Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Omg... another psycho b!atch?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or is it my fault?

Before I type, I'd like to tell everyone that this thread isnt about some chick I wanna pick up nor am I interested in...

=============

Here goes:

We had this group presentation. My groupmate was this filipino chick... HB5 (or perhaps 4). We did the project in the school computer lab. As the powerpoint presentation was done, I emailed it to her.

Subject: Here's the powerpoint presentation
Content of message:

"saksak mo sa baga mo!!!"

close english translation: (Shove this up your ass!!!)
literal lame translation: (Put this in your lungs!!!)

Errr... we are friends... we talk to each other as friends... she opened up to me too about some of her past... I have no intention of hurting her feelings. I was just teasing around her... and I joke like that around other people too... and they dont get a problem with that.

Awhile ago, she confronted me really really pissed off at what I did (the email). She started yappin about that she doesn't know me yet and school just got started and why the hell are you acting like a jerka$$.

I apologized. "Ok... sorry. Just delete that email. I'm sorry" (*extend my hand to shake hers*)

She didn't accept the apology. She was telling me to sit down in front of her and she wanna talk to me. I complied.

And then she started to lecture me about me being such a jerk and a harda$$ even in dealing with other people... that I might get my a$$ kicked or something if I dont change my attitude.

I got pissed and stood up. I told her that she is not my mother and she has no right to lecture me. (*look her straight in the eye*)

And then I walked away.

"IM NOT THROUGH WITH YOU YET!!!" she yelled.

I just turned my back and continued walking. I don't wanna argue with women. I don't fight with women as much as possible.

=================

Cmon guys... you joke like that with your buddies or even with women. I just couldnt believe that girl is too damn serious. She's the most serious person I ever met in my life. You cannot just joke around her. All my C & F moves that normally make chicks (or other people) laugh, are somewhat "nullified" against her. You just cannot joke. She's too damn serious...

Or do you guys think that I've been a jerk by sending her that "offensive" content in the email?

Please reply. Thanks...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I don't do things that cause people's cars to explode or ruin their lives completely, I never apologise. Adopt said philosophy.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT?!

Are you for real? Of course you are a jerk! that **** isn't funny at all... why did you think it was?

Ohh and there is no such thing as a HB5....

tell her you were on meds and you are sorry.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, people gotta chill out. This isnt indicative of women, its indicative of a high strung *******.
Heres what I wouldve done:

Her: bla bla bla what did you do that for???

Me: So you're 5 years old?

and then if she doesnt realize the wrongs that she has committed, you leave.

Shell either apologize eventually, or hold a grudge...

either way, a HB 4 or 5 aint worth your time....go for the 9s and 10s.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hhahaha Neo you are funny. Who the hell cares what she thinks. Imagine the nerve on her and giving you a lecture hahha f uck that.

I would take this as an excellent opportunity to learn about turning the tables on her. YOU give her a lecture about being so closed minded and a b1tch without a sense of humor. You can always sharpen those skills.

It may be a cultural issue but it seems more that you are too much for her sorry a55. keep us posted.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man. School is just started and you've already pissed off an HB5 with an attitude.

She also mentioned your attitude towards other people. You sure you aren't being a little bit abrasive to people? Because if this ch*ck starts going around telling people what an ass you are, and then they see you behaving like an ass, you aren't going to be getting any tail at all. Just something to consider. Remember, there's a fine line between being a jerk and being an *******.