TheMinistered
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2003
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 0
I recieve David DeAngelo's newsletter everyweek and I own his books... This weeks newsletter spoke of a 'SECRET EXCUSE' that we all carry around to use whenever we don't want to face reality; when we don't want to do something.
I came up with one instance/problem in my life that actually has been affecting me for such a long time. ** I am looking for some advice or support on how to get over this **
Here is the situation anywho:
A year or two ago this really hot girl who was a freshmen had a crush on me (lucky me, huh?). But, days later her friend(s) told her she could 'do better'. She decided she didn't like me anymore or something. Thus, ever since then I've been afraid of asking someone out because if she says yes-- her friends will say **** about me being a looser or something.
This is not to say I haven't asked anyone out, but I do use it as an excuse often without even thinking about what happend. Got any advice?
I came up with one instance/problem in my life that actually has been affecting me for such a long time. ** I am looking for some advice or support on how to get over this **
Here is the situation anywho:
A year or two ago this really hot girl who was a freshmen had a crush on me (lucky me, huh?). But, days later her friend(s) told her she could 'do better'. She decided she didn't like me anymore or something. Thus, ever since then I've been afraid of asking someone out because if she says yes-- her friends will say **** about me being a looser or something.
This is not to say I haven't asked anyone out, but I do use it as an excuse often without even thinking about what happend. Got any advice?