Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD photo turn offs

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot this one. Woman connect with me through 0LD and has no photos. I asked why no photos and I’ll say something stupid like I don’t like posting photos on these sites. I could come up with a dozen reasons why there’s no photo

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- a pic of her putting a cupcake in her mouth when she's already huge
- 'badass' pics such as throwing the finger, trying to look hard
- memes instead of pics of her, and they're not even spicy
- every photo is at least three girls and they all look so similar you can't tell which is which
- super half ass pics like a dirty bedroom mirror selfie and she's wearing some crusty PJs with clothes all over the floor
- those group pics where the girls are all kinda crouched and super excited like they're in an earthquake
- the exact same expression in all 10 photos

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This was a first for me seeing a prego sloot looking for some cawk View attachment 3176
I've seen preggers pics before. Yea, preg women are on OLD while
This was a first for me seeing a prego sloot looking for some cawk View attachment 3176
LOL Okcupid and POF are total trash sites. I do see pregger women on OLD, especially the trash sites every now and then. Lately Okcupid has been totally nasty. Over the summer however I would come across an occasional hottie on there, and due to lack of people using OKcupid and the messaging style format it is easier to get replies on OKcupid.

Is it me or does OLD seem better in the late summer? The last two months I've seen jack squat on there and even reply rate lower.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stupid pic where shes peeking behind a coffee mug.

The Wheres Waldo. This is when the profile is all group shots. Always assume shes the ugly one in the group.

All the photos are in a bar.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- strap on dildo
- dead people in the background
- missing eye in one socket

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The preggos looking for a betabux are just sad.
Around here in fl most on old are 35 and over divorced and kids. Even the college educated ones. They're looking for betabuxxing to the max. Even in their profiles they're pretty bold about it too. Of course I go on dates with then still.