OMG....I can't resist...she's marrying a 23 yr old virgin!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
MatureDJ said:
I know a guy who was the 33 y.o. virgin, and ended up marrying that woman. She appreciated the fact that he did not have a police record, like most of the men she had dated. They have been very happy.
And I'd be willing to bet she wasn't too attractive if he was a virgin out of hardcore AFCness and not religion. Am I wrong?(not that I'd be surprised if I was, after what I've been seeing and hearing through this site and others)

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be surprised. He might just respect women and actually be looking for a soulmate before he gets sexual. Given the fact she's experienced it all as you say, she might appreciate that innocense and actually allow her to feel innocent as well. As you say she might be OVER the partying she's done in the past. Opposites attract.

I don't agree with the whole you need to experience everything before you settle down. Infact sometimes a bit of naievity is a good thing because it doesn't make you cynical about people.

However the one thing I would REALLY worry about is that he might be gay!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I say four months, divorce, then stick around Europe forever, enjoying its superior culture.
That's what I would do!

That thought crossed my mind when she told me. I was like "Daaaaamn...I'm jealous!" It would be quite the adventure.