Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG - A terrible, terrible case of oneitis. WOW.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y&feature=player_embedded

This guy is decent looking, and in VERY good shape. Yet the beta in him is VERY strong.

This is REAL:

One man. One dream. One chance.

“Love Story” Genuine real life love story of one man’s journey through time as he gives his all for one chance at a dream. Entirely filmed, produced, and directed by the man you see and him alone over the course of nine months. [...]

I believe the person I made this video for is living somewhere with her family and I truly hope they are all happy and doing well. I made this video to present on youtube because it was the only way I felt I could reach out to her to let her know how I still feel.

Everyone should fully respect her privacy and wishes because I don’t know how she views me now after all this time. We were together for two years and I don’t know why for certain she was gone. I sincerely only want her to be happy even if that means me being out of her life. She is an awesome person who deserves the very best and I just hope she is able to see this.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
luke skywalker + oneitis

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the chicks commenting are eating this up. Maybe he did it to get chicks because they are loving him.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
the chicks commenting are eating this up. Maybe he did it to get chicks because they are loving him.
I disagree. Their vaginas certainly don't get wet over this disgusting illustration of oneitis and self-castration.

And we know that women as a collective body promote this sort of beta behavior for various reasons, but also react differently to the very same lame crap in the "real world".

A flabby guy with game could do better with most women than this beefy guy.

The girl in the pics isn't even really all that attractive!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed like this weatherman after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QLSRMoKKS0&feature=related

I am tempted to leave a youtube comment such as this but I know within a matter of hours it will be erased or that dude is going to commit or sucide or something:

You know why she left Ben? because she lost interest in you that's why!! You think by portraying yourself as some romantic fellow that this is what will make your woman panties wet with excitment and come back to you?! When its over its over so move on with your life instead of making a stupid video such as this. Your ex girlfriend is probably riding some other dude's c0ck right now and all you have done was stroke her ego.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
I disagree. Their vaginas certainly don't get wet over this disgusting illustration of oneitis and self-castration.

And we know that women as a collective body promote this sort of beta behavior for various reasons, but also react differently to the very same lame crap in the "real world".

A flabby guy with game could do better with most women than this beefy guy.

The girl in the pics isn't even really all that attractive!

you know that's the way it should be but if you read the comments there were a lot of little girls wanting to be his X GF who got a lot of OMG!! How could you ditch such a hawt Guy!!! There are plenty of girls who fall for this stuff. Yeah it would wear thin but to them it screams "Sooo Romantic!". I guarantee his email address is flooded with messages from chicks who are nutz about him. How long that would last, who knows. But he would definitely have a full dating calendar for as long as he wants, just from this youtube clip

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
you know that's the way it should be but if you read the comments there were a lot of little girls wanting to be his X GF who got a lot of OMG!! How could you ditch such a hawt Guy!!! There are plenty of girls who fall for this stuff. Yeah it would wear thin but to them it screams "Sooo Romantic!". I guarantee his email address is flooded with messages from chicks who are nutz about him. How long that would last, who knows. But he would definitely have a full dating calendar for as long as he wants, just from this youtube clip
Dates don't necessarily mean anything.

Girls with zero intention of sleeping with a guy will go out on dates. Sometimes out of boredom, sometimes out of ego validation, sometimes for a free meal or entertainment. Since most AFCs don't feel their company is good enough, they'll sometimes go overboard with elaborate plans. Obviously, the intention is to sleep with the girl or buy her affections.

His muscles don't mean anything if deep down inside he's AFC. It takes more than a buff physique to get ATTRACTIVE girls excited, turned on, and into you. It helps, definitely, but this guy's behavior is so beta that his physique is virtually worthless.

And ultimately, if a girl isn't sleeping with a guy, she's generally not interested in anything but a LJBF relationship - again, to serve to validate her ego (a tool). Meaning, all these feelings and comments about how amazingly romantic he is, or how they wish they were his gf, etc., mean zero so long as the actual sexual tension is a practical impossibility.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys theorize too much on male-female social dynamics and don't even consider other possibilities.

http://giantrealm.gameriot.com/film-tv/the-ballad-of-douche-quadbike

Do a search for his name and you'll get plenty more info.

Having said that, the video is the gayest thing I've seen in a while! Couldn't finish watching it.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

Look at the replies!

"Rosellarox (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
this is so sweet, i can't wait until i meet the guy who will care so much for me as you care for loren"

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG!!!!!! LMFAO

hAHAHHHA I love the ATV scenes where he jumps up over sh*t LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAa

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very entertaining thread.

I knew something was up when it showed a guy on a quad in a black tight fitting T-shirt ripped to death with a cheesy-whiter-then-white smile.

I was expecting the thing at the end to be his dog or even some beefy hairy Ars*d guy.

AFC?

Nope. Just an attention seeker.

But what is interesting is the girls comments, looks like he played the heart strings pritty good.

Also you have to love how women 'want' a guy who will go to these extremes after the B***h has dumped em!

No wonder the world is full of simpering beta male AFC's when all it takes is to flick onto this gay shi* and be over-whelmed with gushing females.

I guran-fuc?8ng-tee, if this guy was a down and out tramp with a beer gut, no girl would have responded, no matter how gay it was.

And look at this:

"this is so sweet, i can't wait until i meet the guy who will care so much for me as you care for loren"

She can't wait to meet a guy who will go to these extremes after he was dumped! (regardless of the video and the fact that its fake, these girls did not know that).

conclusions to make:

1:

Girls are pritty fuc&*ng dumb, so dumb infact they can't see through shi* like this and again we have a prime example of 'emotion trumps logic'.

2:

If your a simpering beta Wimp - women will appluad it. But in real life - all this will generate is an ego boost whilst she brags to her mates about 'the lengths you will go to, to win the 'princess'.

3:

If your ripped, look good and own flash **** - women will fawn over you, even if you act like the biggest gay cun* this side of Elton Johns face-book page (being on face-book is gay, being on face-book and being Elton John is double gay).

Also I understand even hot guys who look after themselves like this guy does can have total failure with women - But on the other hand a guy like this, by changing a few things will score puss* very easily - based on his looks - I know this from experiance, guys who look like this, for example if he entered a nightclub, he wouldn't have to try that hard to fuc* -

A: He has the correct dress sense.
B: He is ripped.
C: He is a macho man - Regardless of the spam from other males - Chicks love this kind of rugged guy.
D: He is showing a sensitive side - Well more like a total gay side, but still -

Mix all that in and emotion trumps logic for most females.

Hence why I dont think this guy is an AFC at all - I suspected it was some form of Video to market himself from the off-set.

Yes its sad, yes its screams of 'female' type attention seeking - but when all is said and done, i dont think for one second this guy will find it hard to score puss*.

Us men will find this funny, a good % of girls will lap this up and yes he will and could fuc* a good % of them -

Girls do put effort into the dating game and some girls could even excuse this guy acting like a gay fag - Dam girls even try to game 'gay men' all the time and would sleep with them at the drop of a hat.

Women are not the dainty little flowers men are led to believe, they are infact rather aggressive in the dating game and this guy is what some women would love to have pounding ontop of em.

Most of the negative comments are from 'men'.
Yes its gay, yes its cheesy -

Do the women care?

Trust me on this a good % of the girls that did reply to him would fuc* him - This 'value for ***** thing', i feel is more of a man invention -

Regardless of the pycho-babble, this guy will fuc* women and probably has had alot too.

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case people missed the link I posted earlier:

This guy is an actor. He did this typical gay-arse soap opera short film in the hope to gain enough YouTube popularity to land the Captain America role (hence the flexing & gun show in the video). This is scripted. The story is not real.

As for whether girls would fall for this seemingly extreme AFC sh!t, see point #3 that jonwon made above.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well jonwon sure cleared that up. I agree. This was a calculated effort to get tons of chicks sending him emails. He has his pick of the litter.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...

Lets face it....women "aren't" the most intelligent creatures out there...."some" of them would go for this Crap.

Women are driven by emotion...100%. If this works for this guy...god bless him.

Personally.....yeah...he's good looking...but so am I...and WTF is he trying to prove here? (I'm sure when he matures a little he will ask himself the same thing).

Sure hope he didn't produce that video to get 1 chick? (sigh)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is what I call a 'Jake'.

Some of the most wealthy and physically attractive men also happen to be the biggest AFCs you'll ever meet. The wealthy man and the attractive man have much less to prompt them to re-think their own behaviors than average guys, because they're constantly rewarded for their looks or status. I once worked with this guy named Jake who was model quality good looking. He had no trouble with attracting women, and most would simply approach him, but Jake was probably the biggest AFC tool I'd ever met. He used to constantly complain that he couldn't get a girlfriend or keep a girl interested in him, even though he was regularly tapping beautiful women every weekend. Once he opened his mouth and spilled his life story out on the restaurant table on the first date these girls would run for the hills. He literally had ONEitis for ANY girl he was dating at the time and swallowed hook, line and sinker the soul-mate mythology. He tried to be friends, tried to be sensitive, tried to be funny, tried to be savior and every other AFC technique in the book, but all this did was push these women away from him. They enjoyed being ƒucked by the guy, but when he started up the ice cream cones and puppy dogs, cuddle b!tch sh!t they moved on to other guys. The women Jake banged were all exceptionally attractive, so moving on to other equally attractive Men wasn't a problem for them.

So the moral of the story is AFCs aren't all computer geeks, and being attractive doesn't insulate you from internalizing stupid, feminized romanticism

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna start calling my buddy 'Jake' :)

He can pull any women he wants but within the first two dates he often suggests "waiting before getting intimate because things can get to complicated" (which could be a great push/pull tactic) but then he actually means it and waits, gets all friendly, barfs out all past relationship failures and before you know it he's calling up all confused because she LJBF'd him.

The crappy part about the guy in the video is all the responses he getting. For every 1 or 2 guys that call him on being a chump he'll have literally 1000's of women endorsing what he did.

These 'Jakes' are getting programmed in very, very similar ways during childhood. There's probably some interesting psych stuff there.

The best thing for the youtube guy will be re-watching this video if he ever unplugs. He'll be pukin'

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I laughed like this weatherman after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QLSRMoKKS0&feature=related

I am tempted to leave a youtube comment such as this but I know within a matter of hours it will be erased or that dude is going to commit or sucide or something:

You know why she left Ben? because she lost interest in you that's why!! You think by portraying yourself as some romantic fellow that this is what will make your woman panties wet with excitment and come back to you?! When its over its over so move on with your life instead of making a stupid video such as this. Your ex girlfriend is probably riding some other dude's c0ck right now and all you have done was stroke her ego.
I continued my long tradition of posting your comments you make on Sosuave to the youtube video being discussed but the little cowardly bastard Ben has the comments set to approval dammit! :crackup:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I continued my long tradition of posting your comments you make on Sosuave to the youtube video being discussed but the little cowardly bastard Ben has the comments set to approval dammit! :crackup:
heh Ben may have saved you from your email box being flooded by a horde of angry women responses who's only companion in life is a fvcking cat. Watching that whole video was as unbearable as having diarrhea for 24 hours.

Keep up the good work KX!