Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old friends acting weird / want to make you look bad

Reaction score
I have been improving myself drastically and continuing its good but i feel like few of my old friends secretly mad because i am has go do with dating and social life. And one of my friends sent me pic of a girl that tried to make me look bad like 2 years ago i met him at mall he was acting weird kinda we talked n stuff i just had not most comfortable vibe from him i told him im changin starting new life he looked kinda mad i told him one of my friends drains my energy. So we done talkin i notice he delete pictures my friend would post on his page then one of my other friends try hit me up i got a new phone i said whos this he said his name hi and i said just been workin sup no reply. Been going thru fb deleting crap to fix next day i notice my friend put future looks dark social death sentence posted a creepy picture i got weird feelings from it so i just got off facebook and my other friend put black picture as his profile pic.

So whats the deal why friends want to act weird and i feel like they wanna make you look bad or ruin reputation? Just because im trying to improve with women and dating and social life and start over? My best friend is ok with it but they seem weird about it or mad.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This is why its lonely at the top.

I've experienced the same thing with friends, family, co-workers, etc. People don't like when you outshine them.

Whenever I improve, some people will act different around me or try to undermine me. I want to go as far as possible in life and I'm not going to slow down just to protect the egos of others.

Hate to say it.. but success requires a certain amount of selfishness. Because if you're always worried about keeping everyone around you happy, you won't go far. What gives me peace is my strong belief in natural compatibility. That means any relationship you have to work too hard at or force too much is the wrong relationship. I live by this very strictly where I just won't change myself to make other people happy. The result is less fake friends and more real ones. But less overall.