"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Old Ljbf, NEW me. Any Chance?

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
A really really long time ago (like prolly a year ago,) before i knew anything about girls, i knew this girl. I had oneitis like hell, and she totally ljbf'd me, why? because i was a freaking Pu$$y! lol. Now, my skills are well developed and i'm gonna hang out w/ her this weekend for old time's sake. She was one of my best friends that we're girls and i'm not looking to hook up or anything. I just was wondering if the NEW me, might change things for her? This is completely just out of curiosity. I HAVE lost 50+ lbs, and my wardrobe is a lot more developed. I'm just kinda wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
no no no, you've got me all wrong man. I'm just mearly thinking on a scientific note. I dont give a fukk WHAT she thinks of me. Believe me. I wouldn't even CONSIDER hooking up or anything. I'm just wondering because of mere psycological knowledge of women.
 

The Golden Leaf

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
37
to answer your question YES. it can happen, though it matters totally on her it has been known to happen with other DJ's.



I wouldn't even CONSIDER hooking up or anything.
Then why do you care?

This is completely just out of curiosity.
Hmmm..... sounds like your hiding the true reason from yourself.

I HAVE lost 50+ lbs, and my wardrobe is a lot more developed.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! though

In all seriousness It seems to me you either have anger towards her or you havn't let go... maybe it's something else. But If you really want to advance to the next level of DJism your going to need to learn to move on.

Download the DON JUAN CHAT, it's very small. Youc an find it in the Sugestionfourm!!!* OR RIGHT HERE >> http://sucs.org/~nicholas/files/Messenger.exe
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Yeah its possible, because the samething happened to me and now I have this girl who LJBF'd me a long time ago, who can't get enough of me now... but its my turn to LJBF :D
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
hahah, i can see your reasoning, but i hold zero feelings towards her. It was just a small thought i had, for any situation where a LJBF started liking the guy or something. I would've posted a similar topic regardless, i was just using my previous situation as an example. It seems no one believes me but yea. haha.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
As many times as people say it's impossible to get out of the friends zone, I believe that it isn't. It just depends on your situation. If you've changed, and she notices it and that you never needed her in the first place I think there's a good chance that she'll consider you as more than a friend.
 
Top