"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Old man locally accused of using OLD to rape multiple women.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Cape Coral man accused of raping women he met on dating app faces more charges (yahoo.com)

Look at the guy, and old fart. gets dates from OLD despite many of the fit men on here who have careers struggle greatly with OLD on SS. To be fair though we don't know what the women look like since they won't show who they are. They could be older, fat women or post wall gold diggers.

The teen he met if you read into the story was getting weed and booze from which might explain it. But still why would a girl under 18 be talking to a old, used up man? I assume she's probably around 16. Yet men on here half his age have to work super hard to have any shot at 18 yr old.

I guess he hitted up girls and promised the teens weed or something. I can't see why a teen girl would be attracted to that creepy looking guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top