Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old players

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from meeting up with a player from my rooshv days. Last time i kicked it with this guy was 7 years ago. Hes in his mid 40s now but damn girls were still eyeing him up. Homie got 4 numbers and made out with an early 20s girl, all in the same club. I thought his game was gonna be on the down swing but i was surprised with the pull he had. Its even better than I remember. Crazy how someone on my experience level can still be surprised with older players. The club was full of 20yr old dudes too but girls gravitated to us two. I cant pinpoint why, we werent doing anything special, literally just standing there bulllchitting and girls would loiter. All i can say is the younger guys all looked gay.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is impressive for a mid-40s guy. Let's say he's 44.

A 44 year old guy seducing a 35 year old woman is impressive. This old player you know and spent time with was attracting 20-24 year old, a full decade younger than what might be considered impressive.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Interesting, so is it your opinion that a man being able to successfully attract a woman 10-15 years his junior is a near impossible task in todays dating market?

e.g. a 55 yo man being able to bed a 40 year old? Or a 45 yo?

That is impressive for a mid-40s guy. Let's say he's 44.

A 44 year old guy seducing a 35 year old woman is impressive. This old player you know and spent time with was attracting 20-24 year old, a full decade younger than what might be considered impressive.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm a back door man
The men don't know
But the little girls understand"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, so is it your opinion that a man being able to successfully attract a woman 10-15 years his junior is a near impossible task in todays dating market?

I don't think near impossible is the correct choice of words. I think it has a greater degree of difficulty to get a 10+ year age gap.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 44 year old guy seducing a 35 year old woman is impressive.
It's impressive in your universe perhaps. :p
Firstly, look wise the average 44yrs man and 35yrs woman are similar, so normally just by looking at them you wouldn't bet able to spot the 9yrs difference. Secondly, the man is near the peak of his SMV (for lack of a better term), whereas the woman is 10yrs past hers.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Maybe its my niche game, but I am actively dating a woman that is 16 years my younger. She is part of a partially westernized culture in which age gaps in couples is the norm, we also share a language that is not English.

She is a solid 8.5 in my eyes, super feminine, charming, sexy, intelligent and has a killer, killer, body and is quite pretty.

When I was able to get her attention I certainly was quite amazed, as I thought my days of pulling that off were over. I've dated 2-3 other women that were much younger than me over the last decade or so, it's like less than 5% of the women i've been involved with.

I don't think near impossible is the correct choice of words. I think it has a greater degree of difficulty to get a 10+ year age gap.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Well the commonly cited stat that 60% of young men are single versus 30% of young women is because they are dating older guys. So older guys dating much younger is more common now than ever. Something is off with dudes under 30. Females straight up dont want them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the commonly cited stat that 60% of young men are single versus 30% of young women is because they are dating older guys. So older guys dating much younger is more common now than ever.
It is still not that common. Typical age gaps are in the 2-3 year range.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s about the value equation. That is all. If you maintain your looks (genetics doesn’t hurt), avoid the aging of the sun, and keep a healthy lifestyle and attitude?

You are gonna have options. Period. So when you know that, like stone cold KNOW it? Your vibe reeks of it. And that my dear is very Very, VERY attractive. It confers a kind of confidence and IDGAF that other cool (but less secure) people envy. So it is a magnetic quality.

That’s a vibe you can’t fake. And it draws people like flies to shjt. It just does.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a chit load of incels.
There are a lot of incels. 28% of men 18-29 had no sex in 2018, and that number went well above 30% in 2020-2021 due to pandemic lockdowns. I have left some articles for you about sexlessness below.

The typical married person has had less sex in the 2010s/early 2020s as compared to the 1980s too.

M

member162951

You are gonna have options. Period. So when you know that, like stone cold KNOW it? Your vibe reeks of it. And that my dear is very Very, VERY attractive. It confers a kind of confidence and IDGAF that other cool (but less secure) people envy. So it is a magnetic quality.

That’s a vibe you can’t fake. And it draws people like flies to shjt. It just does.
Spot on @Be and true at any age, not just 40+. It also confirms what I have always believed to be true - a man's vibe/energy trumps all else, even looks. Even height! Lol

It's at least equal to looks initially, however if a man isn't at his best, if he's down, depressed for whatever reason, if his vibe is off, having great looks or being 6'+ isn't going to help him.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hadn't really thought of it in so many words, but this makes total sense. Maybe more of a "of course I kinda knew that" kind of way but never articulated.

It’s about the value equation. That is all. If you maintain your looks (genetics doesn’t hurt), avoid the aging of the sun, and keep a healthy lifestyle and attitude?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the smoothest players I have ever known (he’s in his late 60s now, just married a woman I introduced him to who is a blonde bombshell with a PhD who speaks 8 languages and is 5’11 size 0 and she’s 20 years younger than him….and she’s feminine and demure)…

You look at the two of them, and although at first they might seem mismatched but they aren’t at all. He’s a retired state trooper & private investigator who could charm a cobra when he starts talking. He’s like McGuyver and Magnum PI rolled into one. He’s tall and trim and still has hair, but he’s also just finished radiation treatment for prostate cancer (and is doing really well). They have different skill sets that totally compliment each other. When they first got together they sold some stuff, bought an RV and spent 500+ consecutive days off the grid going wherever they chose. Like adventure city. She’s smart enough to keep his attention (and her willowy figure doesn’t hurt), and he’s entertaining and interesting enough to keep her attention.

They will be ride or die until he’s gone (he knows full well she is likely to outlive him)…and they are a blast to be with.

THAT is the power of charm.

The Dos Equis guy, ‘Most Interesting Man in the World” WISHES he was this guy. Seriously.