Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Women

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Ive noticed over the years that older women are really attracted to me. I know that younger women are also attracted but its a bit different. I know this because a lot of them have flat out told me that I was hot, or if they were 20 that I would be in trouble, the latter happened the other night. One time I was out with my mom and my 2 aunts, who all happen to be attractive older women, and this MILF came up and started talking to me thinking I was "with" my mom and aunts. Then my mom stepped in and told her that I was her 19 year old son(at the time) and the woman said she thought I was a model. There were many more times things like that happened and thats no BS either.

My point is, if older women are that attracted to me then most women would also be attracted. The only difference is that younger women are not as blunt about it, at least most of them aren't. I get some pretty obvious IOI's all the time from younger girls but they're more of a challenge to get close to, at least at first.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How insightful of you. I'm pretty sure no-one actually believes you mate. :rolleyes:

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
How insightful of you. I'm pretty sure no-one actually believes you mate. :rolleyes:
I don't find this hard to believe...older women have also told me I look like a model, I have perfect teeth, etc.

Young girls hardly ever check me out, hell I don't think I've ever been checked out by a younger girl. I say these cougars just compliment us because they want a lay.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
List of hot cougars:

1 Salma Hayek, 41
2 Catherine Zeta-Jones, 37
3 Michelle Pfeiffer, 50
4 Elizabeth Hurley, 42
5 Diane Lane, 43
6 Halley Berry, 41
7 Carmen Electra, 35

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the same to attract but play zero if any games with you. Not to mention they are financially set and useful.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most older women are done with the games. They know exactly what they want and will go after it. They like the young ones. They're very easy to please because their options aren't as great as girls in their 20s.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
tick37 said:
Most older women are done with the games. They know exactly what they want and will go after it. They like the young ones. They're very easy to please because their options aren't as great as girls in their 20s.
*Hi-5* You can say that again!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that every post you make pertains to you stroaking your ego. Try to get over yourself, dude bro.