Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old chickens coming home to roost.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Call Me Tim said:
This girl in high school I knew contributed most out of anybody to my AFC qualities. I was definitely not special. She's very very attractive, but she knows it, and she strung me along like anything. We were bestest of friends for 3 years, and like a patient little dog I waited for something more, that never came.

She would always flirt with me, and make me feel like I was the only one. I pushed away all the suspicions that there were others like me, or that she was using me for attention. I had myself convinced I was special, when really I was taking a number and waiting my turn like every guy.

I moved away, and she kept her hook in me, she'd never call me, but i'd always call her every so often. She'd always be glad to here from me, but I came to realise her bullsh1t.

She's poison, and I know it. She's written to me on fb, having not heard from her in 6 months. Knowing her, something isn't going well and she needs a friend. The message reads:

hello my little fairy ♥ been too long child, how you been? how did exams go? tried calling you, but some china woman answered :p was that you?

x

When I read it, my heart was in my throat, like it always was when she'd skim me off a little piece of attention. I'm thoroughly back where I started, and needed some fresh perspective on this. How do I respond, if it's a good idea to respond at all?
Honesty, I don't really understand what your problem is?? It sounds like there is this hot girl, you like her but she only likes you as a friend so why all the drama about this? I don't get it. I really don't get it.

You have a few options: continue to be her "friend" and accept you'll never date her; make sexual advances towards her and hope she flips out of the friend stage; or dump her as a friend because you can't handle it.

Thats all.

If you can stop being a p*ssy about all this you can probably have some fun with her. Send her some sexual messages, see her response, laugh about it. Wash rinse repeat and not care.