Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay so my wife and i got in a pretty big fight last night

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker I challenge you to meet Cordon for a drink. I would meet him for the hell of it but I'm on the east coast but we are both O's fans. I have met people from this site before years ago. It's no big deal. Why is it such a big deal? Unless your internet persona won't match up.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker I challenge you to meet Cordon for a drink. I would meet him for the hell of it but I'm on the east coast but we are both O's fans. I have met people from this site before years ago. It's no big deal. Why is it such a big deal? Unless your internet persona won't match up.

Backbreaker? Who knows if what he says is real. He has never even posted a pic of his woman and has been caught lying about his business. I will be happy to post pics of my wife. And no I am not rich or anything at all. I have been saving every piece of game I found on this site for 10 years and it paid off.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2082277&highlight=backbreaker#post2082277

I think Backbreaker disproved the bad ratings towards his company months ago. The accusations didn't hold up. I think he's legit.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2062537&highlight=backbreaker#post2062537

put the doubters to rest and post some pics of this wedding you just supposedly attended.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2001027&highlight=backbreaker#post2001027

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1935685&highlight=backbreaker#post1935685

just puttin that out there.

in fact i'm pretty ****ing sure it was you that did this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210511

Ironically enough, that's the one post I've made that you never bothered to respond to. I wonder why lol. You got caught iwth your hand in the cookie jar. And even in the thread there I said

No and even if i did, I don't snitch.

But you don't seem to know how to live and let live. This thead doens't have **** to do with you, why is my name in your mouth like Im a broad? Leave my damn name out your mouth. Stop calling me out for **** I haven't done for you. Stop trolling my clients. I don't go around doing that **** to you.

you can't help yourself. YOU are the reason why I keep my personal life personal. People like you.

There are quite a few posts on this forum that are made by me that revel things that people in my immediate family don't even know; the true depths of my drug addiction.. the only place I've been this honest about my drug use is with my wife and in NA but there are a few struggling addicts here and I've talked about it before. How I feel about particular people in my family. How I feel about my wife's step brother.. which isn't favorable lol.. Tell me how would the clients for the church website we are building react once they found out I had 1. an adult actress for a client and 2. had a female friend outside the marriage? I've lost projects for less than that. Both of those facts are established by reading just this thread.

It's not even just me I have employees and **** I do effects their money. But even if all that weren't true, I still wouldn't simply because half of you are crazy lol.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Money doesn't make people smarter it just magnifies whomever they were at the start.

not changing my mind on this issue. you guys can post all the marriage builder links, shame me to hell I'm steadfast about this. I need friends. I've given up too much of my **** when I got married, i gave up going to the jazz bars every night, I gave up going to the track everyday. I lost just about all the people I hang out with and she lost nothing.
You are proving my point. As one of those people who likes looking at ugly things like train wrecks, I can't wait to see what happens next.

I think this thread's title should be: Where BB dropped the ball..
Apologies though BB, I didn't realize your wife was way older than you, I've seriously over-estimated your level of game. You gave up all your hobbies to be with some older, white girl from a 1st world country and spoiled her in the process. I can only imagine the nightmare that will become your life should you go broke. You got into this marriage without seriously thinking this through and probably having never travelled outside of Merica in your life. I don't think you should meet CordonCordon at all, his wife is CHINESE and would seriously depress you. Same goes for you Malice, we just need to let this poor guy deal with his American marriage the way most of America deals with it:

Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
Down Low:
So BB, you run an endless "consciousness-raising session" on everyone around you with your liberal agenda on race relations. You do so with the same slant as liberal feminism: "I can do anything I want, anytime I want, and anyone who disagrees is a dangerous, ignorant radical who must be silenced and shamed." You want everyone to tolerate and respect your culture and practices, but you feel free to wipe your ass on everyone else's beliefs.
Sound familiar?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that sequence of events Danger posted was common knowledge around here. It's not like Backbreaker has kept any of that secret.

I don't think it's right to bag on him for having a 37 year old wife. Although it's kind of amusing that his wife and my girlfriend are the same age. Anyway, you don't pick a wife or a longterm mate by going into a club and picking out the youngest, hottest girl in there. She has to be attractive, yes, but given that, it's more of a matter of who you connect with, and who ticks all your boxes. Age is just a number. Sh!t, I know some women who are nearly my age who are hot enough that I would be proud to show them off as an LTR, FB, or one night stand, whatever.

I think the guys here (in fact, the PUA community in general) are entirely too focused on the "golden" 18-24 year old age group of hotties. What do you think, you marry a girl from that group and she just magically stays that age forever? Frankly, any guy here who would pick and choose a mate based on whether or not this forum approves has some pretty serious issues.

Regarding having children, I don't have any, and I don't want any, but I've always thought that if you were going to have children it's best to have them while you are young. That's when you have the most energy, and you still have some life left in you by the time they get out of the house.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It's one thing to be settled with a kid when you are later in life such as yourself or a bit younger......but it is highly probable to be a big deal to someone who is 24, 26 or even 30. Especially if the child was an "accident".
I would be horrified to have a kid now, I'm too old. Fatherhood is better reserved for the more youthful and energetic. I think it's better for the kid that way. I've always thought it was better to have children when you're young, almost "before you know what hit you", if you know what I mean. Because it seems to me if you stop and think about it, you'll never be ready. Maybe BB"s son was unplanned, but I'm sure he doesn't love him any less.

I'm against the whole male/female friend thing, as I said before I think it's a slippery slope. I've known couples who completely embraced the opposite sex friend idea, and it ended badly.

That said, I can understand BB's frustrations with working at home. I get to meet and interact with a lot of women through my job, and I have to admit I enjoy it. If I didn't have that social outlet, my life would feel less balanced.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko,

lol, you are in fact old. I mean that to say that, maybe 30 years ago it was okay for people to have kids in their early 20's, but I feel that the 1970 20 year old was more mature than the 2013 20 year old. The 2013 20 year old is not ready for children.

I was a child of a 19 year old woman and a 23 year old father. My mom resnets me basically for running off all the good men after my dad cheated on her and my dad was in the club every friday - sunday and was too busy having women over at night for me to ever really spend time with him

on the other hand, my mom had my sister when she was 36 and the father was 39. She gets to live with her dad from Friday - Sunday and with my mom from Monday - Friday. Both of their sole priorities are taking care of my sister. lol I was kinda like, that dude that just got in the way of their plans when they were in their 20's. I was the reason she couldn't finish college with her friends. I was the reason she couldn't get a man. I was the reason she married a deadbeat in my dad. Alot of my issues that I've had to deal with, in particular with my drug addiction come form that. on the other hand, that's where the chip on my shoulder originates from

my point being I think that men should not have kids until they are 30 in this economic climate and that's assuming they took care of the things they need to take care of. School costs too much, public schools are worthless, inflation and more than anything you have to be emotionally ready to take care of a kid.

I've said this before on this forum but when I met my wife, I was praying that she passed all my tests because I was more than ready to settle down. I was tired of the game. I was alot like Neil Struss in the game at the end of the book; After you actually are able to date women and spin plates you get tired of the drama, all women do the same **** and the novelty wears off. Plus I've always wanted a family considering I never really had one growing up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lol, you are in fact old. I mean that to say that, maybe 30 years ago it was okay for people to have kids in their early 20's, but I feel that the 1970 20 year old was more mature than the 2013 20 year old. The 2013 20 year old is not ready for children.
That's probably true, because although the feminization and emasculation of men was well underway by 1970, it wasn't yet complete, and a lot of boys were still being raised to be men, to be masculine at the time. Not all, but a lot of them.

However, my point was that no one is ever really ready to have kids, so you might as well get it out of the way when you're young. That way you get blindsided by it and are kind of "numb", and by the time you come to and realize what is going on, a lot of it is over already lol. That's just my theory though, and I don't have any kids, so I can't claim to know what I'm talking about. I'm just saying this based on the young people I see around me.

Shoot, in this economy, I'm not sure it's a good idea for anybody to have kids.

backbreaker said:
I've said this before on this forum but when I met my wife, I was praying that she passed all my tests because I was more than ready to settle down. I was tired of the game. I was alot like Neil Struss in the game at the end of the book; After you actually are able to date women and spin plates you get tired of the drama, all women do the same **** and the novelty wears off. Plus I've always wanted a family considering I never really had one growing up.
This is another thing I keep thinking lately when I read this forum. Most posters are enthused about the game and have the attitude "What is wrong with these guys who settle down with a woman, don't they know they could be spinning plates and fvcking all these slvts without any commitment?".

But I agree with you. I've been through the plate spinning and the meaningless sex, and while there was fun at the time, ultimately it wasn't fulfilling or satisfying. It wore thin. And I think building a family is one of the highest ambitions a man can have. It's too bad the deck is so stacked against guys realizing this dream these days.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have a pretty good update on this tomorrow. i'm too busy cooking for our party tonight right now

my wife's translation "We're going to get ready for the party tonight" = "you're going to cook and **** while I sit here and drink wine coolers and paint my toe nails". lol thanks babe.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'll have a pretty good update on this tomorrow. i'm too busy cooking for our party tonight right now

my wife's translation "We're going to get ready for the party tonight" = "you're going to cook and **** while I sit here and drink wine coolers and paint my toe nails". lol thanks babe.
lol thanks babe? lol sounds like she is the boss.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2082277&highlight=backbreaker#post2082277

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2062537&highlight=backbreaker#post2062537

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2001027&highlight=backbreaker#post2001027

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1935685&highlight=backbreaker#post1935685

just puttin that out there.

in fact i'm pretty ****ing sure it was you that did this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210511

Ironically enough, that's the one post I've made that you never bothered to respond to. I wonder why lol. You got caught iwth your hand in the cookie jar. And even in the thread there I said

But you don't seem to know how to live and let live. This thead doens't have **** to do with you, why is my name in your mouth like Im a broad? Leave my damn name out your mouth. Stop calling me out for **** I haven't done for you. Stop trolling my clients. I don't go around doing that **** to you.

you can't help yourself. YOU are the reason why I keep my personal life personal. People like you.

There are quite a few posts on this forum that are made by me that revel things that people in my immediate family don't even know; the true depths of my drug addiction.. the only place I've been this honest about my drug use is with my wife and in NA but there are a few struggling addicts here and I've talked about it before. How I feel about particular people in my family. How I feel about my wife's step brother.. which isn't favorable lol.. Tell me how would the clients for the church website we are building react once they found out I had 1. an adult actress for a client and 2. had a female friend outside the marriage? I've lost projects for less than that. Both of those facts are established by reading just this thread.

It's not even just me I have employees and **** I do effects their money. But even if all that weren't true, I still wouldn't simply because half of you are crazy lol.
Damn. That's some crazy snooping around. I had no idea something like that was going around here. This is pushing things way way too far....

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jhl said:
Damn. That's some crazy snooping around. I had no idea something like that was going around here. This is pushing things way way too far....
Relax drama king, it was all in good fun. I was drunk posting. Who cares? You are new right? Try reading backbreakers posts for 10 years and see if you don't do some snooping.

I wasn't the only one.

U

user43770

Malice said:
Relax drama king, it was all in good fun. I was drunk posting. Who cares? You are new right? Try reading backbreakers posts for 10 years and see if you don't do some snooping.

I wasn't the only one.

I've been here over 10 years and I thought it was weird that you did that.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I've been here over 10 years and I thought it was weird that you did that.
I didn't even start it. Other people dropped his real name, name of his company, and so forth. After the others did all that, I snooped to confirm. You are free to do a search to find out who the others who started it are. Don't know why you are putting it all on me.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this guy started it, it began here

Originally Posted by Findog
I clicked on his profile page and found he listed an IM handle of Black17Media. I googled the term to see what that might bring up, since often times people use the same handle across multiple message boards and social media sites. It's enlightening, to say the least. Makes me really question just how much of a success this guy really is in running his own business and how much he really has his sh*t together. Based on what I found, I wouldn't hire him to build my website.

SoSuave666 said:
Haha, I just did the same. If that's him, it IS very enlightening. I guess it goes to show you shouldn't really trust people over the internet.
cordoncordon said:
Well I did a little DD on BB's company (which is located on his profile) and was sent a few things from other posters, and wow. I'm really surprised at all that. Numerous reports to the BBB along with violations, revocations, and an F rating, lots of terrible reviews on various websites, an entire thread devoted to him and his company on another message board and the various people who appear to have been ripped off, even a horse racing forum where it appears he gets into the same arguments and drama (and then he leaves) as he does here.

I am not saying this to rip on the guy. Deep down I have always said he seems like a decent person. But I do have a hard time with him coming on this website and calling people here (and his friend) losers and degenerates and then leaving, as he has done countless times now, when quite frankly, he has a lot to look at in the mirror himself.

Goes to show ya, you should never trust what you read on the internet.

Don't try to put it on me.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196020&page=7&highlight=black17media

U

user43770

Malice said:
I think this guy started it, it began here

Don't try to put it on me.

Easy there. I've been far from active over the past 12 years; this is the first I've heard of any of this. I was just saying that backbreaker's "snooping"... of you! brought up some interesting results. Who the fvck spends their time doing sh1t like that? Apparently, you do...

Backbreaker can be full of sh1t a lot of times - and I realized this 10 years ago - but I would never try to research his life and post it on a well populated forum. Oh, how small you seem...

But I loved your teenage reaction: Somebody else started it. It wasn't me! LOL you b1tch. I've known guys like you.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Malice, you and Danger should pair up and open a private investigation service... seriously. Decent money to be made in skip tracing.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Easy there. I've been far from active over the past 12 years; this is the first I've heard of any of this. I was just saying that backbreaker's "snooping"... of you! brought up some interesting results. Who the fvck spends their time doing sh1t like that? Apparently, you do...

Backbreaker can be full of sh1t a lot of times - and I realized this 10 years ago - but I would never try to research his life and post it on a well populated forum. Oh, how small you seem...

But I loved your teenage reaction: Somebody else started it. It wasn't me! LOL you b1tch. I've known guys like you.
Crawl back under the rock you came back from. I'll look up whoever I please. Don't like it? Go to hell.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
LiveFree,

I only did a sosuave search. I didn't even know what skiptracing was until I just looked it up. I wondered how Malice was able to discover so much about someone.
I didn't find out anything. I found out by reading the posts on here.