her friends I knew were laughing and having a good time. I told her something (maybe I was kind of smart ass) and she told me I dont want you to touch me. then I calmly in a ball buster way put her in her place and she shut up and all her friends laughed. I see her all the time and she is always checking me out and sitting by me. I will tell girls what your # or proposition them sometime to hang out and party. when they refuse or dont I completely forget about them and dont even bother with them. these same girls always are looking at me and stuff. I already told them how it was. why do they continue to check me out and fallow me with their eyes. even my few good lady friends tell me and other women will say that girl likes you when they leave.

what do I do when approaching these girls or how do I go about in a way that will give me more success. how do I go after these girls like the one I mentioned above. this here in my problem. I dont want anyone here to say any BS unless you are giving me some advice on how to improve or say you are not attracting women if you are not having sex with them. thank you guys.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I don't know if it's the structuring of the whole story that just turned me completely off... or what... but I had a hard time understanding what is going on in your post.

Second, I'm confused.

Third, try the English language?

All I got from this is that women reject you but they still look at you?

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why exactly do you think you are intimidating? Is it your physical appearance and tattoos? Or is also your style of dress and personal hygiene? Do you have multiple piercings? You may want to consider taking a hard look at yourself in the mirror and make sure that you are putting your best self forward. I'm not telling you to completely change your style or anything but perhaps you may need to consider softening it up a little or at least make sure that you are really well put together. A certain style may have people notice you but it may not actually attract them to you. Anyway, it is just something to think about.

Alternatively, it could be your conversation skills. Are you confident, ****y and funny or are people perceiving you as arrogant and rude? i think it is actually harder than most people think to get this right. It takes tone of voice and body language to really get the ****y and funny right...you can put a woman in her place and have people laugh but you may come across as arrogant and rude vs. just teasing them. Do you understand the difference?

Last advice I have is to experiment, Try changing your approaches and putting your best YOU out there in terms of grooming and dress. Try softening your ****y and funny and making sure you are expressing the right body language and tone of voice so that it is on the level of teasing or even the level of where they are not quite sure whether you are serious or teasing. Approach new girls if you are not having luck with the same ones that seem to show interest but are not responsive to your advances for numbers or going out.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am about as clean as you can get. I have great hygeine. I have very white teeth. here is a pic from cuteornot.com

http://www.cuteornot.com/user.php

I dont have any piercings. I am well groomed.

I get women they are just not the ones I want.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give me some recommendations. this is my problem. you guys know so much I want to get some info.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess some of you only know scenarios and not real life stuff, lmk. ill leave yins all alone after this.

hyper_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay from what I understand, you are saying that girls dig your bad boy look! They check you out and they like you in general. Right?

The next step is for you to develop some sort of game plan.

If a girl likes you, what do you go?

Do you talk to them? Ask their name? Flirt with them...

Here is a little routine I sometimes use:

When a girl says her name, lets say her name is Claudia... you can follow up with:

"Noo way... I used to have a cat name Claudia. She used to shed all the time!! Do you shed?

HER: yes/ no

You: Well if we ever hang out you gonna bring a lint brush.

And that is IT. A little flirty comment... you can add... to your game.

But it sounds like these girls already like you... so if they do... just be normal with them... ask normal questions... you don't need to pump up too much attraction.

Be normal, have a normal conversation, find out about them... get them to invest in the conversation... and at the same time, KINO and ESCALATE.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe my problem is I want to fvck on the first night of meeting them. sometime maybe I call too quick like within 2-3 days and they think they got me hooked. maybe also it is because I have a certain way I picture things. come to my house and fvck all night and have a good time and call me when you want to do it again. what pisses me off is when they dont agree on doing something when you ask. when they dont answer my text or call I totally check them off the list and never acknowledge them again. I expect too much much too quick. that is the advice my old girl gave me. I said what do I improve and she said slow things down that would be my only advice.

hyper_

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing girls the first night is possible. But it is a very ELITE thing to do. You need to have great game, (not only attract, build comfort and escalate, but to deal with logistics AMOGS, peer group etc)

If you are not sure how to take it after you start getting attraction... then you should figure that sticking point out. Take it a step at a time.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I know a lot of women who hint to me about where u going later and what are u doing, but I dont end up doing anything because I dont like them cause their not my type. they are ok looking to pretty nice. no lie when I am out on the weekends there is at least one girl I could do something the same night with. sometimes she is not and 8 or above. there are other women I actually think are decent women but cant say things like that to them. I dont want to fvck some women and she then thinks we are invovled or in a relationship. maybe I dont look normal or something, I dont look like a weirdo do I?