Omg I'm Now Depressed!!!

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I seriously only read like 1% of this post and its replies, but I have also seen some of your other comments dreamx... *i just *****slapped you so hard you fell over and bled* seriously what the hell are you thinking?

Ok, i don't want to be too harsh. For my freshman and sophomore year of HS i was a b*tch. straight up I could NOT GET WOMEN. I'd say off the top of my head I can think of probably 10-15 specific situations where I jus got rejected straight up, or didn't have the balls to do anything. It's hard dude.

However, I kept trying. I read a whole ****load on here. I actually bought double your dating by david d and on top of that, which was really important, I talked to a couple guys that I met that were really good with women and I learned. Then I practiced more, got a gf, got cheated on and rejected again, got another gf, got too clingy, which meant another really short end to that one. But you know what? I kept learning and I kept trying and practicing. Then it CLICKED all of a sudden I could attract ANY girl I looked at. I have been in a relationship for 6months to an awesome, extremely gorgeous girl. She gets male attention ALL the time, but still doesn't even look at any other guys besides me. It's so easy now, I can get whatever I want from whoever I want pretty much all the time.

How am I able to do all this?? I DIDN'T GET DISCOURAGED. I DIDN'T GIVE UP. Pick yourself up. Seize the fvckin day dude. It will come if you keep trying. The pvssy is always out there, you just need to learn the finesse to rope it in. Don't Despair.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
WOW!!!,You guys are amazing,dude,these is why I love these forum.These is the only place where like I dont feel like the whole world is against me.I mean you guys are right I have to overcome my depression and f*ck the popular people.Ok I think I will need to change myself,but what kinda shoes will be cool,and is there any way my dad will ever like me?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 28 and me and my dad actually started getting along last year. your dad loves you, he just might have a funny way of showing it. i use to be a hardcore partyboy through my early 20's and my dad thought i was reckless and dangerous and wasting my life. i've changed my ways quite a bit and now i'm respected a hellava more. it all has to do with respect.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
well I'm not sure if my dad likes me,he calls me a sissy and wishes I wasn't his son.Because he noticed everyone else's son is like tough and not nerdy like me.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Thank GOD,these forum is here,because I was sometimes thinking of not being alive,but with you guys,I hate to say these you guys actually inspire me,and give a nerd like me hope and to survive my life and highschool.

Dude2Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw everyone, live for yourself. You can only trust yourself and your family in this life.

About your dad? Fuk his comments, don't take it seriously. Improve yourself constantly. Stop the bad habits.

"Do what you've always done, and you'll get what you've always gotten" <-- something like that.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, man... My father is always telling stuff like that to me... "You are a *****..."; "You're no good..."; "You won't be able to have a good life..." Sh*t like that.

The thing to do, is ignore. Fvck it. Screw everyone who don't respect you. First, respect yourself, and then the others will respect you.

lauke

Don Juan
Reaction score
What lies behind you and what lies before you are tiny matters compared to what lies within you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what! Most guys on this site had one problem or another. Most if not all of the people on this site was depressed because of their lot in life. Now some of them have become very successful from what they were.

When I came here, I had no friends, zero self-respect, on the edge of having suicidal, bullies picking on me, a large video game collection, and a lot of other bad things. I worked my way out of it and evenutally (if someone would like me to post the story then I will. Just PM me) I got many prestigious honors including gold medal for the FCCLA's Career Investigation, became a Teachers Aide at the Elementary, and going to the Presitious Pennsylvania Governor School of Excellence for Teaching (PGST). I'm now way ahead of the rest of the crowd. I also have a wonderful girlfriend as well. I am very happy now.

Don't lose hope.

comic_relief

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why has nobody referred this kid to me yet?

Homie, hit me up on AIM @ HangTen3000.. we need to fix this.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
well I'm not sure if my dad likes me,he calls me a sissy and wishes I wasn't his son.Because he noticed everyone else's son is like tough and not nerdy like me.
I know all about what it's like to have a dad saying **** to you all the time. I'm 18 now, but he started in with his crap when I was about 7 or so. I just can't please the guy because the only thing he values are material things. I haven't talked to him since just after I turned 17, so it's been about a year now.

So what I've decided is this... Once I've got car, a girlfriend, a job, fancy clothes, huge muscles and a tan, I'll talk to him. Without those things, I'll never live up to his expecations of me, so it'll be nothing but negativity.

My suggestion is that you start to work out, get some nice clothes, find new hobbies and all that other stuff that has been mentioned above by others. I know it isn't right that you have to have material things to please your own father, but, you've gotta live with him, and in a way... He's right. Those things will not only make him think of you better, but people in general will start to see you in a new light, and that'll go on forever and ever. Good luck to you.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what it sounds like to me, it's not that your dad doesn't like you at all, he wants you to improve. He wants you to become a great man, like every father does. He's just trying to make you see that you need to toughen up. It's going to take a lot, but you have to be patient, take 1 step at a time, and above all, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I was really depressed,now I'm starting to feel better.Ok but I have to admit that I'm really tired of being a nerd,I hate my long socks.Is there any way I can be popular?

piltad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to be popular all of them are @sses you aren't one of them and they will wind up doing nothing w/ you life find people that you like and they the same and get off the dang comp and get other hobbies confidence and reread everything posted for your threads you've made there is about a hundred ideas of what you should do and how to do it so don't keep asking man up and do it already seriously come on man

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that you guys,all gave me advice,but it seems nervwracking to make a change.I do need to man up,but I still feel like the whole world,hates me expect for people on here.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
AC/DC by the way my aim is clan2009,I will be sending you a message on aim,but lol get on more often.But I just have to say these again,my depression is leaving,I'm still kinda depressed but its quickly leaving,thanks to everyone on these forum you guys are supportive!!!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use all that sorrow, anger and depression. channel it into determination

you dont want your life to be like that anymore? you now have the power. we can give you all the advice in the world, but you ultimately have to make that choice for yourself.

read Mr. Fingers ebook, and the bible (the DJ one :p)
Fingers make a great suggestion. try giving up your "nerdy hobbies" for a week, and spend a week like ur already a DJ. gym, friends, laugh, talk. feel powerful. talk to a person you would've never talked to before, and be interested in that person. expand your horizons, carry yourself like you're the ****ing king of the world and dont tolerate other people's disrespect. be nice and respectful, but know when to draw the line when people are giving you ****

best of luck, and see you at the winner's circle

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
try giving up your "nerdy hobbies" for a week
Hmm.. I kinda disagree here. You don't necessarily have to give up what you enjoy doing, just make sure you get some other hobbies to compliment them. Just because some people might not like what you do - who gives a f***?!?

For instance I enjoy emulation of the older computer games (arcade and console), which to some, may seem a bit geeky or whatever. But so long as I do other things and have an active social life, I'm happy with it and couldn't really care less.

Do what you want man, - so long as it isn't the ONLY thing you do, ya dig?!