Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On making physical advances

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have worked my C+F game and played all my cards right in the initial stages....

lets say the woman is all smitten for me now..... She is waiting for something....she is waiting for me to do something.... like make an advance of some sort.....i can feel this pressure on me...

but I just wuss out!!!! I am very inexperienced at this level of the game....

I need somebody to walk me through on how to make sexual advances on women....
[I am way over that initial seduction/C+F and all that junk....this is the meat of the matter...and there is very little written on it]

HELP!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock
I have worked my C+F game and played all my cards right in the initial stages....

lets say the woman is all smitten for me now..... She is waiting for something....she is waiting for me to do something.... like make an advance of some sort.....i can feel this pressure on me...

but I just wuss out!!!! I am very inexperienced at this level of the game....

I need somebody to walk me through on how to make sexual advances on women....
[I am way over that initial seduction/C+F and all that junk....this is the meat of the matter...and there is very little written on it]

HELP!
Touch. Once you touch a girl, her body releases endorphins in certain stages.

It's all about touch.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: On making physical advances

Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Touch. Once you touch a girl, her body releases endorphins in certain stages.

It's all about touch.
Thanks renegade... I guess from touch you would slowly progress to a kiss...
but I am having difficulty progressing!!
(I guess at the inner core of myself I am scared of rejection or doing something awkward!)

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start with something simple...maybe even something playful. Give her a hug or put your arm around her.

Renegade is right....just start with a simple touch.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing, isolation. I suggest your place, explain later.

Plan a good outing. I recommend some kind of action date. Ice skating is golden. Kino is basically a given on this one. Even if you do know how to skate, you need help RIGHT? Get into a Gunwitch state of mind.

Later has arrived, explainion of your place will comense. Keep your place up, every room just in case there is a tour. You can't have dirty close and pizza boxes laying around. And the unsuspected log in your tolet should be flushed. hehe. All dishes clean and put away, etc. Set some good lighting before you leave, so the place already lite when you get there.

Plan A would be to get her in your room, but if that doesn't work then Plan B would be the living room. Suggest a movie(nothing too good were she will get caught up in it, your trying to make your move) or tv(commerical breaks are good) whatever. Since both of you are close making a move will be easy. If you can't find an opening. This one is criminal (easy way out), say "hey I have a secret to tell you." Then act like your going to wisper in her ear then give her a kiss on the cheek. If she doesn't freak out then go for the lips. Or get into a playful debate then say how can I get you to shut up? Then go in for the kiss.

Anyway, making out is the first step. If its in your bed thats even better. You want it to be too convenient so things just happen. Like don't have your bed made up just in case you want to get under the covers, so don't have to get up. Then from there just try to round those bases. If you can get to third then its a done deal.

So your scared of rejection. Don't worry maybe she just needs alittle more time to get more comfortable with you.

Like this one chick I went out with. It took me a month and a half to get into those panties and let me tell you I tried from DAY 1. So don't make a big deal if your hand gets pulled for the sker-chas-skerch.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: On making physical advances

Originally posted by chicksrock
Thanks renegade... I guess from touch you would slowly progress to a kiss...
but I am having difficulty progressing!!
(I guess at the inner core of myself I am scared of rejection or doing something awkward!)
Experience :)

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is criminal (easy way out), say "hey I have a secret to tell you." Then act like your going to wisper in her ear then give her a kiss on the cheek. If she doesn't freak out then go for the lips. Or get into a playful debate then say how can I get you to shut up? Then go in for the kiss.

hahahaaha ... i really like this...you are such a god damn playa turbolover!! :)

Hollowpoint .. thanks for the DJ BIBLE link :rolleyes: