Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Omg! Woman, Listen To Your Husband!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the tv show deal or no deal. The wife has to chose 1 case and it cant be the 500k which is in 1 of the cases (4 cases left to open out of 20 if not mistaken, each case has a $ amount).

how it works: she decides to have a case opened, if its a small dollar amount inside the case, the show offers her money to stop playing. The show up to that point offered her 120k.

The husband is on the big screen live from fallujah, he is serving in Iraq and behind him you can see his soldier buddies sitting in tanks cheering him on. The bank offered her 120k which is hers if she decides for the deal (to stop playing, take the 120k). The mother of her husband in Iraq and her sisters which are there helping the wife out tell the wife to listen to Justin (the husband in iraq). The wife asks him what to do, Justin says deal, but the wife takes like a minute and says no deal contrary to what the husband said! they go to comercial break, come back, she can't decided on a case number, the mother of Justin tells her to ask Justin, Justin says 12. Her family in the studio says 12.

4 cases to be opened she has to choose 1 to open it can't be the 500k, She says case 12 like her husband live from Iraq told her but then backtracks and decides to go with case 11! whatever is in the case it can't be the 500k the last big amount left, if it is the 120k reward offered by the show would drop dramatically.

Case 11 is opened.....500,000! the audience in shock, you could hear a guy scream "YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOUR HUSBAND", I almost kicked the tv! WHAT A STUPID @%^#$, I WANTED TO SMACK HER IM STILL ANGRY!

the nice old lady (Justin's mom) said so many times take the deal no more, but that stupid feminazi b!tch (you could tell she is the independent type) didn't listen to her husband on 2 occassions which could have gotten her more than 100k! after she opened the case with 500k the show offered hear a measly 28k to stop playing, A HUGE DROP FROM THE 100K+ SHE WAS OFFERED TWICE! that poor guy in Iraq busting his butt but his b!tchy wife is so greedy and refused to listen to anyone but her greed. She even acted like it didnt matter and was laughing like nothing happened like if 100k didnt mean nothing to her but what about her husband in iraq?

MORAL LESSON: If you ever get married, don't do it just on looks. If she looks good that is fine, but find a tradional, submissive woman. You will save yourself a lot of problems.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem I totally recognize your signature from the movie Office Space.. haha great movie!

Anyways, yeah that's the moral of this story.. get a wife that's not only attractive, but also trustworthy, and submissive! After dating women, you find out that those are hard to find!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Poor Guy In Iraq Who Was Looked Nervous As Hell Told Like Many Times To Take The Deal, When She Refused To Keep Playing She Asked Him A Number He Said 12, She Then Changed It To 11 After Having Decided First To Pick 12 Like Her Husband Said!

She Needs A Good Smacking When He Gets Home From Iraq!

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
please,
stop speaking. the dude didnt know anything she didnt. it wasnt a big deal, its a game show, they always make it seem like you just missed the big prize. the girl can play and pretend and have fun without needing to get smacked. this has nothing to do with normal submissive women

k thanks

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, Deal or No Deal. Who cares. I say we kidnapp that banker guy and hold him for ransom. Give me the money in ALL the suitcases, from every show.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh lord. Dumbo makes the moon look tiny. She's totally right.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

That show comes down to odds and statistics, which right now, most women have little to no interest in. Just see most professional gambling hobbies/sports. It's growing, but "on the average", most women can't work the stats out their heads as most men can. Not being totally piggish, but guys play golf, which require odds, they play football and baseball, and deal with stats all day long. Even at work, they're in predominantly in math-based feels where some form of stats comes up so naturally men would have the upper hand.

It's the "emotional" element that carries the women participants away, that's why MOST people I've seen play the show are GAY or WOMEN, because men would absolutely HOUSE the banker.

And if you watched last night (just prior to 24) You'd see it's becoming very sitcom-like. They invited Regis Philbin on. They have husbands from Iraq. They even incorporate as part of the deals the ONE thing they went on the show, such as a Humvee, a dress, motorcycle, puppy, etc, to buy them. Most women would fall for this "sucker" bet.

I've seen 1, maybe 2 guys, and they average 2 participants a night, so more than 50% of the participants are women, IMO, and from my observations. Why?

*They'll play along with Howie.
*They normally won't be as good at stats.
*They generally won't listen, except to emotion, in either direction.
*They look good on TV.
*They get creative: See the cheerleading coach bring her team, or the greek woman with the bag and a new set of lungs, or the gay guy who would kiss the girls and sit on the stage. I haven't seen a guy do the same.

Not to mention, do you want some horny, meat-eating man near those 25 boneable beauties? Fvck no. Whoever gets on is more a pawn of the show than a participant.

I think most guys here could guess correctly and walk away with at LEAST 100k. I've always had the theory of picking numbers AROUND the number you picked at. If you take 6, feel out 7 or 5. Odds are in your favor that they ARE NOT in a row. Yet, people go so random, odds are against them in that regard. They're likely to NAIL several big cases in a row, as did the woman last night who hit the 500k, 400k, 1,000,000, and 300k, leaving only a 750 or something, and then hit 2 piddly amounts and thought she was doing GOOD. You're doing good when you nail twice as many amounts on the LEFT, as you are on the right. Or at least be up a few cases on the left side, over the right. Then you swing the Deal your way.

It's quite simple, but then again, it's TV, much like Extreme HomeMaker Over, they don't care about spreading the dollar wide and seeing how much good it can do, in the end, they spend it for advertising while doing what they can, but no more.

A-Unit

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
I think most guys here could guess correctly and walk away with at LEAST 100k. I've always had the theory of picking numbers AROUND the number you picked at. If you take 6, feel out 7 or 5. Odds are in your favor that they ARE NOT in a row. Yet, people go so random, odds are against them in that regard. They're likely to NAIL several big cases in a row, as did the woman last night who hit the 500k, 400k, 1,000,000, and 300k, leaving only a 750 or something, and then hit 2 piddly amounts and thought she was doing GOOD. You're doing good when you nail twice as many amounts on the LEFT, as you are on the right. Or at least be up a few cases on the left side, over the right. Then you swing the Deal your way.
I was impressed by your logic until here, when it is completely wrong. If you actually do the mathematics you'll see its not so. The chances of the boxes lining up in ascending order are exactly the same as you choosing them randomly.

As for the deal, to work out whether or not its fair you have to take the average that you think you'll get.

Say that you're left with $10, $100, $500 and $100,000.

Your average is about $25,000.

The difficulty comes down to whether or not you accept the deal. It will ALWAYS be less than the average you expect to make. Personally here I'd take anything over 10k.

(You actually have to think about the effect that these amounts have on your life, and weight them accordingly, but thats too advanced for this board!)

Assuming that the other three amounts on the original example were so small as to be insignificant, then the average would have been a little over $125,000, so the deal should definately have been taken.

I still can't help thinking its an excuse to be sexist though, when really theres no need.