Okay, stop with the BS... looks matter a whole lot!

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mamma MIA! My friends.... Looks DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL!

I'm consider myself a 8/10. I'm tall, on my way to become quite well built, cool clothes, nice hair.
The only reason why I like to look good is for my personal reasons. It's a confidence boost. Does my LOOKS get me laid? I'm sorry but it doesn't. My game (which isn't good yet) gets me laid :)

A pal of mine is fuck ugly. In highschool he was the worst nerd ever, and now? His GF is stunning! a 9er! He still looks like ****, the difference is that he's got game and socialstatus.

With GAME & SOCIAL STATUS you can get as many hotgirls as you want.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect10 said:
Dude, stop. Just because you know what you're talking about and pay attention to your surroundings doesn't mean you have the right to be spreading those pesky little facts around here. I mean, if you keep this up...nismo-4, Almost There! and other guys who blame lack of success with women on looks might actually wake up! We can't have that. Especially when they're so happy in their little dream world. You know, the world where Seal and Heidi Klum never got married.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just a Shot Away said:
Dude, stop. Just because you know what you're talking about and pay attention to your surroundings doesn't mean you have the right to be spreading those pesky little facts around here. I mean, if you keep this up...nismo-4, Almost There! and other guys who blame lack of success with women on looks might actually wake up! We can't have that. Especially when they're so happy in their little dream world. You know, the world where Seal and Heidi Klum never got married.
Seal has no looks, but he has $$$$$$$ and status in the music biz. Same with Marko Jaric (Memphis Grizzlies) and Adriana Lima. Seal and Jaric have qualities that any woman would go for quickly, those two being status and money. If they wanted, they could have plastic surgery and look sexy as hell! 30K for that to those guys is like they spend 1$!

Do you really think an average guy with a great personality could get with Heidi Klum? Very, very slim chance.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect10 said:
Mamma MIA! My friends.... Looks DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL!

I'm consider myself a 8/10. I'm tall, on my way to become quite well built, cool clothes, nice hair.
The only reason why I like to look good is for my personal reasons. It's a confidence boost. Does my LOOKS get me laid? I'm sorry but it doesn't. My game (which isn't good yet) gets me laid :)

A pal of mine is fuck ugly. In highschool he was the worst nerd ever, and now? His GF is stunning! a 9er! He still looks like ****, the difference is that he's got game and socialstatus.

It would be interesting to see how often you would get laid if you gained 100lbs of pure fat, wore clothes from the 90's and still maintained your game. Your numbers would drop.

As for you ugly friend, yes we all know ugly guys who do get laid a lot. But then we all know ugly guys who couldn't get laid unless it's with a hooker.

Telling everyone GAME and SOCIAL STATUS is all you need is misleading. There are other areas just as important such as looks and financial status.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Matt281 said:
Spot on.

I've been out to several hundred clubs, parties, bars, etc and I have never seen anything like this happen. I also know some very attractive guys, and this has never happened to any of them. Sure, they get a lot of attention (girls will approach them sometimes, be more forgiving when they fvck up, or make things way easier for them) but that's about it.

Obviously looks matter, but anyone saying looking good alone will get you a lot of hot girls is full of sh!t, and anyone who thinks you can't have consistent sucess without being good looking is just making excuses to justify why they can't seem to figure it out.
I COMPLETELY agree with your post, Matt. Looks do matter, and can help with a first impression, but if you can get past the initial meeting with a girl by having good game and confidence as an average-looking guy, the rest (dating and becoming 'close') comes down to the game and how you play it.

I'm going to be completely honest here. I am tall (6'2-6'3 in shoes), a good looking guy (have received some complements), work out 4 days a week because I am into bodybuilding (have also received some complements about my physique), and have gotten a lot of glances from girls, but I have ALWAYS been a 'shy nice guy' and never gotten any play because of it. Just in the last month have I been reading up on this DJ stuff, sarging, and trying to break out of my 'shy nice guy' shell that I've had up for the last 19 years.

The BOTTOM LINE is that looks help, and money helps, but unless you look like one of the vile creatures from uglypeople.com, game and confidence is more important.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Seal has no looks, but he has $$$$$$$ and status in the music biz.
Dude, you missed the point. Heidi Klum could have any guy she wanted. You really think she gives a rat's ass about money? Hell, she's richer than him! I just looked it up and she pulled a cool 16 mil last year. You can only get so far off of the royalties from your one hit song in Seal's case, on the other hand. You really think Heidi Klum couldn't get a physically attractive rich celebrity if she wanted? You're kidding yourself. She went with the physically disfigured guy instead. No changing that.

If they wanted, they could have plastic surgery and look sexy as hell! 30K for that to those guys is like they spend 1$!
Have you seen what ugly people look like after plastic surgery? Not a good look, man. And it's obvious they got the surgery, too. Seen a pic of Heidi Montag lately? Yikes.

Do you really think an average guy with a great personality could get with Heidi Klum? Very, very slim chance.
No. But then again, an amazing-looking guy with an amazing personality and an amazing amount of money ALSO stands a very, very slim chance.

OldbutSTRONG said:
Telling everyone GAME and SOCIAL STATUS is all you need is misleading. There are other areas just as important such as looks and financial status.
Being good-looking is NOT as important as having top-shelf game. Not even close. Anybody on this board who doesn't have a problem pulling HB 8+'s on a regular basis will vouch for this. Or just read the Bible. It's in there, too. Being good-looking is about as important as your preferred method for pronouncing "tomato."

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Being good-looking is NOT as important as having top-shelf game. Not even close. Anybody on this board who doesn't have a problem pulling HB 8+'s on a regular basis will vouch for this. Or just read the Bible. It's in there, too. Being good-looking is about as important as your preferred method for pronouncing "tomato."
This is what bothers me about 'GAME'. To me, its an ability/gift/trait that not everyone will 'MASTER'.

Telling guys that they can have 'Top-shelf game' is like telling guys they can be whatever they want to be by hard work, practice, learning, trial and error, etc etc etc. Why aren't all the people who attend Milionaire seminars rich? Why aren't all guys who workout with personal trainers have six-packs? Why don't all students who study hard become doctors, lawyers, engineers or whatever they major in? Because not everyone can. Just like obtaining 'Top-shelf game'.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Dude, you missed the point. Heidi Klum could have any guy she wanted. You really think she gives a rat's ass about money? Hell, she's richer than him! I just looked it up and she pulled a cool 16 mil last year. You can only get so far off of the royalties from your one hit song in Seal's case, on the other hand. You really think Heidi Klum couldn't get a physically attractive rich celebrity if she wanted? You're kidding yourself. She went with the physically disfigured guy instead. No changing that.
I think what nismo meant is if Seal was some common blue collar guy working in Home Depot Heidi wouldn't have given him a chance. Which is true. It doesn't matter if she has more status or finances. If Seal had absolutely none in the first place she would have married someone else who did.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
I think what nismo meant is if Seal was some common blue collar guy working in Home Depot Heidi wouldn't have given him a chance. Which is true. It doesn't matter if she has more status or finances. If Seal had absolutely none in the first place she would have married someone else who did.
Well I don't know Heidi Klum so I can't comment on that. But I DO know that looks are not a requirement for her, same as every other female on the planet. Her career path doesn't change that.

This is what bothers me about 'GAME'. To me, its an ability/gift/trait that not everyone will 'MASTER'.
So? That doesn't mean that it's not more important than looks for getting girls in the sack as quickly as possible. I'd trade my looks for Kevin Federline's game any day of the week.

Special T said:
Do you think this guy is hot enough for this chick?
What do the guy's looks have to do with anything? Females aren't biologically engineered to seek out facial aesthetics. On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm significantly better-looking than that dude and I've never touched a girl of that level of attractiveness. Take that for what it's worth.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Well I don't know Heidi Klum so I can't comment on that. But I DO know that looks are not a requirement for her, same as every other female on the planet. Her career path doesn't change that.
Looks matter to some females. Some females will only date certain races, guys with certain professions, certain height, certain age range, etc etc. All the game in the world won't always change a female's mind if you don't meet her requirements/preferences.

You are generalizing just as much as the guys who say looks matter by saying looks aren't a requirement for females.

If this is the case guys don't have to update wardrobes, get haircuts, or workout because 'GAME' can easily replace that.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
Some females will only date certain races,\
I never understood this... I would date any race if the female was worth dating.

It's normally white and asian girls that say they only want to date a white guy. This occurs more in online dating which is why I think the average black guy has no place using dating websites.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
Looks matter to some females. Some females will only date certain races, guys with certain professions, certain height, certain age range, etc etc. All the game in the world won't always change a female's mind if you don't meet her requirements/preferences.
That's true, however the requirements that you are laying out (must have good facial aesthetics) are so rare that it's not even worth mentioning. It's like saying that all the game in the world won't change a female's mind if she only dates guys that are wearing red polo shirts.

You are generalizing just as much as the guys who say looks matter by saying looks aren't a requirement for females.
Well, yeah. We're all homo sapiens sapiens. Female humans have virtually identical DNA to other females of our species. Certain things are deeply embedded in our genetic code, and apply to virtually all women. The need to procreate, the desire to protect their young, and the qualities that women look for in a mate are shared among the female sex.

If this is the case guys don't have to update wardrobes, get haircuts, or workout because 'GAME' can easily replace that.
I see what you're saying, but that falls under the "appearance" banner. Yeah, appearance definitely matters. If you take any drunk homeless man soaked in his own urine off the street with top-shelf game, give him a shower and shave and some decent clothes...he stands just as much chance as anybody else with the HB 9.5 6'2" blond ice queen at the club. I separate appearance from "looks", because when someone changes from dirty sweatpants and a fire-hot Cheetos stained white T-shirt 8 sizes too big into an Armani suit, you don't say that they went from ugly to hot.

Randy_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks for guys DO matter, but they're not a be-all end-all. Any guy can improve his looks with better clothes, a better physique and a better haircut. There's definitely a ceiling for your looks, however. But let's say you're an ugly dude and the best you can look is a 5. You can still pull 10s. It's just a matter of improving other things to reel them in -- money, social status, game. Remember the idea is to pull a chick into your "environment"; that environment is a part of the equation just as looks are.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my good friends is a short, out of shape Jew with reddish-brown hair, he's not ugly but he's not very attractive, he consistently hooks up with decent looking girls--I won't claim he comes home with a 10 every night but he gets a fair share of 8s, and I always meet their friends. His charm, confidence, and sexual vibe get him laid, not his appearance.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Look man, fact of the matter is you could be Brad ****in Pitt, if you're a chump then you're a chump... That dude talkin about dames grabbin his wang is full of ****.. and is probably a ****in punkass.

I put about 5% stock in what anyone has to say and dump the rest... So maybe that happened to him once... and he probably caught the clap that night.

If anything, looks matter on the level of hygine and style... You could be ugly as sin, but if you're clean/smell good and have the style that attracts the woman you want, then your chances increase...
Example, I have great hair..I don't smell like a bag of *******s, I brush my teeth and have a simple style.
But I'm a fattie.
I have confidence, everyone knows me, people like me, I'm clean, and I have a golden tongue... I get more play then friends who are better looking and shy little babies. Looks are not the end all be all...

nismo-4

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:

This, I agree with. My point was that if Seal was some average dude with a 9-5 +average salary, Heidi Klum wouldn't give him a chance.

Have you seen what ugly people look like after plastic surgery? Not a good look, man. And it's obvious they got the surgery, too. Seen a pic of Heidi Montag lately? Yikes.

That girl is addicted to plastic surgery. FWIW, who cares if the guy got surgery! He's upping his value if he gets it done really well!

an amazing-looking guy with an amazing personality and an amazing amount of money ALSO stands a very, very slim chance.

Bullsh*t. This type of guy you described doesn't have to try at all. He has a very, very slim chance of being rejected.

I just wanna be successful in this music game. I'll have no problem getting women then!
Read b-Oh you should know by now.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Bullsh*t. This type of guy you described doesn't have to try at all. He has a very, very slim chance of being rejected.
I was talking about having a chance with Heidi Klum. But the guy that I described with no confidence or self-esteem wouldn't get very far either. I'm not making this stuff up, man. Seriously. Google it for yourself if you don't believe me. Google something like "sexual selection confidence dominance" or something for some articles written by or citing biologists.

I just wanna be successful in this music game. I'll have no problem getting women then!
Haha, very true. Fame trumps all. Good luck to you, man.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I was talking about having a chance with Heidi Klum. But the guy that I described with no confidence or self-esteem wouldn't get very far either. I'm not making this stuff up, man. Seriously. Google it for yourself if you don't believe me. Google something like "sexual selection confidence dominance" or something for some articles written by or citing biologists.

Haha, very true. Fame trumps all. Good luck to you, man.
Now I see where you're coming from. Heidi Klum could have had anyone in Hollywood! Well, what can I say, she's with Seal. Must've been a kiss from a rose. (No pun intended)

If I was talking about with a normal woman, then a rich guy with good looks and a great personality is obviously at a clear advantage!

I'm trying to succeed in this music biz. Thanks for your wish! If only you was a doggone genie! LOL!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
If I was talking about with a normal woman, then a rich guy with good looks and a great personality is obviously at a clear advantage!
Yes, but only because of his money and great personality.