Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On her period

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to share with the forum an experience about how you should NEVER get pissed off about rejection, some girls will reject you the first time for the silliest of reasons. Here we go!
A girl who is friend with a bro invited me out with her girlfriends. I accepted, had a great night. Escalation as usual, all going well until I try to pull her out to my place. She spends some seconds thinking and declines with a bull**** excuse. I just leave, no problem, I did not get pissed off and I did not signal something like it one bit.
2 hours later, and I'm talking around 6am I get a message from her asking me if I am mad at her for not coming with me home. I don't reply as I'm fvcking sleeping, and she sends like 7 messages lol. Anyhow, next morning I reply "don't sweat it, everythings cool", whatever.

The next day I meet our common friend, who's a great bro, kind of blue but whatever, he's always there for me. So he, trying his best to be low key ( I bet she asked him to tell me), tells me that this girl was on her period that night blablabla and that he's planning a party on the weekend and how I should go. I love this guy.

This is the story my DonJuan brothers. Don't get mad at girls for not fvcking you right away, sometimes they have legit reasons. Now, I'm not telling you to keep on pursuing a girl that has rejected you, if she had a reason and she really wants you to fvck her, she will let you know. Let her come at you.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from and that explanation is really believable to a degree.
but that's not what happened or I don't that's what really happened, what happened is a combination of anti-slvt defense because she was among her friends and low interest because if it was high interest she has a mouth and a$$ (source: I've with girls who were on their periods many times).

so don't let the messages fool you fellow DonJuan. and as you said you shouldn't ever get mad at girls not because they text/tell you some convincing excuse (periods are the most used excuses when a girl doesn't want to fvck you btw) but because you know their stupid/different nature and games and you are above that level to even give a fvck.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from and that explanation is really believable to a degree.
but that's not what happened or I don't that's what really happened, what happened is a combination of anti-slvt defense because she was among her friends and low interest because if it was high interest she has a mouth and a$$ (source: I've with girls who were on their periods many times).

so don't let the messages fool you fellow DonJuan. and as you said you shouldn't ever get mad at girls not because they text/tell you some convincing excuse (periods are the most used excuses when a girl doesn't want to fvck you btw) but because you know their stupid/different nature and games and you are above that level to even give a fvck.
I've considered what you said, but I do believe her. Interest is as high as it can get, she's been chasing me for weeks.

The point, though, is not the period; the point is that provided there's enough interest, they will make an effort to arrange another meeting. So it could be her period or it could be antislut defense, sure, but then again, my point is that she's making an effort to tell me "pls do fvck me next time" through our common friend. Would I have gotten mad, this would probably not happen.
edit: I should point I didn't bring up the topic with my bro, he said "so X has told me about the other night"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge women by what they do not what they say. You are correct that women could be acting in a way that is very plausible, but you can only tell with time. If she is REALLY interested she would be trying to make it up to you.

You are correct, it's pointless getting mad at women, even if they reject you, just smile and move on. Be glad you don;t have to waste any more time with her.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is I'm 100% sure I'm banging this girl this weekend lol. Maybe I should have make the thread after actually nailing her, but I'm just so sure I didn't even think about it not happening being a possibility.
I do judge women but what they do and not by what they say, but the fact is that she's going out of her way to not lose me. That's doing imo.
Anyhow, time will tell, I might be wrong.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest if Im having a decent vibe with a chick and she passes on sex or whatever, generally I wont just blow her out straight away

you have to realize not every girl is instantly going to be soaking wet for you , it can take a while to fire a chick up

the idea of riding you may be in her head but it may need some encouragement

its also all about being in the right place at the right time .....

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always advocate an open for policy with women. To many dudes around here are quick to go nc on a girl. I'll never nc a girl, I'll just stop making plans with her. She either does the things I want her to do or she leaves because she doesn't want to listen to me.

Girl didn't want to bone at my crib? Fine, next time I see her I'll try again with much less effort.

Girl flakes on me for a date? Next time I'll just invite her to the crib, no more outings for you!

Catch a girl making out with some dude st a club? Bjs at my place or nothing at all.

EX girlfriend wants to come over and rekindle lost love? Pipe her at the crib and tell her I have to be up early next day for brunch with a date. She gets mad? She leaves not me. If she's horny in a couple days she's welcome to come back again.

kinosavyy

Reaction score
At this point, it seems that yeas, you are going to **** her. It is true that you can always **** her a$$ while in her period. Not many girls are that wiling to do so. In any if a girl wants to **** you, she will find a way to **** you. Let us know what happened.