Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Being Exclusive

bprin92

Reaction score
So I met this girl about 6 weeks ago at a party at college and did a kiss on the cheek close. Over the next 6 weeks things progress well and she starts going out of her way to do things for me and text me. One night last weekend we stayed at her house for the night and had a good time. The next day she did my laundry, made me breakfast, and tutored me (she is a math tutor). I didnt get a text from her at all after then which is strange because normally she would've. On Thursday she came to an open mic I was playing at that I invited her to. I talked to her for about 10 minutes then left after she said "I don't want to hold you" because my friends were trying to go party and she wasnt coming. I just invited her to come out with me tomorrow and she said she already had plans but she said she would come see tonight before we both go out and do our own things.

This girl is pretty cool so I'm debating on being exclusive with her. I'm thinking that I may not have much time to make that decision. I'm very analytical of girls actions and I believe that her not texting me this week is a sign that she's pulling away. The only reason I could think of why is because she gave me some signs that she wanted to be exclusive a couple or few weeks ago and I havn't acted on it, so maybe she thinks I'm not interested. What do you guys think?

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you waited too long.. I'd get her to hang out and go for a kiss.. then that will be your answer.. If she rejects move on.. if she goes for it.. then start progressing more.. but still keep it casual.. let her be the one to express "feelings" just keep her interested.

bprin92

Reaction score
Ive fvcked her multiple times. I guess I didn't make that clear before haha.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you came off as if it was strictly platonic. In that case. See how it pans out .. If she gets distant be a little distant too.. If she doesn't come around in another week.. then set things straight with her on where you'd like to be, so you know.. I mean at the 6 week mark you guys should be pretty well acquainted with each other to know what you both want; friendship or relationship..

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bprin92 said:
Ive fvcked her multiple times. I guess I didn't make that clear before haha.
I'd keep banging her until she brings up the topic of being "exclusive" herself.

-Scars

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I'd keep banging her until she brings up the topic of being "exclusive" herself.

-Scars
Yea but he said she is getting distant now.. and he's looking for more out of it.. So he may have to detach before this turns into a onitis.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always wait for her to bring up exclusivity. If you bring it up, you're basically throwing yourself at her mercy and giving her all the frame.
I went through this at the weekend.
I wanted to go exclusive with her but knew I had to wait for her to bring it up.
So I elicited the question by saying shyt like: "Geez, we've had a good few days together, I've had heaps of fun."
She agreed and within two minutes she was telling me she wanted to keep having fun but didn't want me having fun with other girls because she'd developed feelings for me.
Basically, treat her in a way you would treat an exclusive partner but don't verbalise it. If she likes the way you treat her, she'll bring it up.
Don't go all AFC on her though. Just be mildly affectionate in public, introduce hèr to your friends etc. She should be seeing those actions as an opportunity to bring up "the talk".