Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

older dominican woman at my job got me confused

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure if this woman DJ is into me. im 24yrs old and shes 42yrs old. Ive known her for 3yrs now and 2 yrs ago she use to flirt with me alittle but i never took it serious because she use to go out with a guy her age at my job.

Now in 2011, ive started becoming attracted to her so now i talk with her more than i use to. I told her Ive date older women because i click better with them and she was cool with the idea of older/younger relationships. She told me she is talking to a guy at the moment an for some reason we staired at each other for 6 secs without words lol. Im known at the job for having a smooth deep voice,in good toned shape and smelling good (Not being ****y or anything). But when i see DJ i give her tight 1sec hugs and she would pinch me on my shoulder or touch my stomach an she'd say you smell good like always. Iv'e given her the tight hugs 3 times with her giving me positive feed back, but then one week she started ignoring me. Like if i was in the room with other people she would say hi to everybody else but not me. So then i said "Hello to you too" and she turned around an leaned in forward towards me and started talking to me and tugged on my shirt. And yesterday when i saw her i went in to give her a hug and she gave me a one arm hug and i asked her why do you give me one arm hugs now and she said "you make me feel uncomfortable" with alittle smile on her face. I was confused by it so i said Why? and should you be telling me this? and with a smile on her face she said " well i just said it". So then i leaned on the shelf and then she leaned in on the shelf towards me and we started talking. later on i bumped into DJ and her friend on the elevator and they were in conversation so i let them talk. I had my head down and I notice DJ looked in my direction and then she put her head down and then i got off the elevator.

So people who read this im clueless on whats going on in this womans head. Is she attracted to me or is she not. I cant figure her out.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah but ive dated a woman that age before its nothing new to me

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fvck with women on your job.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't but I'm curious about this woman

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she could just be flirting with you and getting kicks since a younger guy is talking to her. Or you jusk ask her out which would tell you right then and there if there any interest. if there is pursue if not go back to your daily routine.

Mass

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you do pursue, keep it professional at work, no one should know.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea diffinitly, I keep to myself most of the time at my job so no one would know my business

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Don't sh*t where you eat. Stop overanalyzing. Stay professional. Just talk to her and set up a date. If you get it, you get it, if not, you move the hell on. Get this woman off the damn pedestal. That's my ruling.

Case closed.

Reaction score
True Conservative

I’m a True Conservative. I took a political test at my workplace in Connecticut and was the most conservative. I scored 91% conservative in the top 2% for all Americans. I have impressive conservative credentials. I even did a tea party.

I was unfairly zotted from Free Republic just over a year ago. I stated that I was very conservative in a thread. Then darkwing104 tried to lie about my stance on an issue related to the BP spill. Then 50mm started in by agreeing with darkwing104 even though he was misrepresenting me. I was a conservative, am a conservative and always will be a conservative. A true conservative, in the top 2% of all Americans.

darkwing duck is gay
darkwing duck sucks

YOU OWE ME RESPECT!!!

Danny H

life - 10/10 abortion is wrong

guns - 10/10 support no restriction on gun ownership

marriage - 10/10 man and woman only, homosexuality is wrong

healthcare - 10/10 repeal Obamacare and we need tort reform.

immigration - 2/10 since I oppose HB1070. We need the workers. The McCain path to citizenship I support.

environment - 10/10 too many regulations and global warming is a farce

Iraq, Afghanistan - 10/10 fully support the wars and our troops

Israel, middle east - 9/10 pro Israel though a war with Iran is a bit much

income tax - 10/10 tax cuts across the board

corportate taxes - 10/10 tax cuts there too

social security and such - 10/10 phase that out

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
@nismo-4.
I don't think I'm over analyzing it an I I'm diffinitly not putting her on a pedestal LoL. But I spoke wit her today an she said that when I hug her she gets shy an bashful, but I didn't ask her out yet cause it wasn't the right place or time to do it

BlueberryMuffins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her out. If she says yes, she likes you. If she says no, give her the cold shoulder from there on out.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her yesterday that maybe someday when were both closing we can grab a bite to eat an she said yea ok after I come back from my vacation we can. Cause this week I start my vacation. But she did say yes so I'll see what happens when I get back from vaca.