Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old observation about cell phones

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently came back to my east coast college to do some work, and I noticed that little has changed in the female population here (except the UG boots).

Today, I counted 20 women on my walk to work.

Of the 20, 18 had a cell phone pressed to their ear.

Of those 18 exactly ZERO were talking! As I recall, when I lived here, I could easily walk to class every day for a week, see dozens of females with phones, and not see a single one talking.

If any of you are going to college in the DC-Virginia area, I want you to try this out. How many of those young women are ACTUALLY talking as they walk?

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
My old roommate would do that on her way home from work, only she'd call me, and have a brief, pointless conversation while I continued to play Xbox or whatever. Sometimes she would talk about her day at work, other times she wouldn't say anything. Obviously it's a security thing. Either they feel safe from harm or potential confrontations with strangers.

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why guys are complaining about this. 99.999999% of all guys don't have the balls to approach whether a woman is talking on the phone or not. These are just troll, woman hating posts by losers who don't have any game and have to vilify women as a result.

vegas_pimp

Banned
Reaction score
girls listen to voice messages too.............

and yea lets lighten up on the girl hating posts, cuz i know for a FACT that there are some really good women out there and hating just makes everyone's AFC problems even worse

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why guys are complaining about this. 99.999999% of all guys don't have the balls to approach whether a woman is talking on the phone or not.
That's the thing. They are NOT talking on the phone. They aren't pressing buttons to erase voice messages, texting, nada.

I'm not sure I'm complaining, since this doesn't happen where I live now. Just at this one school I'm visiting again. So bizzare.

girls listen to voice messages too.............
Not for 20 minutes straight without pressing a button (when I ride a tram here).

Maybe this place is just some sort of alternate world where every guy has the balls to approach, and women are sick of it! LOL!

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody get these bitches some Paxil!

Those chicks have some serious "tissue-issues".

Really, if they were a little more intelligent, they would realize that putting on headphones would not only make them not-obligated to be members of society, but it would be more fun than standing there with a phone on their ears looking like a bunch of psycho phonies.