"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

On a night out clubing

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
how many grls do you approach?

I went out last night n approached zero n I hate myself for it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
DJing in a club is different ya know. Cold approaches are really hard to pull of,mostly because of loud music and girls shields are up.
What i do is go dance with my friends and try to make eye contact with chicks around me....if they respond to me positivly ( give me strong EC back or smile) then I start dancing with them...and maybe find them in a club later.
Go for number close if you see she is with friends,girls will not ditch their friends for you.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Dozens of sets, mixed and same sex. Whether they're showing interest or not.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by S0LID
how many grls do you approach?

I went out last night n approached zero n I hate myself for it.
keep hating yourself, it'll do you good - clubbing is for the music.. but oh wait unless it's one of those crappy hip hop clubs.
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Know the feeling

Dude,....the hate for now...is good....it teaches you to get up and get going...growing isnt easy...so get mad...be glad it happened now..so from now on you can approach...

I felt the same way today.....I didnt approach last night..when it was obvious i should have...just do it....i absolutly hate rejection..that why i dont approach but it sucks even more saying what if....you may never see them again..most likely you wont....whats worse is talking and getting rapport...only to fail to number close..thats bad too...


Let it be painful and dont let it happen again
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Sometimes i would go out, and aproach 10-15 girls in a night, but then i would forget all the things they said, even their names.

Now im just there having fun with my friends, i check out a couple of them, and if i think there may be a green light, i'll aproach. Its better meeting few and be selective about if you think you're gona have success, if they satisfy what you want, after you checked out with who they are, etc.. than aproaching a lot of girls you see and be much more superficial.
 

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
I love the club, hook up and get alot of ONS from being very very good in the club this is what you need to do.

First -you have to look good in the club. Usually there's a dress code and you should not push the envelop when it comes to that dress code. Recently I've been sporting a poka shell necklace just for a little somethin somethin on top.

Second - be in the zone, when you're in the club you have to have the sense of I'm walking out of here haveing atleast made out with one chick. It's a low bar but when you have that mind set it keeps you focused and on your game.

Third- drinks and dancing are crucial, not only being able to dance or drink but being able to dance well while getting your drink on. Hey these chicks are here to party and unless they see that you are there to party too then they won't be interested. Oh yes your dancing ability should be good and the type of music being played should make NO DIFFERENCE period.

Fourth- Catch them staring, whether you're dancing with friends or by yourself you should be ablt to catch a girl staring at you while you're dancing without having her notice you looking back at her. Only occasional glances while you continue your survey of the dance floor and bar areas looking for other prospects. If a girl has been looking at you for two songs then it's a safe bet she's interested. If a girl is laser locked on you at the bar it's a pretty good bet she's interested. If a girl or girls start folowing you around the dance floor attempting to dance with you, its a pretty strong sign that they are interested.

I've logged tons upon tons of hours in night clubs and typically come out on top or at least ahead of where i started. I'm definately not saying that this will work for you evey time and you're going to be taking a girl home with you every time you go out but if you stick to the routine you'll see things improve for you dramatically.

Also concider that I live in Las Vegas, know a lot of bouncers, also alot of executives who visit from out of town who ask me where to go. I freaquent the VIP areas and NEVER pay to get in anywhere. Most of that has come with just going out alot but you can do the same thing some what if you just spend more time in the club.
 
Top