"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Older Woman Advice???

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
I'm 23 and I just started dating a 25 year old; I believe she's starting to feel a bit more settled. From what she's told me, she's had plenty of relationships that didn't work out and experiences that one would be content with approaching settling down. Thus, I think she's looking for a more serious relationship, BUT I truely don't know for sure.

Are there any signs or anything I can look for in her to prove what she truely wants out of this relationship?

Do you think she places as much importance on confidence then a woman....say my age?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
yes, don't change just because she's 2 years older than you. i'm 22 and just got done dating a 25yr old... the same c/f works on women universally.
 

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
Thanks for the tip man. I assumed c/f meant confidence.

So, how did the relationship turn out?

Could you tell early on what she wanted or was looking for in you?


I'm just trying to gauge this relationship early before I get caught up in it and get hurt.

Thanks again!
 
Top