Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay so she's pregnant, but I'm still dating her.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening gentlemen, or morning depending on where you are. I recently posted a thread concerning me dating a girl who's already knocked up. I was kinda shakey about it at first but in I've gotten some time to clear my head, gotten some advice from a semi credible source and have decided to go through with it. I guess I'm trying to turn a corner in my life and go the serious relationship route. Anyway I'm wondering if any of you mature and hopefully more expereinced in this area men have ever done something similar to this and would be willing to share their expriences here. Horror stories welcome sucess stories are even more sought after. I just want some comparison information. Thanks guys.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't and wouldn't. There are loads more women out there without such baggage, why waste time on this one? No offence, just my opinion.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dating a woman who is pregnant isn't dating at all.
it's more like auditioning for the daddy role.

and if you decide to leave when shes 6 months pregnant its going to be 10 times more messy than it otherwise would.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
and if you decide to leave when shes 6 months pregnant its going to be 10 times more messy than it otherwise would.
Hoo...yes. Move and change your phone number, email address, name, job, credit cards, friends, because she'llll find youuuu :crackup:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are about to discover the hell of pregnancy. Pregnant women are much more emotional due to their hormonal changes, and their moods swing like a pandulum. But I suppose she needs someone to go out and find chinese food at 2:00 in the morning.

This is just a guess that you'll have had enough by the third trimester.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Savior Schema - or in layman's terms "Cap'n-Save-A-Ho" to the rescue.

Are you really so out of other viable options that 'dating' (whatever that actually amounts to while pregnant) a woman who is about to bear some other man's responsibility is prefeerable to meeting new women who would be far better prospects? Are you so fearful of rejection that waiting around with a soon-to-be mother seems preferable to approaching and meeting new (childless) women with better potential? You're not going to be her savior, you'll be her martyr, by sacrificing your own potential and ambitions in limiting yourself to this nonsense because you're too chickensh!t to consider that rejection is better than regret - and you'll regret this, trust me.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think. She just got pregnant. Where is the PAPA? Is he around? Is he NOT around? Either answer is potential trouble. If he is around, well they just had sex not long ago. Is he out of the picture? Do they still keep in "touch"?

If he is not around? Why? What does that say about your woman? What does it say about the man she chose? The fact they didn't use protection? What do you know about her story?

You are not responsible for her situation. She and she alone is. Her life is complicated and about to get more so. The mature thing to do would be to bow out and learn more about the situation from a DISTANCE. There are plenty of other women out there which won't present you this complex picture. Mature guys say this is not for you!

regards

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, sometimes you have to let someone do something dumb before they learn anything. This sounds like one of those cases.

All I'm doing is warning him about how wacky women get when they're pregnant. It may be worth putting up with the wackiness if she's carrying your child, but a baby created by someone else's sperm? Not worth it. When she starts going through one of her moods, ask yourself, "and why am I putting up with this 5hit?" When she starts complaining about her physical size and not wanting to have sex because she thinks she's too big, you'll want to go find it somewhere else.

PRMoon, you know better than this. You stated yourself that you're basically settling with this woman so you can experience a LTR. You're better off having a LTR with a childless warpig than a pregnant woman.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen it before many times. Often a poster will start more than one thread, desperately searching for the answers they wish to hear, because the answers they are getting, are not the ones they want. And that's exactly what we have here.

regards

DevanE said:
Dude after all that damn advice you make another Effing thread.

All the damn advice you got.

Now you'll really get it from these guys.

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FVCK.

Take what I'm about to say personally.

You've been here long enough my friend to know better than this. This chick is not in your league - believe me.

She just got knocked up - does she even know who the father is? - and now she's dating you - when she's Pregenant.

What kind of woman are we dealing with her? pathetic.

What the hell are you doing? your going to save her - be there for her and a kid that's not even yours. Have you that much low self esteem???

This is only going to end in disastar. She of low quality, low grade - and you deserve better than being daddy to someone else's responsibility.

Do the right thing - get out now.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The American man ... hopeless, utterly, f'ing hopeless. I asked the question if this board is helping out or not, and I guess if it's helped one it's done its job. But sometimes, I wonder why guys are even on here. Many are here trying to justify their AFC ways.

Read the DJ Bible and get back to me in the morning Mr. Date-A-Prego.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really? Because if he is the playah you say he is, then he would be picking the best of the bunch of all that he has had in "Vegas". Instead, playah finds a pregnant girl from work to have his oneitis with. Now tell me what is wrong with dis picture?

skip2mylou781 said:
actually I know exactly why he wants to date her - and hes not an AFC by the way

hes got "player syndrome".........I know based on PRMoons past threads that he is a player living in las vegas.....he gets pvssy, ALOT

in fact he gets it so much that hes sick and tired of getting it and simply due to being a big player, he is sucked into this fantasy which has evaded him - A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP

when a player WANTS a LTR, he actually starts to act (and sound) worse than an AFC (refer to my thread about my hb9.5 that i had oneitis for)........and basically, that is the "player syndrome"

when a player falls for a girl, he falls HARD - and this guy prmoon has fallen so hard to the point that he simply evades the fact that she is pregnant

I would still stay away from her (and her baby, and her ex)

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just grab your balls and leave... respectfully bow out.

The mere fact that the father-to-be is absent suggests qualities of the woman that I wouldn't look on fondly.

If you feel guilty about leaving, you're already too invested. This will be like quicksand. Get out while you can.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
actually I know exactly why he wants to date her - and hes not an AFC by the way

hes got "player syndrome".........I know based on PRMoons past threads that he is a player living in las vegas.....he gets pvssy, ALOT

in fact he gets it so much that hes sick and tired of getting it and simply due to being a big player, he is sucked into this fantasy which has evaded him - A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP

when a player WANTS a LTR, he actually starts to act (and sound) worse than an AFC (refer to my thread about my hb9.5 that i had oneitis for)........and basically, that is the "player syndrome"

when a player falls for a girl, he falls HARD - and this guy prmoon has fallen so hard to the point that he simply evades the fact that she is pregnant

I would still stay away from her (and her baby, and her ex)
And THIS IS WHY I say that ANYONE can be a PUA...but only a handful of men can be DJs.

Now you see what I was trying to tell you the other day?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
its very likely that besides being pregnant, she could be an hb10 with a great personality. And most likely he met her through lots and lots of sarging. From what it seems, shes only recently pregnant (not showing), so she might still be very attractive.

I think "player syndrome" sums it up pretty well

He is not playing. He actually sounds very serious.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
I do see yes. Nice fight with drZaius in the other thread by the way.....keep in mind you are 38 and he is 27, you 2 have different outlooks on life so theres NO POINT in arguing for you 2.

Also, my theory still stands that the bigger player a guy is, the harder and faster he will fall for a girl that isdifferent aka LTR

Latinoman, do not tell me for a second that when you were a player, you didnt fall REALLY HARD REALLY BADLY for certain girls that you deemed special

being a player made you do that, believe it or not, and a player is a bigger AFC in a LTR than an actual AFC - "player syndrome"
I did fall in love for one. And she proved to be special. As she was special to me for over 15 years. But I NEVER NEVER stopped having Playing Skills. It is impossible to stop as it is impossible to trust any woman 100%. YOU know that...and I know that.

In my case, I made 100% sure she was more in love than me. To the point that I made sure that my "feelings" were rational and NOT emotional.

And I never felt for a pregnant woman. I was very selfish (still am). You would NEVER be the number 1 person to a woman that has small children. So, I rather be number 2 ONLY to MY children. And interestingly enough, I was still number 1 to my ex, even after we had our kids.

I clearly understand your point. When a man has LOT of access to sex...he tends to start getting bored of the typical slut.s out there. So, he tends to fall for a woman that he views as different.

That's fine. But in this case, this woman has a child. This guy might end up becoming a father figure to that child. And in the eyes of the law...he could technically become the "father" (even for child support purposes).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
well aside from me preaching my player syndrome theory, obviously that guy should not get involved with the pregnant girl 100%

PRMoon...does he has anything else to add?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
It's simply AMAZING how damn good women have it these days!!! F'n PREGGO with a bastard baby...and can still get a guy to date her! :crackup:

My god, a generation ago, a woman like this woulda been SHUNNED and SHAMED outta TOWN! Buh-BYE!

Now look at what feminism has done to us MEN, our self-respect and our dating choices!!!

Anyhow, just wait till she starts showing VERY SOON and getting all moody. LMAO!

God, so true. American women have it made in the shade with all the AFCs on this planet. I see 400-pounders with good-looking guys at the grocery store all the freaking time ... but this is one of the all-timers. Not me or any of my friends sit at home thinking, "Wow, that prego woman is so freaking hot!"

This is amazing, please, put me on the next boat to Siberia, I can't take it anymore. At least the polar bears up there won't be AFC.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon,

What you described could have been taken verbatim from a numerous selection of books, TV shows and hollywood movie scripts. Think about that long and hard for a second. That stuff is fictional social programming and thus always the happy ending.

Here's the thing - you actually posted to ask for help/guidance. That in and of itself tells everyone (and it should be telling you) that something is not right. Had you been 100% confident in your actions, the mere thought of asking would never have crossed your mind.

I believe you know deep down (in your gut) this will not end happily like all those books, TV shows and movies. That's actually why this saviour thing is so deceiving, it offers to prove there is another possibility other than the obvious. It is a fallicy, an illogical conclusion told again and again by those not strong enough to accept the truth.

If you're going to rescue someone, why not rescue yourself?