Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okc drama for deleting my profile

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had reactivated my okc profile last week out of boredom at work. Figured I'd see if there was any new talent. Of course there was maybe like three and nothing I was excited to message. Which off topic made me think how funny it is that the same women were still on from the first time I started using the site about three years ago.

Anyway, I get a message from someone and come to find out it was a woman I had met through a mutual friend about a year ago.

I delete my profile after replying and this morning I get a text "wow. You deleted your profile"

I say"yeah I've been meaning to, wasn't really using it"

Then she gets all crazy saying I deleted it because she messaged me, I must have not liked being recognized blah blah. I simply reply "don't flatter yourself"

Then she starts going into defense mode about why she's on there and how it's made her requirements list go up. She focuses on how she needs a man who's been to college or wants to go because most men are intimidated by her "masters degree" and she thinks she deserves an educated guy.

At this point I was chuckling at her dumb entitlement issues. So I reply "you generalize too much and sound a bit jaded. Give people some more credit instead of basing opinions off a few bad experiences"

She's all "few? It seems like it's the norm, and I just feel adults shouldn't stop learning. College is proof of their intention"

So I say "I love learning and never went to college, great assumption. But if we're generalizing then I can say I've noticed most women who have a college degree are usually the most stuck up and feel entitled to absurd ideals. Guess what? They're the ones usually miserable and alone"

She replies "yup" and stops talking to me. Haha guess she realized I was right!

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to find the flaw (freaks out and over dramatizes over stup!d sh!t) before you wasted any time on her!