Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On being friends with chicks

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdr120 has a good point. A friendship with a girl is usually only going to work out in 2 situations:

1. You're not interested in the girl

2. You're friends, but not really friends, just in that transitional stage before things get serious between you two.

That's really it.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you need a conditional formula. I've been through it from all these angles, with the exception of LJBF when I really wanted more. I've only done it once when I was 18 or so and I'll never do that again.

The only thing that matters is that you don't try to make sex happen. That's not hard to do when you can get it elsewhere. So I don't see the big deal about it.

Like KC said, there are quite a few advantages to it, so giving up sex with these few chosen ladies isn't going to kill anyone.
And as far as the "emotional tampon" talk goes, I have not really experienced this in these types of friendships AT ALL. Conversations aren't usually that much different from those I have with regular friends. Soemtimes they can be just as raunchy.

Besides, I'll avoid a chump friend for the same whiney tampon behavior. It's not just a woman/friend thing.