“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

On Happiness:

Panther

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
After reading a few posts here and thinking for a moment, it suddenly came to me:

The reason I came here at first was because I thought I would be happier if I could get any woman I wanted.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby is right. Humans want and want. And they want what they don't have.

I see my life, and it is one to be envied. Great family, lots of money at my disposal, great academic background, huge employment - wealth future prospects, no health problems whatsoever, good friends.

But did I feel happy about it? Nope... I wanted the one thing I did not have: a great love life. If I had that, would I be content? I can bet I would find something else to be unhappy about...

Happiness is all that matters, right? In order to achieve that, focus it on everything you have, and not on the things you still lack. Else whenever you achieve something new, after the novelty of it wears off you will revert to your initial unhappy state.

That's right, I believe that each person has a natural state of happiness/unhappiness that he finds himself when his life is at its normal routine. Sure enough, good or bad events temporarily make you happier or less happy, but after a while you revert back to ground 0.

Have you ever been in the situation where you saw happy couples walking in the streets holding hands, making you jealous and leaving you thinking that its what you need to make you happier?

Well I think that is reversing cause and effect. I would say that those people are happily attached BECAUSE they were happy with their lives. A happy person is always fun to hang out with, and if you combine that innate happy state with all the DJ concepts and skills found here it will not be long until women will want to get a share of your happiness.

So every time you wake up, think of everything that makes you a privileged person in the world (not the least of it is the knowledge about this site). Its what you have that counts, not what you don't.

ThePanther - DJ cadet
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
That's right, I believe that each person has a natural state of happiness/unhappiness that he finds himself when his life is at its normal routine. Sure enough, good or bad events temporarily make you happier or less happy, but after a while you revert back to ground 0.
EXACTLY!!! No matter how happy you feel when you get that girl, guess what? After a week or maybe even less you feel the same you felt last week. The key is to raise the "ground 0" bar higher and higher and higher. Doing this isn't easy, but focusing on everything wonderful you have will make it all come together. Once happiness comes together, Don Juaning becomes easier than you could ever think, and your entire life will start to come together, and that is when you are a Don Juan.
 
Top