"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

omg, I am already worrying about new years

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
oh no! already worrying about new years

I can't stop thinking about who to bring to this big new years eve dance event... last time (halloween) I was gonna bring this chick (known for 1.5 years) to this halloween dance event, but she didn't have money and I didn't have money to pay for her ticket (ummmm, no thanks... its like a $70 Canadian ticket) and this time I wanna bring her with me, otherwise I would look bad all alone while me and my friends celebrating with their gfs and me all alone in the corner

now it's not that I don't want to spend me new years with my male friends, just this year, I wanna spend with someone who is the creature "woman".. it would make my 2005's a whole new journey...

should I ask these 2 other chicks (from internet dating sites :() to spend time with me in new years? (I think they wouldn't want to go on a first date with someone on new years) but maybe I can ask them out before new years and ask again on new years


oh noe! I am going to be all alone again this year :(
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
today I saw 2 very very very hot japanese chicks, I walked by them with a smile, they didn't even look at me once.

TOMORROW I will start smiling and greeting people
because I am sick of being lonely
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
I would advice that you get to know girls in the next 6 weeks, and then invite the one you really want to hang out with for New Year's. You need to learn how to be happy by yourself. That is where it all begins.

Make new friends with new people, specially guys that are in a similar situation as you. Take charge of the things you can control, like talking, approaching, and socializing, and stop worrying about things that are not within your grasp.

Take care of your inner game, that should be your number one priority. Believe me, there will be plenty of time to hang out with different women, plenty of new year's eves to celebrate. The world is young for you to worry too much about these things.
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
. You need to learn how to be happy by yourself. That is where it all begins.
Totally agree with Gangster Of Love here, you gotta be happy with yourself first. Stop worrying about being "alone" on new years eve. Hang with your guy friends. Life doesn't revolve around girls, they're just the icing on top of the cake.

Take the mans advice, I've read a few of his posts and his advice is up there with Grey Fox's.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
wow, and i thought only women used the term "omg". Hello Jessica Simpson!
the subject didn't let me use setences that are too long :rolleyes:


how can I be happy about myself when I have more sad things to worry about :(
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
thanks for the comments not related to MY problem
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
how can I be happy about myself when I have more sad things to worry about
Like what? You don't have a chick, is that it? Jeez dude, there are plenty of people who have actual serious problems and would kill do be in your situation.

You have friends right? You have hobbies, right? You have other interests in life besides chicks, right?

If you keep yourself busy enough and have goals chicks will be on the bottom of your priority list.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Originally posted by tom121
the subject didn't let me use setences that are too long :rolleyes:


how can I be happy about myself when I have more sad things to worry about :(
The answer is focus.

Who says you have to focus on the bad things. It takes some personal discipline, but you need to develop a habit of focussing on all the good things in your life that you are grateful for.

Now to make the 'real world' for you actually better you need to use your brain in a different way.

At the moment you are saying in your head 'OMG, I have all these problems, oh no, this is aweful'

What you need to develop is a habit of saying to yourself something like, 'ok this is the situation, what has to change to make the situation how I want it?

Then take some action, no matter how small towards that solution. You will always have problems in life, but to be succesful all you need is to approach it as just a challenge to be overcome.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Just go and approach chicks WHILE YOU'RE THERE.

Quite an insight. Women are everywhere. They aren't hard to meet, either... just make eye contact, smile and approach! A monkey could do it. In fact, they do--how do you think there got to be so many monkeys on this planet!?

Thats sad... a baboon can do what you can't.:(




P.S. I just had three Red Bulls... nevermind what I just said.:p
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Re: oh no! already worrying about new years

oh no! already worrying about new years
I don't mean to flame or anything, I mean this in the best way, but isn't this a bit too AFC-ish? Go with the flow, usually the funnest new years eve thingies are the ones that you come up with 12 hours before midnight, not 3 months before it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

hitmanchronicles

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
91
Location
Northern M*Fing Virginia
Man..... why do you want to bring girls to that new year party for? its like bringing sands to the beach. Go with your boys or alone. You can mack on so many girls there since its New Year and most of them will be in a good mood. You can just walk up to any HBs and give them hugs and strike a convo with them.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Bringing girls to a party is like bringing sand to a beach... I like that. Most guys are terrified of women these days. Sad isn't it?... I'm playing the worlds smallest violin.:p


Try this with every single attractive women you meet and I promise you'll never be lonely again. At the very least it will get you over your fear of rejection.

Step one: Establish eye contact and give a nice, subtile smile.

If the woman returns these gestures, proceed to step two.

Step two: Turn your shoulders toward her and approach, keeping eye contact and smile. Say "hi." Give her your name and ask for hers. Start a conversation and keep it centered on her. Flirt with her. Be ****y & funny. Mirror her body language and attitude, but don't be afraid to disagree with her personal views... confrontation builds drama. Women love drama. Use Kino as necessary.

Step three: Tell her that you think she's a very interesting person and that you would like to get to know her better. Ask for her personal phone number, not her office number, not her e-mail. Remember, e-mail is for dorks, perverts and pedofiles.

Step four: After about five days, give her a call and set up a date. You decide when, where and at what time. Open the doors, pull out her chair, etc. During the conversation, try to figure out what is missing in her life and fit yourself into that void. Remember, a perfectly satisfied person cannot be seduced, nor can they be held under your spell of seduction. She wouldn't be spending time with you if she didn't have something missing in her life--find out what it is through careful observation. Be a bit of a challenge. Keep her on tenterhooks to keep her interested. You pay for the date.


Pointers: Always dress to impress. Always keep your eyes on hers. Let her do most of the talking. Pay attention to what she says and how she says it. Be totally desireless, but not sexless--You don't need her, she needs you. Never mention sex in the presence of a woman whom you want to have sex with upon the first few encounters. Suggest this desire in other ways, such as with body language, kino and careful wordplay. Bring out the desire in her, and she will think it was her idea all along.

Never fall in love before she does. Use absence to keep from seeming too needy. Use pain and conflict mixed with pleasure to keep the relationship in it's proper balance. Remember, women had rather be depressed or angry than bored any day of the week.

Read, "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene. The women on this board will find the information in this book just as useful as the men will.


And above all else, always protect your heart.;)
 
Last edited:

bonethugmug

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Spike_the_Dragon
Bringing girls to a party is like bringing sand to a beach... I like that. Most guys are terrified of women these days. Sad isn't it?... I'm playing the worlds smallest violin.:p


Try this with every single attractive women you meet and I promise you'll never be lonely again. At the very least it will get you over your fear of rejection.

Step one: Establish eye contact and give a nice, subtile smile.

If the woman returns these gestures, proceed to step two.

Step two: Turn your shoulders toward her and approach, keeping eye contact and smile. Say "hi." Give her your name and ask for hers. Start a conversation and keep it centered on her. Flirt with her. Be ****y & funny. Mirror her body language and attitude, but don't be afraid to disagree with her personal views... confrontation builds drama. Women love drama. Use Kino as necessary.

Step three: Tell her that you think she's a very interesting person and that you would like to get to know her better. Ask for her personal phone number, not her office number, not her e-mail. Remember, e-mail is for dorks, perverts and pedofiles.

Step four: After about five days, give her a call and set up a date. You decide when, where and at what time. Open the doors, pull out her chair, etc. During the conversation, try to figure out what is missing in her life and fit yourself into that void. Remember, a perfectly satisfied person cannot be seduced, nor can they be held under your spell of seduction. She wouldn't be spending time with you if she didn't have something missing in her life--find out what it is through careful observation. Be a bit of a challenge. Keep her on tenterhooks to keep her interested. You pay for the date.


Pointers: Always dress to impress. Always keep your eyes on hers. Let her do most of the talking. Pay attention to what she says and how she says it. Be totally desireless, but not sexless--You don't need her, she needs you. Never mention sex in the presence of a woman whom you want to have sex with upon the first few encounters. Suggest this desire in other ways, such as with body language, kino and careful wordplay. Bring out the desire in her, and she will think it was her idea all along.

Never fall in love before she does. Use absence to keep from seeming too needy. Use pain and conflict mixed with pleasure to keep the relationship in it's proper balance. Remember, women had rather be depressed or angry than bored any day of the week.

Read, "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene. The women on this board will find the information in this book just as useful as the men will.


And above all else, always protect your heart.;)
That is awesome info Spike, love this post. I was planning on going out to the malls today and just approaching every girl that's atleast somewhat decent looking just to get over the fear of approaching somewhat. And this info pops up and I am even more ready. ****, if I approach a girl, and in the worst case scenario she calls me ugly or something, is that really going to matter in a year when I have too many dates to count? Gotta start somewhere right?
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Seduce... or be seduced.

Right. Get out there, bro. And good luck to you.:cool:

I've only been rejected, really rejected (as in "f*ck off, @$$hole") twice during two first encounters that I remember... and I've talked to thousands of women (being a salesmen helps).

Believe me, the odds are highly against the possibility of rejection if you play your cards right. Most of the time women will make up some nice (yet lame) excuse if they aren't interested or available... and it is pretty easy to get past these defences with a little experience.:D

Just keep it lighthearted. Life is a game and you are the player. Play... or be played.
 
Last edited:

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
man you sound like some 31 year old single man when you say im sick of being lonely. you're 18, chill.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top