Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Buzzfeed - Here Are The Reasons You Need To Add Pegging To Your Relationship

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
I would bet quite a few Ex-cons that have spent time in the pen would disagree with her advice and perspective. She has too much free time on her hands if she continues to write articles like that…

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet quite a few Ex-cons that have spent time in the pen would disagree with her advice and perspective. She has too much free time on her hands if she continues to write articles like that…
That’s not all she has on her hands.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its pretty common with their feminine BF , there's a lot type of this feminine men begged to be pegged. i'm quite amazed you guys never heard it. The girl usually the type of women who afraid to be with masculine men. The weak women who afraid to embrace their femininity.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are taking sexual advice from gay guys?
Unreal!
She's sharing gay advice and applying it to straight males.
UnFvckingReal!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been pegged before it was pretty wild, she sucks you off while putting a dildo up there, this was back in the FetLife days, I had just completed a course on how to safely tie people up, I was a complete newbie and this regular looking chick, maybe 9/10 but not a HB, chatted me up for the first couple minutes then she adjusted my hair and ran her hand through it and I knew right then I was banging this broad.

So we get to her place, she immediately wants to try what we just learned and I'm so game because I'm like she's gonna ride me with my hands tied behind my back... Then she walks off behind me after tying me up, then walks by and smacks me in the face with a floppy dildo, sits down, takes my pants off, sucks me off for about a minute, were making eye contact except when I look at the Dildo in her hand and it's making me extremely uneasy lol, I mean she basically raped me with a dildo at this point, she was gentle enough, didn't have any problems afterwards.

And yeah, once you cut through the weirdness and feel the double orgasm it's pretty wild, I probably wouldn't do it again willingly but I mean i trusted this woman and she definitely broadened my horizons, I'm sure watching my face and protests were entertaining until I thanked her at the end.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m so out of touch I had to google pegging... now my Internet history is forever tarnished. I had a girl try and tongue my bum.... I donkey kicked her and nearly puked thinking about where else that mouth was... it was over that night !

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not my cup of tea, but everyone with a brain knows how the prostate works - and, much of the time, when women are offering it, it's because they want you to feel good.

(And no, you don't "have to put something up your butt;" it can be stimulated externally by massaging the perineum, or you know, the traditional way, since you 'stimulate' your prostate every time you masturbate or screw to completion.)

However, generally speaking, as a man, if Buzzfeed is telling you that you "have to" do something, that's your cue to do exact opposite.

Feminists, and women with less than noble intentions love the idea of using pegging as a tool for leverage, since they can use the humiliation you'd feel having her tell your friends you let her dominate you in bed against you, and as blackmail.

And they (because they only women who write for Buzzfeed are feminists and ignoble women) think they're clever by marketing it as "tHe MoST iNTenSE, ToE-CuRLiNG oRgAsM oF YoUR LifE," with a knowing nod and wink to one another in the process.

Generally speaking, if you're into it, make sure you're doing it with a cool open-minded woman who either isn't going to turn on you and try to use it against you - or just do it with a woman who doesn't know any of your friends.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Also Buzzfeed is filled with soy boys and manginas.