"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

old ex spilled the beans

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
recently reconnected with an old ex of mine, girl that made me wish I was never born, somehow due to my last I always attract the meaneatting blackwidow types.

the girls I've fvcked dated in the past are usually the ones that have a trail of destruction behind them.

learning game and becoming a new man through pickup and social dynamics I'm finding myself being drawn back to them he old women I've been broken over and getting the real truth.

the truth.. fvkxking, sucks...bad.. fxking bad.

I'm getting to be so awesome now the girls I used to know that dumped me because of my old afc chodness have been coming back now and wanting to fvck. simply because I just seem to "get it" now with woman. being NONE sexually
judgmental is a huge reason why I'm getting better, I used to get dumped because of my monogamous old fashioned belief systems now that those are out of the way, I can bang more.

me and this ex got together again and hung out, spent days joking and laughING about our passed experiences and sex lives, the stupid chit we got ourselves into and had an EPIC bang sesh one night in a motel in seattle.

she got so comfortable with me she told me everything she did after we broke up. well I'll keep it short and sweet here's a list of what she said.

"I fvcked all my brothers friends, they all wanted to be my bf, but I cut them off and they all turned out obsessed and heartbroken over me"

"I got heavily into drugs, started doing cocaine and ended up smoking it off aluminum foil everyday"

"I fell in love with this guy, we got matching tattoos everywhere and we fvcked 100s of times until he cheated off me, oh yeah I did cocaine off his **** once hahahha"

"my friend tryes getting me to do a 3 way with the drug dealer we were buying from one night after partying but I ran away and went to your housex remember that morming?"

me: "oh yeah you were wearing the blue panties and we fvxked.. chit"

"I had a gun pointed at my head"

" I woke up a few times after being black out drunk with a sore pvssy, I guess someone was raping me as I was passed out"

"after I saw you with that new girl at the bar I had such an axiety attack my friend had to drive home as I was shaking to bad, did alot of lines of coke and made this guy be my boyfriend for a couple weeks to piss you off hahah"

"I was the plug, everyone got their drugs from me, how else you think I was paying rent?"

needless to say, after she unloaded all this heavy chit on me my brain short circuited a little bit. I was like ohh, omg ur so funny wow... uhhh

after our breakup I was left completely fvcked up and would've never known she would've ever fell so incredibly low. she's literally a walking dead person tweaker fvck now.

when we were together I never got ANY clue she was like that. I knew she was crazy but woly fvck. she was actually one of the nicest sweetest gals I've ever had the pleasure of sinking my dck into. unbelievable.

I was completely in the dark this whole time. my bluepill passed is coming back to haunt me lol. lessons learned.

- monogamy is satan
- never do monogamy
- women in general are to fvcked up to deal with
- never commit to one girl, no matter how sweet they makes things for you
- 95% of girls attractive enough to care about are absolute train wrecks that are walking vampires who suck everything around them in a black hole
- culivate huge personal boundaries with everyone you meet, you're neither getting a little better or a little worse slowly in life and whacked people will turbo charge that rule whichever direction.
- the girls you're fvcked up over are probably doing the thinges above.
- I am responsible for the influences i let into my life and responsible for the outcomes.

needless to say after I had my way with her I deleted her number, got the knowledge, GOLD and peaced the fvck out as fast possible. this girl is cancer, even though she's super fvcking hot OMG get me away lol.

-chev
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
recently reconnected with an old ex of mine, girl that made me wish I was never born, somehow due to my last I always attract the meaneatting blackwidow types.

the girls I've fvcked dated in the past are usually the ones that have a trail of destruction behind them.

learning game and becoming a new man through pickup and social dynamics I'm finding myself being drawn back to them he old women I've been broken over and getting the real truth.

the truth.. fvkxking, sucks...bad.. fxking bad.

I'm getting to be so awesome now the girls I used to know that dumped me because of my old afc chodness have been coming back now and wanting to fvck. simply because I just seem to "get it" now with woman. being NONE sexually
judgmental is a huge reason why I'm getting better, I used to get dumped because of my monogamous old fashioned belief systems now that those are out of the way, I can bang more.

me and this ex got together again and hung out, spent days joking and laughING about our passed experiences and sex lives, the stupid chit we got ourselves into and had an EPIC bang sesh one night in a motel in seattle.

she got so comfortable with me she told me everything she did after we broke up. well I'll keep it short and sweet here's a list of what she said.

"I fvcked all my brothers friends, they all wanted to be my bf, but I cut them off and they all turned out obsessed and heartbroken over me"

"I got heavily into drugs, started doing cocaine and ended up smoking it off aluminum foil everyday"

"I fell in love with this guy, we got matching tattoos everywhere and we fvcked 100s of times until he cheated off me, oh yeah I did cocaine off his **** once hahahha"

"my friend tryes getting me to do a 3 way with the drug dealer we were buying from one night after partying but I ran away and went to your housex remember that morming?"

me: "oh yeah you were wearing the blue panties and we fvxked.. chit"

"I had a gun pointed at my head"

" I woke up a few times after being black out drunk with a sore pvssy, I guess someone was raping me as I was passed out"

"after I saw you with that new girl at the bar I had such an axiety attack my friend had to drive home as I was shaking to bad, did alot of lines of coke and made this guy be my boyfriend for a couple weeks to piss you off hahah"

"I was the plug, everyone got their drugs from me, how else you think I was paying rent?"

needless to say, after she unloaded all this heavy chit on me my brain short circuited a little bit. I was like ohh, omg ur so funny wow... uhhh

after our breakup I was left completely fvcked up and would've never known she would've ever fell so incredibly low. she's literally a walking dead person tweaker fvck now.

when we were together I never got ANY clue she was like that. I knew she was crazy but woly fvck. she was actually one of the nicest sweetest gals I've ever had the pleasure of sinking my dck into. unbelievable.

I was completely in the dark this whole time. my bluepill passed is coming back to haunt me lol. lessons learned.

- monogamy is satan
- never do monogamy
- women in general are to fvcked up to deal with
- never commit to one girl, no matter how sweet they makes things for you
- 95% of girls attractive enough to care about are absolute train wrecks that are walking vampires who suck everything around them in a black hole
- culivate huge personal boundaries with everyone you meet, you're neither getting a little better or a little worse slowly in life and whacked people will turbo charge that rule whichever direction.
- the girls you're fvcked up over are probably doing the thinges above.
- I am responsible for the influences i let into my life and responsible for the outcomes.

needless to say after I had my way with her I deleted her number, got the knowledge, GOLD and peaced the fvck out as fast possible. this girl is cancer, even though she's super fvcking hot OMG get me away lol.

-chev
Wow. So "pump and dump" has a valid and sound reasoning behind it. Sounds like you stuck your dyck in crazy .
 

spred

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
195
Reaction score
148
Age
48
OP, you admit that you attract or get bad kind of girls.
Maybe try not to fvck anything with a pvssy and raise the standard a little?
We all get a bad woman every once in a while, but not all the time lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
OP, you admit that you attract or get bad kind of girls.
Maybe try not to fvck anything with a pvssy and raise the standard a little?
We all get a bad woman every once in a while, but not all the time lol
The attraction might have been to "crazy".
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
And you’re upset because why..................?
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
@GT40
not posting this being upset it's a funny storie maybe guys can learn from awful mistakes chill plz

OP, you admit that you attract or get bad kind of girls.
Maybe try not to fvck anything with a pvssy and raise the standard a little?
We all get a bad woman every once in a while, but not all the time lol
I know, I'm learning and make mistakes.
I like fcked up strippers and highly sexualized girls but the biggest problem in the past was thinking I could ltr them. don't hate me <3
 

spred

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
195
Reaction score
148
Age
48
Next time you feel attraction or the urge, say no, take a cold shower.
Maybe this will break the bad luck with women.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
This chick sounds like a walking STD that doubles as a druggie.

Where is the attraction coming from? I'm not seeing anything healthy that she has to offer OP.
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
you know those rave tattood up slots at the club that are drop dead amazingly gorgous, stunning peircing blue eyes, porcelain smooth skin, azz to die for. breasts that make you wanna write a song

but emotionaly fubared...

yeah, my repulsive catholic/Christian upbringing combined with learning pickup is throwing me into these types of situations.

being drawn to monogamy with highly sexualized girls living in a society that abuses them.

goes both ways though, ever seen amazing women with successful carreers and good familys dating degenerate drugged out rappers wth face tats?

I know I have ahahah

rather by a chode hitting the matt crying then a chode on the sideline to scared to take action. lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
he wont like er, low quality sloot that doesn't want teh ltr or marriage
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I just smoked a joint and this has given me a headache.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mr-ed209

New Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
Age
34
That's some heavy ****.

I think a big problem with when women go 'off the rails' is they do so in some pretty catastrophic ways because guys will happily indulge them. Say a guy who's just been burned out of a relationship could go on a tear up, have a 3 day bender, maybe do some drugs he wouldn't normally indulge in and sleep with some fat desperate party girls. However after a week he's broke, maybe gotten laid once, is on a comedown and alienated a fair few of his friends who think maybe it's not wise to hang out with him anymore.

A girl going on the same tear up will get laid every single night and will get her booze and drugs paid for. She will also build a huge following of guys who are happy to oblige her party antics in the hopes of sleeping with her.

Men who go bad are left to their own devices to eventually burn out. Women have a whole host of suitors wilfully ready to exploit them at any opportunity.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
She sounds like an Angel.
 

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
137
epic lols
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top