on not looking desperate

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times are we guilty of breaking down and asking twice, or calling again before she calls back. Recovering afcs, I'm far from a Don Juan, and read a lot more than I post but I have an FR I'd like to share.

Im at my friends party (sausage fest) and I invite an 8.5 from my old work to join me. I talked to her AFC style for a long time and it never got me anywhere. 8.5 comes to the party we catch up for like 10 minutes, I introduce her to my friends, then ignore her for awhile, join her for a cigarette flirt a little with lots of EC then I ignore her and chill with my other friends. It comes time for her to leave I walk her to her car, kiss a little then ask her if she wants to stay at my hotel room instead of driving all the way home. (At this point I didn't have a hotel room but it sounds better than "hey, wanna get a hotel room?" ) She laughs, says no.

Moment of rejection...**** I really wanna get laid, but what do I do? Do I act like an AFC, ask her why not, plead beg and do everything short of getting down on my knees?! Hell no. I say "alright then, talk to you later," turn, and walk away. I join my buds on the back patio for another smoke and she drives away. Before I finished my cigarette she calls and asks me if I need a ride. She drives back to the party I get in and tell her how to get to the hotel.

This may not be the perfect pickup, but if I hadn't learned anything from this site I would not have gotten laid the other night. Not to mention I'm still recovering from last night with a different girl after some of the best sex of my life. Thanks sosuave.

I know its been said before but I can't emphasize how important it is to act like you just don't care whether or not you hook up with her. Chances are she already assumes you want her if shes a hottie. And lets face it no one is here to learn how to pick up the homely cousins from Utah. So prove her wrong, prove you don't need her and don't be afraid to walk away.

No matter how big her chest is, how nice the ass is, I vow never to look desperate again. To do so would be going against everything that works with women. Who's with me?

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Yea

I think the guy from swingercats or something had a smiliar experience as you...

He invited some hb to a friends party...
and completely ignored her the entire party cause he was scared and he just kept talking everyone else

At the end, the hb called him to a room, and the rest is history...

Im still learning..