Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Spanish lady likes me

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I work in a hotel and some older Spanish lady (in housekeeping) likes me (she is like 37-38). She is not at all bad looking, but she speaks like 5 words of English and my Spanish sucks. I live at home, so that idea is out.

Of course, I am not interested in a relationship, but maybe some fooling around.

Point is, I do not want to invite myself over to her place and really do not want to go on a date with her (too much work with language problem and would be quite boring)

I am not even sure if I should even bother with this one. Is it worth all this trouble, for some a$$?

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
You work in a hotel.... She speaks little english... She is not bad looking, older, and spanish. What are you waiting for? Older women DO teach you great techniques. She can't complain to you and can't say much to you, period. Haha. If she wants a relationship say, " No Habla Espanol." or whatever. Sorry about the spelling, but I took French.
Good Luck, Lady Killer!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dooooo it, show her your chorizo mi amigo :D

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt and play with her. Let her know that you think she is attractive. The only problem I have with this is the fact you guys are working in the same place. If I were you I would make my intentions clear. No relationship, just sex.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it... good luck. how old are you by the way? anyways, you said it was only for some booty, so what trouble can there be? you can hardly understand what she says anyway, but im sure you both understand the universal language of sex.

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
You work in a hotel....Duh!!

Dude, lets see here...you dont want to go to her place, and you can't bring her home to mom and dad....is there any other place we can think of? We need a place that has a lot of rooms, thats usually always clean. A place that has big compfortable beds, and no one cares about noise. It has to have a bath of course, incase you and your lady want to bathe. Some place nice, and not too hard to find. I know that there are places like this, I just can't put a finger on it.

Keep thinking, and maybe when you go to work you'll figure it out. let me know ;)

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well maybe I am being too much of an AFC, but.....I DO NOT want a Relationship at all...just some play no strings attached.

Not sure what she wants and I do not want to hurt her feelings. Besides, I would 100% be thinking with my **** with this broad. I don't even think I would have a good time hanging out with her due to the language barrier, cultural and age difference.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go over to her place and bone her. Keep it away from work.

Mahon, you seriously NEED to get laid.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well she lives in the next town over and she asked me for a ride home today (with her limited English) We ended up making out in the car. She then asked me if I could pick her up in the morning and then I said no....I do not want this driving thing to turn into a routine.

I hope she just wants sex and nothing more, because that is all I want.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
She tried to make out with me today while I was checking up on one of the guest rooms. She called me over to a room she was cleaning. I told her no and not at work.

This is a bad situatio I am in, and I am thinking of dropping it all together.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh bang her man. its actually a fantasy of mine to fuk someone whos about 20 years older than me.

thats got me thinking, my mates mum is looking quite tasty nowadays. mmmm

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
She tried to make out with me today while I was checking up on one of the guest rooms. She called me over to a room she was cleaning. I told her no and not at work.

This is a bad situatio I am in, and I am thinking of dropping it all together.
Are you backing down MAN!!!! You should be hitting that thing on a regular basis by now. What is wrong with you? Are you scared? Use her to make yourself a better lover. Just make sure she knows its just sex. If you have to give her rides to get some then so be it. Remember, sex always comes with a price.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by icecreaman
Are you backing down MAN!!!! You should be hitting that thing on a regular basis by now. What is wrong with you? Are you scared? Use her to make yourself a better lover. Just make sure she knows its just sex. If you have to give her rides to get some then so be it. Remember, sex always comes with a price.
I am sorry, but I do not agree. First off, this chick is foreign and I do not really trust foreign girls here in the US. Who knows, if I went along and made out with her at work, she could of came and made up a lie that I sexually assaulted her or something. If I did not have to see her at work then maybe I would hit it...but it makes me uncomfortable that I have to see her at work and that I 100% just want to bone her and nothing else. As a matter of fact, I would not even want to hang out with her otherwise.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just because shes foreign doesnt mean shes scandelous. American chicks are more scandelous. stop worrying so fuking much ur gonna have a heart attack. Just tap that asss for sakes . you know how pathetic you sound, disscusing weather u should fuk some chick at work with people on the board that you dont have clue about. Idioatic !!!

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You two should......ya know, clean the same room up together.

Originally posted by jason86
yeh bang her man. its actually a fantasy of mine to fuk someone whos about 20 years older than me.

thats got me thinking, my mates mum is looking quite tasty nowadays. mmmm

LMFAO!!! YEAH BABY!

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon, whenever I'm having a bad day, I just think of you and how much worse things could be, then I feel much better.