Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Girl from Tafe

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Tafe = School but for a specified job so you learn all about the choosen job. Im doign private investigator there 2 nights a week.

Have you guys ever had a situation were you were into a girl from school/college/university ect ect ?

Im pretty sure this girl likes me to shes always smiling and giving eye contact ect ect and i make her laugh. The problem is if i take her out and it ends badly after a while then im going to have to see her for a whole year till this class ends.

This girl is a HB9 in looks and a HB10 personality and she is 24 thats 5 years older than me. So i think it stupid to pass up a good oppurtunity.

Dont start with the ONEITIS thing i know alot of girls but im more attracted to this one because of her personality ect ect.

Opinions?

de silva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever had a situation were you were into a girl from school/college/university ect ect ?
Nah, I don't think that's ever happened to anyone before....:rolleyes:

Dude, let's be real. If you have to ask for advice on a message board about it, chances are it will go fvcked up for you.

The thing is, so what? If you're only 19, TRUST ME, you will be 1000 times better off if it "all fvcks up" than if you don't even try anything. This, bro, I guarantee.

There's really nothing anyone on this baord could say to you that would change anything, or somehow magically improve your chances that it will "all go well", so, seriously, why the fvck even waste time worrying about it?

Don't worry about replying to me man, I don't read this board much. Only reason I'm replying is 'cos you're from Sydney, and I used to live there.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
With all do respect your missing the point entirely. I have no doubt in my ability to get this girl. The question that I am asking is what do you guys think about getting in a relationship with a girl that you have to see 2 times a week for the next year.

I am worried if it doesn’t work out which is likely (i tend to get bored with girls) then what would happen for this next year.

Has anyone been in a situation were they have been forced to see and ex whom they ended on bad terms with? How did you handle it?

Ninja out

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh tafe. I always thought that only HS dropouts went there... :p

Anyways, I hooked up with my lecturer when I was doing summerschool last summer. It worked fine, seing her at school several times during the week is not problem. Just make sure that you have nice and clean breakup when that time comes. Thats the main thing.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just use your ultra powerful crazy insane awesome ninja skills. It seems to work all the other times.

thecraftylefty

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
HEY

I finished HS and got good marks then i went to Okinawa for my Ninja training. I came back and I don’t want to go to uni. I know i have to break it off well but in the event that it doesn’t I want to know what im in for.

Again ill stress im not asking for advice on how to get her to fu*k i want an idea of what will happen after I break up and i am forced to see her if the break up is bad.

Also what do you guys think of a girl that’s 5 years older?

Myself I like older girls more fun.

Ninja Out

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian

Im pretty sure this girl likes me to shes always smiling and giving eye contact ect ect and i make her laugh. The problem is if i take her out and it ends badly after a while then im going to have to see her for a whole year till this class ends.

I met and dated a girl who sat next to me in a class near the beginning of a semester.

She ended up being b1tchy to me and we stopped talking. I just came in every day like normal and refused to even sit in another place and pretty much just acted like she wasn't there.

Wasn't really a big deal. She didn't start flicking boogers at me or even try to talk to me again.