Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay, this may sound really stupid but... i dont know how to grind!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'kay, so ive really started goin to dances for grad events this year, and i've been to about three. All three times when i dance im just either dancin in the group, or slow-dancing with a girl.

See something missing? I don't grind! Sure you could just say like 'just do what everybody else is doin', but i havent really noticed, and theres a dance today an i wanna grind!

So can somebody tell me like basically what to do? Where your hands go, what your feet do, what your hips do?

Thanks

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK i am a bboy ( breakdancer ) and i really dont suggest that you go to that site to learn moves unless you really wanna become a bboy, I mean bboying shouldent be used as a tool to get chicks man, bboying is a lifestyle!

But anyways, the main thing in grinding or whetever is feeling the music.

First of all, dont just go on the dance floor because you see an ass shaking, you really want to get on the floor when you feel the song, when its the kind of song that you get the feeling to groove to.

and when you finally get on the flooor , dont throw away all your confidence, DJing incoorperates into everything in your life, stay confident, , ass long as you feel the music and loose all that insecurity your dancing will look good no matter what.

now when you go out on that song that makes you want to dance, and you happen to see a nice greesy booty just shakin there all alone, you wanna merge over to it.

dont just walk up to it like a jack as, hahaha

dance over to it, make just enough contact so that the girl knows that your behind her.

now 2 things can happen from this point, she can either give in and your dizk will feel the pleasure of a nice grezzy as, or she will move her ass away from you.

now if she moves it away from you, yall know what to do, NEXT who gives a fuk its a grezzy as. so if she gives in, you want you guide her to you with your hands on her hips , then just follow with your hips to her hips, you both FEELING THE MUSIC, you might want to stop every now and then so her as could slide up your shyt which feels hella good.

and that really how it is, also you can take her hands which might be on her thighs and hold both of them, or you can put your cheek on her cheek and whisper in her ear.

but the main thing is, YOUR DANCING , well even though most people wouldent consider grinding dancing , hahaha but you know, theres music, and if your not grooving to it, your a SKALLY WAG

AND IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR GONNA BUST A NUT, let it blow baby, YOUR ONLY HUMAN.

i mean shes gonna fell your package no makker what you know even if you tuck in because all the grinding will put it out of position. but just dance nac and feel the music and it wont get that hard.

any questions

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now i learned everything from just observing, the first club i went to , i never even seen grinding, i just thought people dance front to front, but i guess youth is ****ing things up.

just observe the atmosphere first, see whats going on.

see which girl is shakin her booty the best , and try to get that chick.

ive never did front to front grinding so i have no tips on that but i guess just groove !

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sonick-

grinding is pretty much the same as dancing except she is not facing you and you are looking at her back side

jus o the normal "dance moves" wile putting your pelvis area in her butt

you can put your arm around her from time to time

or hold her while you go forward and backward...not really gonna go in to details

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, aight thanks alot guys...

First of all, dont just go on the dance floor because you see an ass shaking, you really want to get on the floor when you feel the song, when its the kind of song that you get the feeling to groove to.
I have no problem with that... Even before ususally i dont dance to songs i dont like, only when there's a song i can really feel (usually its real popular, coz i dont listen to alot of that stuff, and only know the more popular stuff) do i go out and dance...

Im not one of those guys who stands aroudn lookin awkward, i get in there and just move to the music and all, thats why i loved it so much... just the whole atmosphere of a dance was awesome something i've never experienced...

Anyways, coolness, thanks guys! 5 more hours haha

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahwell, leaving in 15 mins, wish me luck guys :p

Thanks fer the advice!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motherf*cker... im so f*cking dissapointed in myself!!!

I just wasn't in the mood... Compared to the other times like at grad dances those were bumpin, but this time it was just... ugh... ARGH... My first and last high school dance wasted...

Ohwell f*ck that, whats done is done... Im just hopin there'll be other dances before im old enough to hit the clubs...