Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

older chicks

L-I-B

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
41
met a cool chick NY's...got the new years kiss, number. She wants to hang out. I"m 18 and she's 20. I was just wondering what have you been your experiences with older girls??....is she goin for me cus she can't get guys her age? or am I just awesome and she digs me.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by L-I-B
met a cool chick NY's...got the new years kiss, number. She wants to hang out. I"m 18 and she's 20. I was just wondering what have you been your experiences with older girls??....is she goin for me cus she can't get guys her age? or am I just awesome and she digs me.
Now THIS, is a joke.....


C'mon now.... you act like this is the first time you ever had a kiss on New Years... Older woman? She wants to hang out huh? LOL! Any other time, I'd say 'Congrats!' but by your post on my thread, it's obvious you are clueless, and she was mad drunk that night.

Because a real man, would never question WHY she got into you.... never question yourself, and never, question me.
 

Smile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2001
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: older chicks

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Because a real man, would never question WHY she got into you.... never question yourself, and never, question me.
"and never question you"? hahaha, i hate to burst your bubble but if your at this site and spend your time posting here then you should expect to be questioned because you are not the ultimate DJ otherwise you;d be out DJ-ing and not making posts here asking questions. If you post on this board everyone who reads your post has a right to question what you say.

To the actually thread, she likes your looks, ask her out and show her you've got a great personality too.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Re: Re: Re: older chicks

Originally posted by Smile
"and never question you"? hahaha, i hate to burst your bubble but if your at this site and spend your time posting here then you should expect to be questioned because you are not the ultimate DJ otherwise you;d be out DJ-ing and not making posts here asking questions. If you post on this board everyone who reads your post has a right to question what you say.

To the actually thread, she likes your looks, ask her out and show her you've got a great personality too.
LOL! Christ Smile! ...where ever did I say that I, am the 'ULTIMATE DJ'?!?!?! LOL!! ... you must perceive this of me. Thank you, I am flattered.

As far as posting on here all the time... I haven't posted on this site in MONTHS!! LOL!! MONTHS SMILE!! Don't believe me? Do a search plz. :) ...as you may know, tis the holidays, and it's hella slow here at work, so I figured I'd drop in to reply to some brothers who can use some advise, and get some myself (yes, even I, have questions)... that's all, plz don't hate me for it. :)

I only said 'don't question me' to what's his name, just to be a pr*ck.... I'm a really great guy, not that I'm trying to sell you anything, I'm just a bit... bold... sometimes... hell Smile, I've got a son that is due any minute. The mother of my child had cervix cancer at one time and wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant, and she is, thanks to the Lord, and my super sperm. :) ...I'm excited, I'm happy, high, everything that a soon-to-be-father would be at this point... don't hate me for it. :)

As far as DJing.. I love this site.. this site... helped me after my divorce.... Gipper where are you?

If you understand how women think.... it's like Neo in the Matrix.. a whole new world is opened.... after awhile, you don't even have to try, it's just natural. You attract women, whether it be your looks, your charm, etc... but I pay it no attention, I have the woman of my dreams, I don't need to creep. If I attract women, because I'm me, it makes me feel great. It ain't a curse. Still, I don't know it all... I know ENOUGH to make everyone happy.... I'm good, just not Hefner great. :)
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
20 yr old and she's an "older" woman? I love it. LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

StimulI

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
tha 'sota's
_____________________________________
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe

I only said 'don't question me' to what's his name, just to be a pr*ck.... I'm a really great guy, not that I'm trying to sell you anything, I'm just a bit... bold... sometimes... hell Smile, I've got a son that is due any minute. The mother of my child had cervix cancer at one time and wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant, and she is, thanks to the Lord, and my super sperm. ...I'm excited, I'm happy, high, everything that a soon-to-be-father would be at this point... don't hate me for it.
_____________________________________

A DJ never has to justify himself.


and L-I-B, as far as age goes you might as well be the same age. don't go AFC on her just because she's "older".
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by StimulI
_____________________________________
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe

I only said 'don't question me' to what's his name, just to be a pr*ck.... I'm a really great guy, not that I'm trying to sell you anything, I'm just a bit... bold... sometimes... hell Smile, I've got a son that is due any minute. The mother of my child had cervix cancer at one time and wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant, and she is, thanks to the Lord, and my super sperm. ...I'm excited, I'm happy, high, everything that a soon-to-be-father would be at this point... don't hate me for it.
_____________________________________

A DJ never has to justify himself.


and L-I-B, as far as age goes you might as well be the same age. don't go AFC on her just because she's "older".
Ok, then we're not DJ's Stimuli.. :) ...I'm down with that. Funny, I feel the same. :)

DJ's..... Schmeejays... I'm beyond that... I use to use the term DJ, now, I use Big Daddy. :)
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by L-I-B
met a cool chick NY's...got the new years kiss, number. She wants to hang out. I"m 18 and she's 20. I was just wondering what have you been your experiences with older girls??....is she goin for me cus she can't get guys her age? or am I just awesome and she digs me.
Neither of the two. Do you honestly think that at her advanced age of 20, or ans an OLDER woman she can't get guys her age or older to kiss her? LOL.

You put a 20 year old and a 30 year old in front of her, she'll always pick the 30. :)

I love these posts about "older women", it always involves a chick who is 1-2 years older than the clueless kid posting it.

Alright, enough busting on your balls. Keep learning here kid.
 

StimulI

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
tha 'sota's
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe

Ok, then we're not DJ's Stimuli.. ...I'm down with that. Funny, I feel the same.

DJ's..... Schmeejays... I'm beyond that... I use to use the term DJ, now, I use Big Daddy.
touché
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

L-I-B

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
41
umm....thanks for the.......advice....... I guess
 
Top