OMG... I lost.

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just fvckin hilarious... because i thought I had won!

Cut things short.. I boned this chick. but as we were in proccess of doing so... we were kissing a little. she was on top of me once again.

Then all of a sudden... She stops! and sits down. Then asks me,

Her: Do you still want me seeing other guys or dating other guys?

Me: Ofcourse not... *starts kissing her again*

Her: So you shouldnt be dating other girls, just to be fair.

Me: *thinks* (dont mess this answer up) Ofcourse i wouldnt go out with other girls... You know how much I like you.

Her: OK. :)

*we get it on*

Just now did I realize.. I think I lost. I'm pretty much Locked up,Tied up to her.

Since why?? Because she manipulated me into getting ito a complicated relationship with her. I think this is what she wants, and so she got it.

I feel like I just lost because I feel I have lost my freedom.

And i don't know how to tell her I still wanna ****.. yet I still wanna see other girls.

The main reason why I wanna see other girls is because im about to fall for this girl so deep. I need to see someone else.

I cant cheat because she's all up checking on me. like every hour.

And i gotta protect my heart because she aint LTR material/Marriage material...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just like a chick, manipulates you while she is riding you (who could say no)

should have told her: "well hunn if you find some guy you wana fvck, who am i to stop you", and the old "i don't think i'm ready for a relationship yat, i'm not responsable enough"

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! That is kind of funny.

If you weren't having sex, I'd have said that you completely failed. But come on, man! You got laid! Can you really call that a loss? :)

P.S. Few men in your position would have done anything different. Don't worry about it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Your damn right you lost, but on that note shes a sneaky manipulative cvnt.

Forget about it, and go after other chicks. Any chick who pulls a stunt like that should be cheated on just on principle.

As spider already pointed out "who could say no" (inexperienced guys), your either thinking supplicate to her or go to bed with a set of blue balls , she knows a guys sex drive when turned on is very powerful and the b!tch played on it. Yes you did fvck up but only because she knows the game better than you but you shouldnt be punished for it.

In future if your ever unlucky for this to happen again:

Her: Do you still want me seeing other guys or dating other guys?

You: I havent decided yet, at the moment you can see whoever you want.

And then end it there and go in for the ass again. If the b!tch keeps it up give responses like the one I just said, NEVER supplicate and give her what she wants. Your the prize and that means you DO NOT barter for sex ever, understand?

Believe it or not being honest with her and where she stands can work in your favour more often than not, and she wants sex just as much as you, remember that.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato -tomatoe

who cares?
i have told girls i loved them during sex-
guess what? i didn't loose any sleep over it and i slept like a log

dude,you got laid and thats all that matters ...
i may sound like an insecure prick but what can i say?
no ones perfect..but i STILL get girls
:crackup:

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL she manipulated you? The way I see it, she really likes you and just wanted to be reassured that you aren't using her for a wh0re.

Your reply: "Ofcourse i wouldnt go out with other girls... You know how much I like you." This is, by your own confession, not the truth at all. AKA a lie told to get her to have sex with you.

So who manipulated who? :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have a conversation WHILE having sex! Mulitasking of thinking and fvcking at the same time is a bad combination. The blood is rushing from your head to another area! you can not think clearly!

If a b1tch ever start talking to you "serious talk" during sex, just get up and leave and let her know that she just spoiled your mood. She will be shocked at your behaviour and she won't do it again next time.

The only sounds that are coming out of both of your mouths during sex is moaning, groaning and dirty talk.

If however she wants to talk "serious talk" after sex when you are tired and wants to go to sleep, tell her you are too tired and you will talk to her in the morning. In the morning if she remembers you will come up with the right answer.

DjDamage.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats probably the funniest thing I heard on here. Of course your gonna say that to her, you wanted to keep fVckin her. If you would have said anything else she wouldve put her clothes back on. Just date her for a while and when you dont feel her anymore just break up with her.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with boobie man on this one.

Never supplicate. Today it's a relationship concession, tomorrow it may cost you a Mercedes. Once you set the precedence of allowing yourself to be manipulated, you've opened pandora's box, and once it's open, good luck getting it closed.

I would have said something more like "Can't we talk about this later?", and if she said no, put on my clothes and gone off to find some chick that doesn't play games like that.

What's funny is that if you would have put on your clothes and walked out, it probably would have sent her interest level through the roof, and set the tone of you being in control. See, you missed a golden opportunity.