Old girlfriend- new game

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of your audience really want to fast-forward to the sex scene, Uncle Jophil. The stimulating dialogue doesn't do it for them anymore, and they're reaching for the remote as well as their pants.
As I said before, I've never been tempted to return to a former girlfriend (been there, done that). This may have something to do with what's going on.

I WOULD be tempted to say the whole friendzone experiment hasn't worked, except for two things:
1) I don't think Jophil knows what he wants to do with these women.
2) I think if he wanted to proceed with them on a more intimate level, he could.

I think he, like myself, may not be that eager to turn his life backwards with these women, although he may not even realize it himself. Therefore he has these girls in "cold storage", basically making orbiters out of them, available in the bullpen if he should need them. If that's the intent, then perhaps the friendzone thing IS working, after all. The question is, does this have some sort of shelf life? Probably impossible to say when you're dealing with something as unpredictable as life.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
You just can't resist the temptation to make a whiny b!tch comment can you .
you have no idea how often I type a whiny b!tch comment, then think better of it and not post it.

So, yea, I can resist.

Your frequent cheap sn1ggering shots at me are pathetic considering that you have never revealed one small detail about your credentials, or your personal life with women.
While it may be true that I have never given an example from personal experience in response to one of your posts, I have done so. You just haven't read them.

Want an example? OK. Once I dated this Korean girl for two years. She started pressuring me for marriage, but I wasn't game at all. In the last three months of our relationship, the sex went to zero. She asked to be friends afterward, and I deluded myself that it was because she was trying to get back into my pants. But I realized later she just like having a "girlfriend" to hang out with. It took me about a month to realize we were doing the same exact stuff we'd been doing the last six months of our relationship, except now we were "friends" and I was still paying for everything like a schmuck.

The other regular contributors on this board have all spoken( including Rollo) about their personal experiences and tribulations with women , all except you.
False and vague accusation. Regular Contributors? ALL of them have spoken? What exactly constitutes personal experience and tribulations?

Why not you ?
Why don't you answer my implied question.

Do you think it is at all possible, that she is not playing mind games because she wants another taste of Jophils baloney pony, but rather it is simply that she now has another friend to share her normal, every day female emotional tribulations with, and that getting back in the sack with you is the furthest thing on her mind? And perhaps, having male friend that she used to be sexual with, and is now platonic with may be seen as a status symbol to her friends?

Or perhaps it is just another AW strategy to keep you interested, and she has no intentions of giving you the juice?

One thing men tend to do is analyze a social situation incorrectly in their favor, so as to boost their ego. Do you think it's possible you are doing that in this particular situation?

and BTW, it was Don Quixote that tilted at windmills, Sancho Panza was just his sidekick.

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude but I agree with Tayikuu. Definitely.

I mean cmon, what do you think she wants from you really? She's just CRAVING for attention from someone she can control and that's you. I understand what you're trying to do but as I've read all your posts, it seems to me you have no chances at all with her.

Here's what I think that COULD happen if you would make a move.

Let's say you go out with her on a friday night...you go dancing and then you got to a pub. Of course you have that plan in your mind, you want to see and experience what COULD be done with her, right? But at the same time you want to get into her pants, that's 2 different mind settings and they're going to cost you that woman. You can't go on trying to learn with a woman while you want to jump her bone. Let me ask you this question, when you're with her, I figure you're into "plan" mode right? You want to behave properly, you want to make sure you STAND for yourself right? My point is, what's in your mind isn't to screw her, it's to learn from her. When comes the time when you MIGHT have a chance, she's just gonna bolt or something because it's going to be "too much emotional pressure" for her, she's going to feel like you're friendship "could be broken" because of that and she would lose you, you being her "emotional tampon".

I might be wrong, but that's what I think right now

Good luck and no offense meant.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys should remember it was Jophil that put these girls in the friendzone, not the other way around.

Also, you're assuming he wants to get into their pants, and I'm not sure that's what he wants (he's had them already). I think he's undecided on what he wants.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one goes back and reads the thread, they will see that Jo is experimenting and letting us know what happens.
Right. The only problem I have is what kind of conclusion can we draw? I get the impression Jophil could bed these gals now if he wanted, but I think he could have done the same before the friendzone experiment. So I'm not sure the friendzone tactic is of any real value. Except that he is using it to keep these girls around for his own amusement, which seems to be his goal.

Different viewpoints are very valuable for any thread, but there is no need to be a total ass about it. One should try to use their social skills even on an internet forum.
When I first came to this forum (not that long ago), I was impressed with how helpful everyone was. It seemed like we were all on the same side and wanted to encourage each other. Now I'm seeing more and more mere bragging and belittling of other posters. It was probably here all along and I'm just noticing it more now. People generally behave incredibly poorly in an internet forum, from what I've seen. I thought this one was an exception, and it still is, to some extent. But maybe not as big an extent as I originally thought.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil is a full grown man who is getting some amusement while trying to educate women on their proper behavior. He knows you can't really teach a woman,but he's having fun trying. he11, I'm having fun reading about it. not every poster here is begging for advice,some are just here living it and telling us about it as an educational story.
Keep us posted

happygilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBFing someone you were previously sexual with....genius. Definitely pulling the emotional strings on her...very powerful in the sense that she will be too mixed up to even rationalize the logic (they have a hard enough time with logic as is ;) ) in the situation and drive her a bit nuts. Let me know when she forces herself on you. lol