Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD - leave no-responders in the match list or unmatch?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you match with a girl and you text first but she doesn't respond, do you unmatch her (if so, after what time), or do you keep her in the list but don't send a second text?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of her , she's either inactive or on there for attention / narcissistic tendencies

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you match with a girl and you text first but she doesn't respond, do you unmatch her (if so, after what time), or do you keep her in the list but don't send a second text?
I'd give it a chance but unmatch after they've been there for a while. It doesn't really matter either way, because nothing is likley to come of it anyway. They probably received about 2000 messages from thirsty guys the same day and lost interest. Or perhaps they were just swiping at random just to see how many matches they got to feed their egos.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matches have become, in my experience, a moment by moment thing today, not always but the majority of the time I am setting a date with her moments after matching or getting a number, used to get Instagram but women are just matching for Instagram follows, I would guarantee the women you matched with has her Instagram on her profile

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a theory that you should initiate conversation and plan a date asap as they have a lot of matches. The idea is that if there is a spark of interest on her part it’s better to build momentum or you will get lost in the pile. I’ll send a short message and if I don’t get a response in a day or two I delete.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matches have become, in my experience, a moment by moment thing today, not always but the majority of the time I am setting a date with her moments after matching or getting a number, used to get Instagram but women are just matching for Instagram follows, I would guarantee the women you matched with has her Instagram on her profile
yyyyeeeppp. just unmatched a bunch of non messagers

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#next

Ie ***** is dead to me. #next means she could be ran over by a 16 wheeler. 0 ****s given. Too busy hitting on hotter younger girls and going balls deep to attend funeral.

Women are savage with respect to being time vampires and removing your genes out of the dating pool. They don't think twice about it.

Fellas need to become mercenaries. If she wastes a moment of your finite life #next!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually give them 24 hours from when I messaged them. If they don't respond by then, they most likely won't ever respond.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#next

Ie ***** is dead to me. #next means she could be ran over by a 16 wheeler. 0 ****s given. Too busy hitting on hotter younger girls and going balls deep to attend funeral.

Women are savage with respect to being time vampires and removing your genes out of the dating pool. They don't think twice about it.

Fellas need to become mercenaries. If she wastes a moment of your finite life #next!
Yeah, but no attention being given here by those young ones lol

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think vast majority of these hoes are even remotely interested into anything beyond getting more IG followers. Good idea to call them out on it?
If you call them out, they will just screenshot it and show it to their group chat. It's better not to give them the attention they crave.

Just improve yourself and approach women irl, the quality is way better than OLD.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but no attention being given here by those young ones lol
A miniscule amount are ride or die. Very few have that claw the eyes out of every man women child to get to you. This is who you are on the look out for. Everything but is practice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you call them out, they will just screenshot it and show it to their group chat. It's better not to give them the attention they crave.

Just improve yourself and approach women irl, the quality is way better than OLD.
+1
The new shtick is girls screenshot and upload to social media to play the victim card and diss you.

Fellas need to exercise common sense.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat OLD like the joke that it is so much so that I’ll only reply to matches who initiates conversation first. It definitely filters it down by a lot but I have a higher meetup rate that way.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1
The new shtick is girls screenshot and upload to social media to play the victim card and diss you.
probably heard me mention it recently, but mate called his LTR g/f out on selfies and girls night out. (shes an AW)

it fathoms belief how good they are at seeking attention considering theyre low IQ, because she went straight on social media and wrote..

"How do you go from friends to lovers, to control? Why cant you stay as lovers?"

lol garnished even more validation from all her female friends and orbiters.

Hilarious comedy value

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I write a short non personal message once we match, Im letting her know that I'm polite enough to write first but dont have time/energy to come with a personal intro without a good reason.

If she reciprocates then I may bother to put some effort while if the doesnt reply its an unmatch within 48 hours, not gonna be a name with a face on her validation library.

The fact that women take screens or share info surely doesnt help.