So pimp its scary
Master Don Juan
I have read a lot of stuff about seduction, and self-improvement... since first coming to this site, and deciding that I am going to be the best mack that I can. Then I went and watched the movie 'the tao of steve', and have since read a couple books on Taoism (DOWism) (ie: Tao Te Ching - From Lao-tze, and The Tao of Pooh, but I forget who wrote that one). This has convinced me that there is no need to ever compete for a women.
"What the hell are you talking about?" - I can hear you saying right now, so I repeat. There is no need to ever compete for a women. The act of competing in the 'me against those guys trying to win Shirlene' sense, unless you are a Brad Pitt type, will backfire on you.
"How can you get the girl if your not willing to compete?" becomes the next logical question. For a newbie this concept may be difficult to grasp, and maybe even harder to fulfill, but you simply need to prove your sexual worth wherever you are. If your at a party, you prove your sexual worth, potentially, by being the boldest, loudest, having funnest guy in the place... yet, not the drunkest.
"How can I prove my sexual worth???" Simple, by being 'excellent'. Things that can count as being excellent are : having a Dominant personality, Great Conversation, Rapping (could be if your good), beatboxing would be another 'if your good' example (I am good at vocal percussion, and chicks seem to like it when I bust out a crazy drum riff), OR any sort of 'display' such as magic (I've learned more then a few tricks of my own). The list really is endless. All you need is to find the thing that you are good at.
"But, I'm not excellent at anything." - This is a possible answer, and was covered in the movie 'the tao of steve', so I will answer by quoting Dex, "If you arent excellent in anything, you've got a worse problem then picking up chicks." "You cant just go up to a woman and say 'Hey, I'm Steve. I like to smoke weed and sit on my ass. Wanna have sex?" That **** just won't cut it.
"What does this have to do with not having to compete to get this girl?"
Simple, it has everything to do with it... just as it has nothing to do with it. By proving your sexual worth, consistently, for example, in a room with a bunch of guys scrounging around trying to score with that one hottie. Although you do need to be in this womans proximity... while all these guys are trying to score with this woman, you are sitting there, having fun, demonstrating your worth and WORST OF ALL!!!! I will quote what the women WILL be thinking, if you are doing it right,
"WHY IS THIS GUY NOT HITTING ON ME???"
And this thought blows the woman away, she will start hitting on you, and the competition is no longer a competition, because no matter what all the other guys are competing for her... but her thoughts are on how she can compete to GET you.
To paraphrase... These guys are thinking about how they can get their d!nky stinky, you are sitting there thinking about how you can have fun... and the women will sense that, and she will want to have fun with you.
Now, here is the best part of this all... Let's just say that Brad Pitt DOES grab that honey out your arms. YOU won't care anymore, by then you are having soo much fun that you didn't even realize that the women left. You will quickly realize that the woman doesn't matter, that there are a few million other birds just sitting around waiting to get shagged. Simple as that.
Now, If I really wanted to bore you guys, I could start on a little seminar explaining how Seduction ties into Taoism, which ties into being a MAN, which ties into Aristotle, and many other great philosophers ideas... which although are about different topics really do all say the same things.
"What the hell are you talking about?" - I can hear you saying right now, so I repeat. There is no need to ever compete for a women. The act of competing in the 'me against those guys trying to win Shirlene' sense, unless you are a Brad Pitt type, will backfire on you.
"How can you get the girl if your not willing to compete?" becomes the next logical question. For a newbie this concept may be difficult to grasp, and maybe even harder to fulfill, but you simply need to prove your sexual worth wherever you are. If your at a party, you prove your sexual worth, potentially, by being the boldest, loudest, having funnest guy in the place... yet, not the drunkest.
"How can I prove my sexual worth???" Simple, by being 'excellent'. Things that can count as being excellent are : having a Dominant personality, Great Conversation, Rapping (could be if your good), beatboxing would be another 'if your good' example (I am good at vocal percussion, and chicks seem to like it when I bust out a crazy drum riff), OR any sort of 'display' such as magic (I've learned more then a few tricks of my own). The list really is endless. All you need is to find the thing that you are good at.
"But, I'm not excellent at anything." - This is a possible answer, and was covered in the movie 'the tao of steve', so I will answer by quoting Dex, "If you arent excellent in anything, you've got a worse problem then picking up chicks." "You cant just go up to a woman and say 'Hey, I'm Steve. I like to smoke weed and sit on my ass. Wanna have sex?" That **** just won't cut it.
"What does this have to do with not having to compete to get this girl?"
Simple, it has everything to do with it... just as it has nothing to do with it. By proving your sexual worth, consistently, for example, in a room with a bunch of guys scrounging around trying to score with that one hottie. Although you do need to be in this womans proximity... while all these guys are trying to score with this woman, you are sitting there, having fun, demonstrating your worth and WORST OF ALL!!!! I will quote what the women WILL be thinking, if you are doing it right,
"WHY IS THIS GUY NOT HITTING ON ME???"
And this thought blows the woman away, she will start hitting on you, and the competition is no longer a competition, because no matter what all the other guys are competing for her... but her thoughts are on how she can compete to GET you.
To paraphrase... These guys are thinking about how they can get their d!nky stinky, you are sitting there thinking about how you can have fun... and the women will sense that, and she will want to have fun with you.
Now, here is the best part of this all... Let's just say that Brad Pitt DOES grab that honey out your arms. YOU won't care anymore, by then you are having soo much fun that you didn't even realize that the women left. You will quickly realize that the woman doesn't matter, that there are a few million other birds just sitting around waiting to get shagged. Simple as that.
Now, If I really wanted to bore you guys, I could start on a little seminar explaining how Seduction ties into Taoism, which ties into being a MAN, which ties into Aristotle, and many other great philosophers ideas... which although are about different topics really do all say the same things.