Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Olympics is run by the Occult & their Transgender Stars

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget these conspiracy theories, the destruction of western civilization will be from within. We as a people have never been so divided on all fronts. Differences of opinion and point of views should be embraced but is viciously frowned upon or censored. China, Russia and the rest of the eastern thugs just have to sit back and watch. Sadly events such as the Olympics that used to unite us as countries Is now adding fuel to the fire with transgenderism, Simone syndrome and other doctrine that is interfering with the simple enjoyment of sport and competition.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of these female athletes are taking testosterone, at least.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been lazy lately. Some more deceivers. Seems the ones in the spot light are the ones who they keep a secret. To mock how dumb they think we are and makes them feel more powerful to deceive the world and get away with it.

88888.JPG
9526.JPG
777.JPG
I know you see it.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
85.JPG
Capture.JPG
np_file_104735.jpeg

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta love it when the crazies make themselves known so easy. Cue the "Everyone thought Davinci/Gallileo/Socrates was crazy too..." response...

WTFC?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta love it when the crazies make themselves known so easy. Cue the "Everyone thought Davinci/Gallileo/Socrates was crazy too..." response...

WTFC?
Thank you for the compliment!