Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

older girls 25 and 29 i need a second opinion on this

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i will give you a backround on both of them but first i must tell you that i am more interested in the 25 year old

im 19 years old, where i go to school i met this pretty girl, she is interesting, fun, there is always something to talk about with her and i already asked her out on a date, here is a quick backround on it.

i flirt with all the girls there and she made a comment to me that i was a flirty guy, at first i denied it but then i said yeah, its fun.
we started flirting and i decided to ask her out.
she at frist laughed (yeah, that was a first) then she couldnt believe it so i had to repeat that i was serious several times.
she said she would think a about it (im thinking low interest level by this time) as days turned to weeks she hadnt made up her mind (yeah its like she was comming up with a revised theory of relativity) anyway

i gave her a smart ass comment and asked her out again, to what she agreed but we had a little misunderstanding on what she thounght i was asking and what i was actually saying (she thought date, i said lunch) she agreed. but we ddnt go through with it

then a week later i asked her out on a date and she agreed.
now here is where we are. she seems interested, she acts interested but her actions are not quite as i would like them to be.

she is making things a little difficult she is agreeing but we are still not too clear on the details of what time, we will meet
i dont want to keep asking in fact im backing away (everytime i back away and dont go to her, she comes to me)

im starting to feel like she might not be so interested as i think
but i dont know till we are on the date. till i get a kiss or something else. im thinking she is giving me the run around one to test my IL and cause of my age 19 she is 25

well now the other girl pretty much hinted on wanting to have sex wiht me and teaching me new things, to which i agreed and i gave her my number so she will call me she says she is 29 about average looks judging face, and she is overweight so, not really my type so i dont know if i should give her the privilege of enjoying my young hot body.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember what I said about people who make posts more than 15 lines about their relationship woes. It's filled with drama and most likely the poster doesn't "get it." And please if you're going to ask a question, do so with with correct punctuation and space so we know what the hell you're talking about?

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked her " so what time are we going to meet?"
cause she was going to meet me after work
and she said, when? (it was the day of the date, she had agreed to go out that day) her interest level is so low she didnt even remeber
so i had next her

" when? think real hard missy"
"i dont know"
"nevermind, forget about it"
"but.......IDJ.........are you serious?"
"forget about it" and i walked off

before this incident she had fail to go to lunch with me
when i first asked her out she had to "think about it"
then she had told me to call and
"leave a message"

low interest level....oh well live and learn.......NEXT

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her interest level is so low she didnt even remeber
Women. Can't live with em, can't shoot em.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to tell her that you're going to a certain place and see if she wants to join when you go... Try this with the next girl you encounter. It sounds to me like you need to be more ummm... masculine. Take the reins. Don't ask her when. Tell her when you are available. Tell her when you would like to meet. Let's meet at "a place" at " a certain time".