Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMFG!!!! Girl who showed OBVIOUS interest COMPLETELY DISSED ME!!! WTF!!!

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okaaaaaaaayyyyyy…

Here was a diss which COMPLETELY caught me off guard…

This is an update to my ORIGINAL thread, for those interested you can see the original thread at:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140843

Here's the deal...

Apartment Babe seemed very interested the past 2 weeks…and everything seemed to point in that direction…the casual flirting over the past 2 weeks…the suggestion she made that we should talk over a glass of wine, etc.

Even though I did not number close when she suggested wine around 2 weeks ago, there was still a very cool, interesting vibe and flirtiness every time we saw each other.

The past couple of days, she was with some other dude, and each guy I saw her with was different. My impression was that none were BF’s, but rather just “friends” (she introduced them as such)...heck, maybe they were guys she is interested in...who knows...

I told myself that the next time I see her, depending on the vibe, I would either # close, or ask her out.

Go figure I run into her again today…and of course…she is with a guy friend. We chatted and such in the elevator...

HB NEIGHBOR – So what are you doing tonight?”

ME – “oh probably just kicking back…you?”

HB NEIGHBOR – “Having some Irish fun you know! Bit of drinking…some fighting, ha! Got a bit of Irish in me…"

GUY – (jokingly) “yeah, she’s definitely got that vibe”

ME – “yeah, you seems like you got a bit of fight in you tonight ;)

There was a bit more in the convo, but it seems fairly cool between all of us.

At this point the elevator opens and we end up walking to our apartments (she lives next door to me). She is walking next to me, and this dude is walking in front of us.

As we continue our convo, I opted not to ask her out directly, but rather a better opportunity to get her #...seeing as there was already a good fun, friendly vibe…

ME – (pulling out my phone) “Oh hey what was your number…forgot to get it last time we chatted.

HER

HER

HER

HER

HER

HER

No, that is not a typing error, that was the MAJOR 3 second pause she took before answering.

HER – um….........well.......…I only really answer my cell phone….818-bla- blah (her giving me her number).

I had NO CLUE what the hell that comment meant at that point. To me, it seemed VERY obvious she was hesitant as she did not want to give it to me at all. So rather than making an issue out of it, she just gave it to me to be polite.

Realizing this, I still tried to play it cool and called her cell right away so she had my #…after all, why lose my cool at this point, right? Her phone rang immediately as I called it…

ME – “cool, now you have mine…but…(trying to keep the cool fun vibe) make sure when you enter my name, it has a whole bunch of stars next to it. :D

HER – “why?” (and no, this was not her flirting…more like, ummm why?…you are not that important)…

ME – (slyly but still fun) "Because I am so cool..." (very lame…BUT…it was the only thing I could think of given the circumstances and given I already felt like a total POS)…

She laughed and smiled. I then exited “no man’s land”, to the safety of the Field Office, otherwise known as my lonely apartment.

I shut my door, and thought to myself, “how the fvck could I have gotten THAT ONE wrong!!!???”

The obvious "chemisty"...the flirting...the fact SHE suggested we chat over wine... HOLY SHYT!

Now...

I know for a FACT I will never ever call this chick…even though I could have SWORN there was a connection there…she expressed NO INTEREST, and went to DEFENSE MODE once I stepped up and asked for her number!!!

WTF!

Just wanted other DJ thoughts on this, and how I handled it, given the situation…

Is this chick messed? or did I read into something that was TOTALLY not there?

Mike

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanna hear the answer to this too.
lots of girls i've talked to are responsive at first, but then they get all serious at the end of the convo.

it seems like they are taking things too seriously, and doesn't know that you're trying to flirt with them?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
women are natural flakes. It has to do with the horrid male to female ratio everywhere. It is a curse.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was being careful thats all. I mean, how does she you know your not a charming serial rapist/killer.

Nothing to worry about, you got her number, she gave it. Nothing more to it.
Just don't turn out to be a serial rapist or something.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really hard to say. I would probably call her and find out. But only call her once and if she does not return call or pickup than I would not pursue her any longer. She may be hesitant to get involved with someone from her building. She may think you could be some crazy stalker. I have never gotten involved with any of my neighbors. Maybe its me or because I live in a big city but I never went there.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I felt like I crossed a line and was bothering her...maybe cuz it was infront of a other guy???

I really feel like I should give it at LEAST a week or two before I make any contact (if at all). If I see her in the building, I'll be cool and casual, like nothing has changed, but I think I should give it some time before dialing...I think calling soon at this point would make me look bad (or desperate).

Thoughts?

mike

Last edited:

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its been 2 weeks, she could be with someone, she could have been with someone already but been a flirty girl, the guy could have been a date, or on that vibe but something less formal, all the possible answers arent worth thinking about really, I think you should just remember that he who hesitates masturbates next time your flirting with a girl and u know you could take her number.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
women are natural flakes. It has to do with the horrid male to female ratio everywhere. It is a curse.
stop sarging in the gay area of town... seriously

the female to male ratio is fine in the 818

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
it might be possible she went hessitant because there was a 3rd person present on the other hand she simply was making small talk and she didn't expect you asking her number.. difficult to read it out but I'd say next.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB NEIGHBOR – “Having some Irish fun you know! Bit of drinking…some fighting, ha! Got a bit of Irish in me…"

I would've said "Really, how about some company? I can put some more Irish in you."

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've waited far to long to make any serieus move, she moved on and started viewing you as a friend. You should have #-close her the first time. She's in control, she knows it thus no attraction what so ever.

In addition you're so overthinking sh*t, this is not mission impossible (I'm talking about seducing women). You've been at home overanalysing (which she probebly also knows...) things so much, doing nothing else then bore yourself (speaking out of self-experiance aswell btw). Go out, have some fun, with more than one woman and stop worry-ing so much about her, or you'll end up with a oneitis and get hurt alot. You've put her on a pedastal for to long already, put her at your own hight, she's not better than you so there's no special way to treat, start being normal with her and yourself...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
yeh you waited to long and she is a very busy ho as you noticed by all the men she has coming and going...LOL she is f ing them.. She knew you wanted her too just like all the others but she interpreted your waiting as hesitation and hesitation as fear as weakness... so you are you ... she moves to fast to wait around for the timid guy after all she has hundreds of men to f before she is 35..

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I disagree on the hesitation thing...

Reason why?

I HESITATED because she lives practically NEXT DOOR TO ME!

I think I had every reason to hesitate.

It was NOT a sign of weakness, but rather, me deciding if I wanted to get "involved" with a chick who not only lives in my building, but ALSO lives 2doors down.

Within a day or so of this girl mentioning "wine", I knocked on her door to see what was up, and ask her out or ask her over (for a drink).

She was sick as a dog when I came by, and rather than having her being in a sick, bad, uncomfortable, unsexy mood when I close (where there was LESS of a chance of her accepting), I decided to wait or ask her out when I caught her in a good mood.

The next couple of times I saw her she was with a "friend", so again asking her out or # closing was not something I considered.

I do agree I left it a bit long (waiting for the right opportunity), which is why I went ahead and did yesterday, regardless of her company.

As far as oneities goes...

I will agree I "analysis" things alot. I tend to do this in many aspects of my life. There are a few signs of things I DON'T like about her anyway.

Will I call her...probably not...if I run into her again I'll see what the vibe is...

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just move on because this isn't in the cards for you. It looks like you are stage shy, you didnt # close when buddy was in the elevator with you 2 and you didn't do squat when she was with her "friend." You can't pass up an oppertunity just because some other guy is in the room. If someone was going to kill you and you had the chance to kick them in the nuts and live again, would you pass up the chance because its a social passe to fight effectively?

See my point? You shouldn't have passed up those oppertunities just because someone else is there. Just move in, neutralize her option to say no, and then stab her repeatedly with your sword later that night.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I had every reason to hesitate
Sorry, but it worked against you. He who hesitates is lost.

When she was suggesting hooking up over a glass of wine, and you didn't go for the number then and grab the date, you signaled 'lack of confidence'. That was it.

All a guy has to do is hesitate and/or not act on it, and the woman picks up on that scent and IMMEDIATELY loses interest. You didn't do what the Confident Man they're looking for is supposed to do, so you get lumped in with all the other guys she's not interested in. You know how HBs filter out guys fast, don't you?

She moves on to the next guy. You had your chance. Now you've seen her with the next guy, and the next next guy, and the next next next guy.... It's like water running through a spout for her.

I only really answer my cell phone...818-bla- blah (her giving me her number).

I had NO CLUE what the hell that comment meant at that point.
She meant, "I'm not giving you my home number, so I'm feeding you a BS reason why I'm not giving you THAT number. I'm giving you my cell phone instead. That's the one I screen. But as you can tell from my hesitation, I don't really want you to have my number at all.

I still tried to play it cool and called her cell right away so she had my #
Not that it matters at this point, but I think that's such a bad move. Now she has you on her caller ID and when you call, she'll KNOW it's you. She can now easily avoid your call. Of course, she's not interested anyway, so like I said, it's a moot point.

Okay Mike? Does that answer your WTF Moment? BTW, whenever you have a WTF? Moment with a woman, it usually means you've just been handed a smokescreen by her.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
stop sarging in the gay area of town... seriously

the female to male ratio is fine in the 818
Not here. Last Night at a Patty's Day Party, the only attractive women were the Bud Girls.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes...

I did understand the "giving me her cell" and the hesitation...about 2 seconds after the fact.

Lesson learned...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tantric said:
Here's the deal...

Apartment Babe seemed very interested the past 2 weeks…and everything seemed to point in that direction…the casual flirting over the past 2 weeks…the suggestion she made that we should talk over a glass of wine, etc.

Even though I did not number close when she suggested wine around 2 weeks ago, there was still a very cool, interesting vibe and flirtiness every time we saw each other.

Why didn't you number close?

The past couple of days, she was with some other dude, and each guy I saw her with was different. My impression was that none were BF’s, but rather just “friends” (she introduced them as such)...heck, maybe they were guys she is interested in...who knows...

Perhaps but guys usually don't "hang out" with girls because they like the conversation.

Go figure I run into her again today…and of course…she is with a guy friend. We chatted and such in the elevator...

HB NEIGHBOR – So what are you doing tonight?”

ME – “oh probably just kicking back…you?”

Wrong answer. That doesn't sound exciting and fun and make her want to sleep with you. You should have said "Going out dancing" and left it at that.

GUY – (jokingly) “yeah, she’s definitely got that vibe”

ME – “yeah, you seems like you got a bit of fight in you tonight ;)

There was a bit more in the convo, but it seems fairly cool between all of us.

At this point the elevator opens and we end up walking to our apartments (she lives next door to me). She is walking next to me, and this dude is walking in front of us.

As we continue our convo, I opted not to ask her out directly, but rather a better opportunity to get her #...seeing as there was already a good fun, friendly vibe…

ME – (pulling out my phone) “Oh hey what was your number…forgot to get it last time we chatted.

Dude do you arrange in any foreplay when you have sex? You have to give her a reason to give her number to you. She is not going to give it to you because you "forget" to get it last time.

HER

HER

HER

HER

HER

HER

No, that is not a typing error, that was the MAJOR 3 second pause she took before answering.

HER – um….........well.......…I only really answer my cell phone….818-bla- blah (her giving me her number).

I had NO CLUE what the hell that comment meant at that point. To me, it seemed VERY obvious she was hesitant as she did not want to give it to me at all. So rather than making an issue out of it, she just gave it to me to be polite.

Realizing this, I still tried to play it cool and called her cell right away so she had my #…after all, why lose my cool at this point, right? Her phone rang immediately as I called it…

Oh man. Dude you have alot of learning to do. She gives you her number after hesitating for 5 seconds and instead of not phoning her for 3-5 days, you phone 5 seconds after? How does this turn her on? Does this signify to her that you are a calm, cool, and collected ladies man or someone desparate to sleep with a girl?

ME – “cool, now you have mine…but…(trying to keep the cool fun vibe) make sure when you enter my name, it has a whole bunch of stars next to it. :D

I don't understand

HER – “why?” (and no, this was not her flirting…more like, ummm why?…you are not that important)…

ME – (slyly but still fun) "Because I am so cool..." (very lame…BUT…it was the only thing I could think of given the circumstances and given I already felt like a total POS)…

She laughed and smiled. I then exited “no man’s land”, to the safety of the Field Office, otherwise known as my lonely apartment.

I shut my door, and thought to myself, “how the fvck could I have gotten THAT ONE wrong!!!???”
The chick is not messed, she is just not interested in you because you don't get her excited and horny like the guy did.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11

ummmm...

I always call a chick right away so

a) I know I entered it correct

b) she has mine

That is pretty normal...

I did not number close the first time as SHE LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME IN MY BUILDING. I normally do not go for chick who I could see every day...expecially if things do not work out. Only when they show VERY high interest...to me, it was not sure of her IL.

It was 10:00 at night and I was sick all day. I did not mention I was "sick", so I told her I was kicking back.

We come to this site to get a boost, and learn BOTH from our mistakes and from our accomplishments.

Instead of other DJ's commentin on the negative shyt, how rediculous stupid I "obviously" was, the shyt I KNOW I DIDN'T do...or DID NOT DO...

How about commenting on the positive shyt?

Jesus Christ.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was bc that guy was there. she probably felt uncomfortable flirting with you with that dude there. he could be someone she's seeing. I mean why else would he be there 10 at night