Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old plate coming back

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is the issue . I used to have this hb9 plate which is older than me ( me 25 she 27) few months ago . For some reason we broke contact and had a fight which i don’t know the reason yet , maybe cause she provoked me and i exaggerated a bit. Big mistake from my side cause i used to vide a chill guy attitude which i have .

Anyway ,no contact with her for quite some time , then out of the blue i get a message from her asking if a certain flight of mine got cancelled (i travel a lot and she knew I’ll be in her area in a certain date) because a friend of hers had her flight canceled as well because of the virus. I responded normally and she would just give me a weird attitude and blame me that i live on my own world . Whatever
I didn’t respond further.
Few days later she texted me again about how is the situation in my place concerning the virus ( she lives a plane flight away from me but I’m in her area 2 weeks every month because of business) i just responded like an official would respond and completely neutral . Then immediately she asks If I’ll still be in her area again and just responded again with the same note .She told me about the situation in her place and i didn’t respond , left on read .
Couple of days later she sends me a screenshot that all of the flights will be canceled from or towards her area and I’m like this ain’t happening with my flight cause there’s nothing official yet . Then she be like ,” don’t you understand , all of the flights got canceled and you’re saying that your own flight is exeption *10 laughing emojis*, nobody is coming here after Sunday “ .

Left her on read .
And right now I’m like wtf is wrong with this chick . We had a fight like a month ago , didn’t texted her for so long and now she texts me out of the blue asking all that bs and still having that weird attitude that turned me off back then in the first place . Doesn’t she have her own life to look at? Not to mention back then she told me that she had already moved on with someone else(that must be the reason why i lost it back then) and that i should never contact her again which i did never texted her.
What does she want from me ? How could you explain this behavior?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since i can’t travel for at least 30 days that means I’ll never gonna hear from her ever again . Even if she eventually texts me again , I’ll just wont respond .

It’s all about self respect. She said she was with somebody else( maybe she lied to make me jealous ) , she made her choice. Next