Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Olympictim's Journal

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it seems like she's into you one minute and then not, then you should put her to the side for now, forget about her and persue other girls. If she starts persuing you after this then it's in YOUR frame and you can decide if you want to give attention to her.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it seems like she's into you one minute and then not, then you should put her to the side for now, forget about her and persue other girls. If she starts persuing you after this then it's in YOUR frame and you can decide if you want to give attention to her.
Sounds good. Just realized my buddy has huge oneitis with this chick too so I'll let it go.

I won't try to hook up but I'll see if she comes back to me and use the experience as practise almost.

Might not get out again this weekend because of work and other commitments, but I just got moved to monday-friday at my job with just the odd weekend shift when Im needed which should help a lot with me going out and getting girls

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a small party last night.

Didn't really try to hook up with anyone just went had some fun and met a few new guys and talked to some guys who went to my school but I never really chilled with.

Had fun which is good but defiantly should of tried to game some chicks more.

Im starting to notice most the time I know what I should be doing It's just growing the balls to do it

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a small party last night.

Didn't really try to hook up with anyone just went had some fun and met a few new guys and talked to some guys who went to my school but I never really chilled with.

Had fun which is good but defiantly should of tried to game some chicks more.

Im starting to notice most the time I know what I should be doing It's just growing the balls to do it
That is a good progression. Just opening your mind to the possibilities and not getting stuck in your head is a big step. Keep putting yourself in those situations and keep pushing your comfort zone.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna keep this short.

Going out tonight I plan on trying to approach atleast 10 girls

Started a new job today.

A girl I knew when I was AFC works their. I "slide into her twitter dms" back before I knew about this site.

Anyways she was calling me "timmy" and "timbit" and stuff like that. Also she flat out asked me if I had a girlfriend.

I feel like its a sign shes interested what do you guys think?

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ended up doing 8 approaches

1) Went over said Hi to a 7 and a really fat friend. I could tell immediatly she wasnt into it so the 7 walked away and I felt like to big an ******* to leave the fat friend right away so I chatted for like 5 minutes

2) Went over asked the girl if she was spontantious. She said yes so I said if I guess your name give me.a kiss. Got it wrong but we chatted for about 5 minutes about school and work and such. Introduced me to her friend before she went and got a drink I asked for her number she said to come find her later ( I didnt do you guys think I should if have I Felt like it would come off creppy$

3) Said hey she immedaitly said she had a boyfriend so I asked if she wanted another? She laughed and walked away.

4-8 were all the same just me going up saying hey asking where she was from if she was having a good night blah blah blah.

From now on when I approach no matter how good or bad it goes im gonna ask for a number just to get comfortable asking for it

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out again tonight. Same old stuff going to do a lot of approaches and overall just have fun.

Can feel myself improving

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Responses in bold
Ended up doing 8 approaches

1) Went over said Hi to a 7 and a really fat friend. I could tell immediatly she wasnt into it so the 7 walked away and I felt like to big an ******* to leave the fat friend right away so I chatted for like 5 minutes
Hellz yeah! Good job getting out there and sticking to talk to the friend will help you gain experience, even if it is just in disarming a friend in the future.
2) Went over asked the girl if she was spontantious. She said yes so I said if I guess your name give me.a kiss. Got it wrong but we chatted for about 5 minutes about school and work and such. Introduced me to her friend before she went and got a drink I asked for her number she said to come find her later ( I didnt do you guys think I should if have I Felt like it would come off creppy$
Liking the playfulness. I don't think that you should worry about being creepy, but she sounds like a low probability phone number if you tracked her down so no worries. In my experience, when a woman is interested, she gives you her number when she asks for it. She doesn't disappear and leave it up to chance that the two of you will bump into each other again.
3) Said hey she immedaitly said she had a boyfriend so I asked if she wanted another? She laughed and walked away.
Haha good one. I've used that one my share of times as well. Kudos to not shutting down like most guys do.
4-8 were all the same just me going up saying hey asking where she was from if she was having a good night blah blah blah.
Good to see you getting out in the field.
From now on when I approach no matter how good or bad it goes im gonna ask for a number just to get comfortable asking for it
Good sh!t. I did the same thing as well. It is great because it builds your confidence (even though a few numbers will be flakes) and in addition to that, it also makes asking for the number automatic in the long run. You get to a point where you just know when to ask for a number without even thinking about it.
Good to see you in the field OT. Don't forget to try to think of takeaways/areas for improvement/areas you did well. That way, you won't make the same mistakes repeatedly, and you will focus on things that are working for you

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying in for the night.

Went out twice this weekend and with work everyday im exhausted.

Also I want to save some money for school as well as start volunteering and donating money to charites, gotta help those who are struggling because it could end up being me one day.

Anyways so I had a good weekend. The chick from work basically ignored me today so I don't think shes that interested but she hasn't seen my super fun personaility up close yet ;)

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still in the game right now.

Just been super busy with work and the holidays all my bros were back from school so I haven't really been going out the the bar more just drinking with my close buddies I haven't seen in awhile.

Anyways Ill have more posts this weekend when I go out

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** me.

Literally worked for 12 hours friday night and saturday night.

It's weird though because I haven't been going out so much but I almost feel happier right now then when I was going out every weekend and drinking. Not sure why.

Also I'm noticing girls at work more into me. Bugging me for stuff bumping into me etc etc.

I think part of it is because right now I'm trying to get a raise and switch into serving (I currently work in a kitchen) so I've been working my bag off, not complaining, staying late and getting my stuff done instead of talking to people at work.

Literally just haven't had any time at all to myself lately because I've been busy with basically the gym and work and the seeing my friends the odd time yet im happier then ever.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit of a blah weekend. I don't want to come off as a complainer and i'm not doing that (maybe slightly) but I just don't understand why girls are never attracted to me.

I'm good looking nice body, people like me just never get attraction.

It makes me upset but after thinking about it I just need to keep improving myself

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit of a blah weekend. I don't want to come off as a complainer and i'm not doing that (maybe slightly) but I just don't understand why girls are never attracted to me.

I'm good looking nice body, people like me just never get attraction.

It makes me upset but after thinking about it I just need to keep improving myself
You haven't had any recent success, so the idea of people being attracted to you seems very remote. This will go away as you eventually get success.

I swear when I first started, I thought that only fat/unattractive girls liked me, then I got some success and thought only cute girls with issues, and then more success and then.. etc.

The point is, you are not special and that is actually a good thing. You are not some freak of nature that no women are attracted to. You just haven't had any success recently/ever and so the idea of girls being attracted to you seems foreign. This will disappear as you get more experience and interactions with women. The takeaway for you is that the more you push yourself out of your comfort zone, the quicker you will reach a more enlightened mindset.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theirs this chick that I'm friends with.

Not best friends forever but I'll see her at parties and my friends hang out with her friends.

Should I ask her out. I have no reason to think that she is interested in me at all.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theirs this chick that I'm friends with.

Not best friends forever but I'll see her at parties and my friends hang out with her friends.

Should I ask her out. I have no reason to think that she is interested in me at all.
If you want to...

There are many ways to get out of your comfort zone. Some people like to get rejected so that they realize that it isn't a big deal and that the world doesn't stop spinning. Other people like to attain success to prove to them that they had it all along. It sounds like you are going to do the former rather than the latter. Personally, if I did decide to go after this girl, I would focus more on getting her attracted so that she wants to go on a date with you instead of trying to set up a date and hoping she becomes attracted to you during the date.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna start updating this daily.

The idea is if I keep coming back here It was always be on ,my mind and I will always be thinking about my goals

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just need to trust the process. Go out talk to girls, talk to everyone and work on me.