"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

On Flaking

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
This came up in my 'don't next so fast post' so I'll address it.

Flaking means one of two things

1. She just gave you the # to get you to go away and she doesn't really like you.

2. She likes you a lot but she doesn't feel comfortable with you yet.

Assume it's #2. And take your time. Despite what Anti-Dump/Doc Love say, sometimes taking the time to let a girl get to know you can work for you.

If she clearly doesn't want to talk with you and tries to get off the phone then it's #1 and you need major work on the events prior to getting the #... read the DJ bible.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I would say most often, it is reason number 1.

If it is reason number two, she will be less flakey, and will continue calling... lately, a girl took 6 months and been nexted, by me, when she finally called one day made plans that day and stuck to it... man was I surprised.

Good tip though.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I would think that if she gives you a number to make you go away, it'd be a fake number.

It's not my experience that girls give you their REAL number if they don't want to talk to you again. But it IS definitely possible that you interested them, but they don't really know what to think of you.
 

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
more on this in my don't next so fast post.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top