Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older guys or Unattractive Guys & Younger Women

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm just wondering do older/unatractive guys get younger women? (When I say younger women I mean good looking women)

I'm looking for honest personal experiences. What did you do to get them interested in you. And what was your age difference?

I get the impression that theres quite a number of guys that are just talking alot of hot air and "talkers of tall tales" out there.

Last edited:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my assesment I would be cautious in taking advice from younger guys in their twenties (no offence). Simply because by default they are more likely to pick up women anyways.
What I would really take notice are older guys who CAN and Do pick up younger women regardless of his age or appearance. It means they have trully master the art of seduction and knows something the average guy doesnt know. They are the ones that guys should really model after.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.......

Hey,

I am 58 years old.

I don't waste my time with younger women. (all they want is money and security)

Most men don't know this, but, a lot of older women have good tight pvssy's. (you can't wear it out)

cave dweller

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Cave Dweller! Your a stud and at a youthful age of 58! :)

Thanks for your input.
Let this be a valuable lesson for others that younger women may be after your wallet. :down:

Cave Dweller is the DJ master!

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you come up with the idea that younger guys are more likely to pick up women? If you are comparing 20 somethings to 30 somethings, there really isn't an inherent difference in the attractiveness of the two groups (assuming the older ones take care of themselves).

Without going into too high of an age group, I would say the more experience a man has, the more success he will have with women, thus older guys being better at the game.

I am 29 now, and I am light years ahead of where I was when I was 22, so I am sure once I am 33, for example, I will be better still.

I also wouldn't say older is synonomous with unattractive. Usually the younger single guys that wonder why "older/unattractive" guys are going around with hot young women are sexually frustrated!

:crackup:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say 30's is really that old but quite simply youthfulness is on your side more in your 20's. I'm refering to guys dating girls of a roughly similar age (you know like high school, college/univ).
How many 50yrs you know dating women who are 18????

(the only reason why women go after some older men is for stability)

Now do you have experiences with younger from personal experiences that you can share?

Originally posted by Genghis Juan
I also wouldn't say older is synonomous with unattractive.
I dont know about that one. You mean like a 45 year old women???
(btw I didnt say synonomously. I would think predominatly.)

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Genghis I do better now than before.

Want an example? I dated 3 women last year, at one time. They were all younger than me.

It's possible.

Freddy if you wish to believe you can't pick up younger girls that's fine. That just means more for us.

You know why it might be harder for older guys? Because we have real jobs and aren't in college anymore. That shrinks the number of interactions with younger women that's all.

Freddy forgot what I said.. but realize we all find the answers to questions to be what we want them to be. What do you want the answer to be really?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I didnt say older guys CANT pick up younger women.

The point of my post was to hear how these much much older guys, pick up younger women (like 18 yrs old etc). What are their methods and how does one model it.

Even leaving social interaction a side. What methods are these old guys using to pick up younger women who are complete strangers (like the street pick up).

How about those guys who can pick up 10 women within a month???

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should add one of my buddy's whose in his late 30's is still picking up younger women but I think its possible that his success rate can even be higher. What I'm trying to figure out is how the success rate can even be higher. (eg If he gets 1 out of 10 of younger women how can he improve that to 6 out of 10 women etc.)

One of my friend's dad is 56 and he was able to pick up 3 women two of which were in their 20's. Now I have never met his dad but I'm trying to figure out what did he do (using an NLP modeling perspective).
He was sleeping with all three of them and from what I understand two of them were okay with him sleeping with the other.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Want an example? I dated 3 women last year, at one time. They were all younger than me.

How much of an age difference would you say?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy.

Keep this post alive. I promise to you at the end of next month that I will do a ton of field work on the age range you speak of.

Not as much by choice, but I'm immersed in a neighborhood full of professionals and tons of college students.

Sometimes I wish I was in with a higher mix of professionals and less students, mainly because of the drunk guys who walk past and are loud and dumb.

But it is because of them that I am going to steal the girls in their age range.

I will try every tactic, and shear numbers are part of it.

That being said, I am working on a healthy self development plan that involves far more than women.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy.

Keep this post alive. I promise to you at the end of next month that I will do a ton of field work on the age range you speak of.

Hey no problem :)

---------------------------------------------

Not as much by choice, but I'm immersed in a neighborhood full of .... and tons of college students.

Your naughty a guy! :p (Yeah we all know your thinking of thsoe college girls. he he)

-----------------------------------------------

That being said, I am working on a healthy self development plan that involves far more than women.
Your not using the NLP approach to self improvement are you? I think Richard Bandler has been focusing alot on DHE stuff lately.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP is one of manyl

I listen to alot of popular self help guys like Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Wayne Dyer, etc.

I'll review each as I go along. It is going to be an exciting trip!

I would start now but I have way too much studying to do for this big exam!

Talk to you later.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up this book years ago. "How to Date Younger Women -For men over 35" by R. Don Steele. The book was printed in 1987 and he was 46 year old at the time and was picking up younger women from their teens (18) to older women. (He was picking up younger women for 10 years.) He discourage the use of conventional pick up methods as described by the likes of Eric Webber (because you end up getting shot down painfully nearly everytime). His approach is to go to places where there are younger women to begin with. Sadly it doesnt have anything on street pick up methods. It does have some interesting info on the psychology of women in the various age groups however.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard of Tony Robbins and Wayne Dyer but not Brian Tracy. I personally find Robbins approach okay but it seems lacking in some areas and is still quite abit of reading. With Wayne Dyer I only have seen him on public television so I cant say I read any of his inspirational material. The few stuff by NLPer hypnotist Mark Cunningham (Major Mark) is pretty interesting. Robert Dilts is also good too. (I picked up his video "Dealing with Double Binds" not too long ago.)
Currently I'm going through more Erickson stuff and afew other stuff.

Later :)

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just started on a younger girl kick........a complete 180 from the older hb8-9's Ive been after until now.

I take the attitude not if I'm too old for her, but is she mature and EXPERIENCED enough for me!!

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey cool Brat-buster!!! :)

Great attitude! I'm glad to hear you are doing well with younger women and the 180 turn is good thing! Your a real stud! :cool:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man today was great. Although she's a coworker and I wont mess with it, to see that young hottie flirt and tease with me makes me confident that I'll be ready for that crowd next month.

Heres a real tip for you guys. Try to find the young girls that just graduated college. They are looking for a change from Joe Frat Boy.

Be that guy that introduces them to what it's like to be with a real man.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I'm 45, but look about 10 years younger.

I usually date women in the 25-30 age range.

The two biggest factors are experience and confidence.

Experience as in implementing basic PU/DJ "rules" and having self-confidence/good inner game/a strong frame.

BTW, I'm still learning PU and don't mind having guys half my age teach me stuff or give constructive criticism.

Don't let your pride/ego get in the way of learning and becoming a better person.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by brat-buster
I've just started on a younger girl kick........a complete 180 from the older hb8-9's Ive been after until now.

I take the attitude not if I'm too old for her, but is she mature and EXPERIENCED enough for me!!
Yeah, I've used the exact same quote with younger women who say I'm too old for them.

In fact, I used it to overcome the LMR of a 23 year old hottie last year, a 8.5/9

My sig tells the end result.