Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On doctors

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as some of you know, I've been gone a lot because I am currently in medical school.

I was in my genetics class where we were talking about certain diseases and our professor multiple cases where when testing for genetic diseases and they find out he is not actually the father, they don't tell him.

I call him out about it being a moral gray area if they do not report this kind of thing, and he said "The Father never asked. It was the mother who came in for the visit and we didn't want to escalate the situation." He justified it by saying they never lied, since the father never asked about paternity, they just never told him.

He also said they especially don't say it in a lot religious situations since that usually causes the complete breakdown of the family (as it should I would argue, it is built on a lie). Which is kind of messed up since most people always say turn to the religious women who are less like to stray (Hint: that guy standing up and getting people to listen to him for 1 hr- 5 hr every friday, sat, or sunday depending on your religion is the AMOG).

What to do? You have to personally ask for for genetic testing between your son. If you leave it up to the mother it will be a lie 100% of the time. Get everything they say in writing or on voicemail. They won't lie in that scenario, since if it is ever discovered they lied to you, you could sue them out of their ass. They will say the truth more out of fear complications will arise in the future if they lie. Watch how they talk, and get a RP doctor you can trust.

Doctors as a whole are more worried about the breakup of the family than telling the truth about the father's paternity. Put them in a situation where you can sue if they lied to you and you will get the truth. Don't let it go through your wife.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am very far from this situation ever happening my friend but this is great advice if it does. i dont trust anybody. even if i have a child with a woman she still will decieve me one way or another. this world is screwed up. i don't know who to trust. all i know is.... i dont wanna be the guy kanye was rapping about..

"18 years, 18 years, and on the 18th birthday he found out it wasnt his!"

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Got news for you. I have kids, likely your age. If you told me that one or all of them wasn't genetically mine, I wouldn't give two turds for the information. I have raised them since they were born, for the last last eight years as a single Dad. I could care less it their DNA matches mine.

You are learning from people that know a sh*tload more than you do. So you should listen to them. Maybe, if you make it to where they are, you will be all balls and wreck a family or two with your 'honesty'.

But maybe you'll remember 'first, do no harm'.

Last edited:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got news for you. I have kids, likely your age. If you told me that one or all of them wasn't genetically mine, I wouldn't give two turds for the information. I have raised them since they were born, for the last last eight years as a single Dad. I could care less it their DNA matches mine.

You are learning from people that know a sh*tload more than you do. So you should listen to them. Maybe, if you make it to where they are, you will be all balls and wreck a family or two with your 'honesty'.

But maybe you'll remember 'first, do no harm'.
It is quite alright if you found out you are rising kids that you didn't sire, but there are people who disagree with you. Just because you are fine with that scenario does not mean that all men have to be fine with that scenario.

Also, you put the onus on me (if I told a person in the future) to wrecking the family. Yet was not the wrecking of the family when the wife decided to cuckold the husband? One person is the messenger, one person is the cause. I certainly don't agree with you as to which is which.

Why put 'honesty' in quotes? It is the truth. The wife already cheated on the husband, cucked the husband and broke her marriage oath in multiple ways. Is it your idea of honesty to let the man keep living a lie? If you are fine with that: then so be it. Many men are not. And instead of putting the onus on the people causing the real damage, you are blaming the people who might merely point it out.

I wondered who always makes laws like the ones in France where you need a court order to do genetic testing if you are a father. And then I guess we have people like you in the world.