Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay...woman asking for input from the fellas

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay...woman asking for input from the fellas

Originally posted by Aztec
My suggestions weren't really in sequence. My reasonings would be 2-3-then 1. I wouldn't choose Number 2 if I knew that you don't have emotional attachments with your daughter's father. Because I would try to sever anything that may trigger emotions without hurting the child.

On number 3, I wouldn't mind living in rural area if the commute to work isn't that bad. Yes I like the smell of farm animals and grass in the morning.
Yeah, her father is no threat whatsoever. We get along well, don't have any drama whatsoever, his girlfriend and I are friends...and I really like her. She's really good to my little girl and our relationship is strictly a parenting relationship. He doesn't make any attempts to interfere with my life and I don't do that to him. It's actually far better to deal with him than it is my ex husband, who makes my skin crawl.

On top of that, if someone managed to win my heart, I'm fiercely loyal. If this man and I ever do get together, there isn't anyone who would be any kind of threat. I'm pretty confident he knows that.

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't...if it were me, I wouldn't be having an exclusive relationship that long without ever meeting her. The term "love" would never enter the vocabulary. I highly doubt any man or woman would NOT be seeing other people as well as cultivating this online thing. But that is me and everybody is different.

Bottom line...I would no way in hell move somewhere to be with somebody, that, I am not in a more intimate relationship with. The only way I could see it, is, if this person were talking about a real commitment: I.E. marriage or seriously shacking up. But that would have to be laid out on table before I would even consider it. If the person wasn't being straight-up with me about it, then, I would chalk it up as trying to run weak azz game (to me anything besides being yourself is lame game, despite what this site says).

To answer your question why the push: Either I'm really in love and I want to be with her either by marriage or living together. 2. I am running weak azz "I love you" game to get in your pants daily.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by asianbrutha
I don't...if it were me, I wouldn't be having an exclusive relationship that long without ever meeting her. The term "love" would never enter the vocabulary. I highly doubt any man or woman would NOT be seeing other people as well as cultivating this online thing. But that is me and everybody is different.

Bottom line...I would no way in hell move somewhere to be with somebody, that, I am not in a more intimate relationship with. The only way I could see it, is, if this person were talking about a real commitment: I.E. marriage or seriously shacking up. But that would have to be laid out on table before I would even consider it. If the person wasn't being straight-up with me about it, then, I would chalk it up as trying to run weak azz game (to me anything besides being yourself is lame game, despite what this site says).

To answer your question why the push: Either I'm really in love and I want to be with her either by marriage or living together. 2. I am running weak azz "I love you" game to get in your pants daily.
We're not in an "exclusive relationship". We've both had relationships with other people and have dated to one extent or another. It's been a unique friendship with romantic overtones right from the start, but at no point have either of us asked or expected the other not to date or get involved with other people. It's been only after 4 years that those feelings have been cautiously acknowledged, and there has still been no discussion of defining the relationship or anything.

We only initially talked online...but less than a month went by and we started talking on the phone. We only occassionally email, but talk on the phone a lot.

I could see the "living together" as a possible thought crossing his mind, but we both sort of have a leery take on marriage...so I doubt that's even crossed his mind. I'd actually be very surprised and shocked if that were it. I'd probably wet myself out of fear if that were it, lol.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Wyld, you're still a drama queen after all these years.

:D
Oh, Gio...this one isn't a post made out of boredom or to get a reaction from people. I truly love this guy. It took me awhile to figure out just how much. Bottom line is that this person is incredibly important to me and it would tear me apart to hurt him in any way. He can be pretty vague about this kind of thing, and I think he might be a little overwhelmed by the whole situation. I want to make things as easy for him as I possibly can, which is why I asked for input. I am pretty intuitive and all, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you are over-analyzing a tad bit.

To me, it seems pretty simpe - he obviously wants to be in a relationship with you and at the same time, he is happy where he lives and doesn't want to move. That's all.
;)