"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

old ex spilled the beans

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Whatever happened with the court outcome?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
"I fvcked all my brothers friends, they all wanted to be my bf, but I cut them off and they all turned out obsessed and heartbroken over me"

"I got heavily into drugs, started doing cocaine and ended up smoking it off aluminum foil everyday"

"I fell in love with this guy, we got matching tattoos everywhere and we fvcked 100s of times until he cheated off me, oh yeah I did cocaine off his **** once hahahha"

"my friend tryes getting me to do a 3 way with the drug dealer we were buying from one night after partying but I ran away and went to your housex remember that morming?"

me: "oh yeah you were wearing the blue panties and we fvxked.. chit"

"I had a gun pointed at my head"

" I woke up a few times after being black out drunk with a sore pvssy, I guess someone was raping me as I was passed out"

"after I saw you with that new girl at the bar I had such an axiety attack my friend had to drive home as I was shaking to bad, did alot of lines of coke and made this guy be my boyfriend for a couple weeks to piss you off hahah"

"I was the plug, everyone got their drugs from me, how else you think I was paying rent?"
Sounds like you alpha-widowed her
 
U

user43770

Guest
Looks like a bunch of blue-pills posted before me.

The moral of the story is that a woman isn't always what you think she is.

If you haven't yet realized that ALL women hide their sexual past from you, then you aren't ready for the game.

Their history may be small or large, but you're a sucker if you think what they're telling you is the end all. They always hold back. Typically, they're telling you what they know is acceptable, having been left by guys in the past for telling them something a little bit worse. Or they just read it on the internet.
 
Top