"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Omg...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
If yall go to a gathering or small party and you see a girl you think is cute do you start working on her right away regardless of what the guys you dont know there think? That would seem kinda weird, to me its like going to a new scholl and just start acting like you run thing and trying to get every girl. What do yall think?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
WHy do you care what people you dont know think of you? If you think a girl is cute, go up and talk to her. As long as your arnt a jerk about things, nothing bad can come of it.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Grandmaster Sexay
Just go for it dude. You have nothing to loose. Life's too short to worry.
That is absolutely the wrong attitude in this case. If he goes up to a cute girl and starts hitting on her right away, it could very easily piss off some of her guy friends. Then guess who gets ****blocked?

This isn't to mention the fact that by making friends with the girl's friends gives him automatic social proof. If I meet a guy I really like at a party, then I'm more than willing to talk him up to some of my hot-but-platonic female friends.
 

sosofresh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
u.s. of a.
What Porky said makes sense. It's better to have the guys on your side first then they'll more than happy to help you out with the ladies
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I would say go for it because one problem Ive noticed while making friends with people is they feel ok to ****block.
When I dont make friends with anyone and just go for the girl I never hardly interrupt, but if I make friends with them they start talking to me and all that. My advice is to not give a **** and live for yourself and not other peoples opinions. Look at the jerks they push girls around for a joke and the girls just laugh and all the guys laugh but if an average person does that then they get called over for it, as long as you are potraying a DJ attitude then no-one will think anything of it.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Work your way up the ladder. Befriend the guys, then move to the women.
 
Top